This thread lists all of the performance related (power, handling, braking) mods for the Rogue. The list is not exhaustive and if you have anything to add, please let me know.
The Rogue's has the same 2nd generation QR25DE motor as current generation Altima's and Sentra's ('07-08). It also shares some internals with the first generation QR ('02-06). Here is a list of possible mods:
Cold Air Intake:
- Injen makes a short ram CAI for the '07-08 Sentra SE-R. Injen part #SP1963P. It can be modified to fit the Rogue with a short extension pipe. Read more here: post4915157.html#p4915157
- Stillen makes a High Flow Intake for the '07-08 Sentra 2.0. Stillen part #07402961 May be possible to modify like the Injen.
- The only header available that 'may' work is the 4-2-1 header from the 07-08 Sentra SE-R Spec-V. It may require the Sentra's midpipe as well.
- Another option is a 1st gen QR25DE header. It will bolt up to the 2nd gen motor, but there are 2 issues: The midpipe won't line up so a custom piece must be fabbed, and the ECU will have a fit and throw all sorts of codes because the header eliminates the catalytic converter.
Cat back exhaust:
- None. A custom made cat back exhaust is the only option.
- Any cam for the QR25DE should work in the 2nd gen motor however this has not been verified yet. Jim Wolf Technology and Nismo offer cams for the 1st gen QR and claim an 8-10hp increase.
makes an underdrive pulley for the '07-08 Sentra that should work but has not been verified yet.
is a Nissan specialist tuner. They do not have applications for the Rogue yet, but they appear to be very capable and may be able to develop something for the Rogue.
offers tuning modules for various Nissans. Try a search here on NICO as the Altima guys have been using their products.
- Nissan's direct ignition system pretty much prevents any easy mods. Timing is fixed and ECU controlled, there are no spark plug wires to upgrade, and the stock NGK platinum tipped spark plugs are pretty good.
- I have not seen anything like a throttle body spacers as of yet.
The Rogue's suspension is unique and parts are not interchangeable with any other Nissan product that I know of.
- H&R has springs for the Rogue: H&R Sport Spring Part #53025 Front lowering: -1.4" Rear lowering: -1.3"
Do a search as the Rogue shares brakes with other Nissan models listed below:
- Front pads FMSI# D1338 - Same as the '07-08 Sentra SE-R
- Rear pads FMSI# D1288 - Same as '07 INFINITI G35, '07-08 NISSAN Altima, '07-08 NISSAN Sentra
- Front rotors: Nissan# 40206-JG00A - Same as the '07-08 Sentra SE-R w CVT, except Spec-V model.
- Rear rotors: Nissan# 43206-8H305 - Same as '03-05 350Z, except Brembo brake models.