Top 10 Guitar Songs Douchebags Play at Parties To Attract Girls

Musicians and music-related topics are all right here in the Music Room.
xekushnr
Car: '90 240sx Hatch

sr20fan wrote:+1 to that.

system of a down. aerials. ****, that intro is soo ****ty. i cant stand it anymore.
LOL, I love it when I run into people who say they are really into metal and then say that SOAD is their favorite band.

wackawacka

Did anyone catch the family guy where they make fun of the *** acoustic guitar player? Funny stuff. Especially the line about every beer he's drank is on a shelf above his bed.

xekushnr
Car: '90 240sx Hatch

wackawacka wrote:Did anyone catch the family guy where they make fun of the *** acoustic guitar player? Funny stuff. Especially the line about every beer he's drank is on a shelf above his bed.
yes lol, saw that a long time ago when it was a new episode, then i saw it agin a fgew days ago it was pretty funny

White Comet
Car: fc, s13 and mazda6, Sierra

wackawacka wrote:Did anyone catch the family guy where they make fun of the *** acoustic guitar player? Funny stuff. Especially the line about every beer he's drank is on a shelf above his bed.
yeah i saw that when it came out. it was hilarious and made me think of this thread

hbpignosePA
Car: 90 240sx hatch (Jackstand Queen), 78 Datsun 280z (RIP), 89 cressida (Sold) 86 200sx hatch (sold) 83 280zx turbo (parts car)
90 volvo 240 (sold)
80 mx32 cressida (new daily)

haha this thread is soo funny

and reminded me of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9JYq-mXprw

nismofly
Car: 89 S13 Hatch

wow has it really been almost 8 months since this thread?

holy crap that time flew

lets_GET_it_ON
Car: 1997 Plymouth Breeze, 70something baller azz icecream truck/child molester wagon

the last time i heard a song when someone was showing off..... it was one by metallica... and not any of the hard part... just the opening :D

tercel drifter
Car: sr20det s13

ya wonder wall but i don't mind it such good tune for campfire everyone starts singing it drunkly, ppl don't play music at parties usually bbq and just fires and get toghethers where we all chill and play music

Spiritinthesky
Car: Jag S Type

I find Country ballads always do the trick! You can sing them when your drunk as well.

DJ Raijin
Car: 1992 300ZX 2+0 T Top NA

The only time we ever had a guitar at a party, was very very small. Back when I was in college, my buddy that lived in the dorm right above mine would bring down his guitar and a bottle of Evan Williams. We'd do shots of whiskey, get sloshed and make up silly acoustic songs about getting STDs from some girl we met.

But I have met the acoustic douche bags. They'd take their guitar out onto the smoke deck and start strumming some random lame a** song and the sheep would flock. I'd stand there like a zombie with my headphones on with some black metal blasting and when they'd say something to me I'd be like "Oh I'm sorry I didn't hear you. I had real music too loud"

prokari

def dobnt like green day or fall out boy or anything on the list lool

livinglegend2100
Car: 04' G35 coupe, 89' VG swapped Rx7, 03' Saturn Vue

ha. i have to agree with whomever said they dont see any of this happening at parties. likewise, when i walk into a house party all i see is beer pong, keg stands, quarters, tippycup, or whatever else your game of choice is. im sure most of what you guys are talking about goes on in the frat parties. which i dont go to. frat guys are complete douchebags around here. and ode' to flip flops, birkenstocks, popped collars, retardedly gelled hair, visors, and fruity colors.

i would definately NOT tolerate it if this happened at our house. and aside from myself, 2 other people i live with play guitar

LeroyBrown
Car: 1995 nissan 240sx s14 blacktop

number 5 on your list reminds me of myself. i know so many hip hop artist that no one has heard of they always ask me who sings this.

mzeo
Car: RIP Coupe, RIP

I'm gonna say Smells Like Teen Spirit. Back in the day when we had parties at our practice space, we would always play that first. I mean, I'm not a douche bag but the girls seemed to love that song.

btw I F-ING HATE THAT SONG! Well, any Nirvana for that matter...

I loved following it up with Bloodline by Slayer. My drummer didn't like it so much though.

azS15
Car: S15

Ive seen to many guys try to play green gay and fall out boy lately at parties. The songs are gay anyways then when they cant play for s*** it makes it ten times worse.

Gia1085
Car: Nissan Murano SL

You guys totally forgot pink floyd..I've been to soo many parties where douche bag boys/men play their songs and then try to sing the lyrics lol..

seang
Car: Ford Fiesta ST

I think a song that could attract girls without being douchebaggy would be for a guy to play (and sing) "Me and Bobby Mcgee", by Janis Joplin--if they got the voice. Well, the first parts of the song at least up until that ladiddydadada part.
Last edited by seang on Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cts60

I brought my electric guitar to my friend's party because he asked me too for some music but, when I arrived some spiky haired, flip-flop wearing d-bag walks up and goes "WOW! Another "guitarist" who probably is worse than me." He grabbed my guitar with no permission and played some song he "wrote". I said "My turn." Grabbed my guitar plugged in the amp and shredded to Eruption by Eddie Van Halen in the end he was stunned and made fun of the rest of the party. ACTUAL SONGS FTW! :D

gearhead05
Car: 2008 Nissan Altima Coupe 3.5 SE

A perfect song to accompany this thread is by comedian Mike Burbiglia "Guitar guy at the party." Look it up, funny stuff.

Return to “The Music Room”