TOKICO SHOCKS

Home of the Nissan Cube forum and CubeDriver.com
damian666robin
Car: 2009 nissan cube

BEFORE I START I WANT TO THANK GREG FOR THE OPORTUNITY TO HIT THE GUYS FROM TOKICO SUSPENSIONthey need it a local cube to do a test and fit so they worked on the cube yesterday morning using the kit they make for the versaas expected it fitted like a glovehere are the picsthey actually look nice with the orange megan springs we took the cube for a quik spin after they installed the shocks.a big diference felt rite away over the already exploted oem,s, the cube is much more firm at hard curves and a lot less body roll, still they made the cube feel more comfortable kinda like when you just bought the cube rite off the dealer, thinking that im rolling on 18" with low profile tires the results are amazing.now the cube doesnt feel so hard on the road potholes or street damages

as of now if you are interested on thems you must order as versa kits just like with megan,sbut the tokico guys said around december they will have them under nissan cube, i guess the only thing they have to do is the label boxes.

once again thank you so much TOKICO guys and greg

AZhitman
Administrator
Car: 58 L210, 63 Bluebird RHD, 64 NL320, 65 SPL310, 66 411 RHD, 67 WRL411, 68 510 SR20, 75 280Z RB25, 77 620 SR20, 79 B310, 90 S13, 92 SE-R, 92 Silvia Qs, 98 S14.

No problem Damien!

I spent quite a bit of time this week with our friends from Tokico - We'll be doing an install article soon on the Tokico adjustables, and will have a link up for purchasing them real soon!

Thanks for letting them use your car, D!

Return to “Cube Forum”