~The Trading Post~ Buy and Sell your 'vert specific parts or cars here!

The Internet's ONLY forum for 240sx convertible information and the official home of the 240sx Convertible Club of America!
DriftLife240
Car: 92 s13

92 vert for sale runs and drives all original clear coats fading little rust above windshield drivers side quarter window is broken 1 dash crack drivers seats ripped back window repaired but not that great runs and drives amazingly though im in Ocala FL between tampa orlando daytona jacksonville and gainesville right off of I75. make me an offer need it gona asap moving soon and cant take it with me first reasonable offer gets it. call or text me 352-282-2291

bgoodwill
Car: 92 240sx convertible

I have '92 gray cloth rear quarter panels in great condition and gray cloth rear seat in decent condition. Asking $150 for panels and $75 for seat + shipping from Oregon. Pictures on request.

MissMollyAnnax0
Car: 1991 240sx coupe

Trunk lid with stock spoiler. Red. Not perfect condition. Text Molly for pictures and make an offer. I'm in Orlando 772-453-402three

Slothead2
Car: 1993 240sx convertible

Im selling an immaculate 93' Vert in NJ- please forward to your friends! Thx

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale ... =353178245

Konster
Car: 07' M35X
92' Vert

Slothead2 wrote:Im selling an immaculate 93' Vert in NJ- please forward to your friends! Thx

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale ... =353178245
That Vert is gorgeous, but I honestly don't see you getting anything close to your asking price. GLWS.

5280VertDET
Car: 1993 240SX Vert SR/Auto

ProdOfFL wrote:I have a rolling chassis for sale, w/ no front panels. The car was shaved all around as a project car, but never completed. Also have the dash. The car is mostly taken apart, but some stuff is still together. Here's a few pics, if u need more, lemme know.
I'm in South FL and will ship. There's too many parts obviously to list all the prices, so ask for pricing on what you need.
Thanks

Looking for indicator and wiper stalks, I live in CO. Let me know via email: [email protected]

biggie
Car: '16 Q70L/'14 Q60S Vert/'19 Armada/'09 FX35

bgoodwill

Dealer parting out black '93 convertible with front end damage in Seattle area. (Not mine - just passing on info here). See

http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/pts/4026605331.html

blkvrtswp
Car: 93 240SX Convertible
SR20DET FP 20G Turbo

Please email me at [email protected]

New Aftermarket VINYL 240SX convertible top & rear curtain w/ *tinted* rear window, $150
· Tinted rear window
· Save $20 off eBay current price
· Please note it is vinyl - lasts just as long as canvas but doesn't match the OEM look & feel exactly
· I inspected it and it is a great quality item, but I found a canvas one for a deal I just couldn't resist
· Will ship in US for $12 east of Miss / $20 west.

S13 clutch pedal assembly, $60
· assembled w/ bracket & spring
· includes pivot pin & master cyl threaded U-bracket
· no firewall or dash bolts (easy to find), no pedal cover
· includes starter lockout switch
· Will ship in US for $10 east of Miss / $16 west.

S13 cruise control clutch pedal assembly, $65
· assembled w/ bracket & spring
· includes pivot pin
· no firewall or dash bolts (easy to find), no pedal cover
· includes cruise cancel & starter lockout switches
· Will ship in US for $10 east of Miss / $16 west.

cmoody2006
Car: 1993 Nissan 240sx vert

I am building a removeable hardtop for my vert. Need the part of the top skeleton with the latches so I can get it to sit and latch down properly. If anyone has a vert they are parting out I would like to see if I can get it cut off to weld onto my hardtop

biggie
Car: '16 Q70L/'14 Q60S Vert/'19 Armada/'09 FX35

A few things left over that may be of some use to yall.

-Full set of power side mirrors with center switch and wiring/plugs/etc. Would just have to run wires through doors/dash/center console. $40

-Set of OEM FLCA with whiteline bushings. Used a couple thousand miles, bought from PDM racing. Probably want to replace the ball joints. $75

-set of Altima Fans, passenger side has S13 plug wired in to plug into stock AC fan plug. $30

boost_boy
Car: B12 sentra w/built CA18DET, B12 sentra w/fully-built CA18DET, S13 coupe w/ CA18DET, S13 hatch w/CA18DET, 2002 maxima SE

cmoody2006 wrote:I am building a removeable hardtop for my vert. Need the part of the top skeleton with the latches so I can get it to sit and latch down properly. If anyone has a vert they are parting out I would like to see if I can get it cut off to weld onto my hardtop
Got plenty of vert parts from my 93. The car is still sitting in mt back yard and as much as I would love to junk it, I know folks need parts, so not so fast for the junking. If you are referring to the retractable frame that supports the top, I still have it. The only thing I don't have is the original front (silvia nose cut now), an engine/tranny and harness/ecu. Let me know by PMing me, especially while I'm on vacation and I'll see if I could assist you with your needs. BTW, this car has only 52,xxx miles (no kidding). I just failed to do anything with it and the florida weather took over from there.

cmoody2006
Car: 1993 Nissan 240sx vert

boost_boy wrote:
cmoody2006 wrote:I am building a removeable hardtop for my vert. Need the part of the top skeleton with the latches so I can get it to sit and latch down properly. If anyone has a vert they are parting out I would like to see if I can get it cut off to weld onto my hardtop
Got plenty of vert parts from my 93. The car is still sitting in mt back yard and as much as I would love to junk it, I know folks need parts, so not so fast for the junking. If you are referring to the retractable frame that supports the top, I still have it. The only thing I don't have is the original front (silvia nose cut now), an engine/tranny and harness/ecu. Let me know by PMing me, especially while I'm on vacation and I'll see if I could assist you with your needs. BTW, this car has only 52,xxx miles (no kidding). I just failed to do anything with it and the florida weather took over from there.
I need the front most part of the folding skeleton that has both the top latches that hold the skeleton down to the front windsheild framing. hard to explain but when the top is retracted down its the solid piece of metal that is form fitted to the shape of the windsheild seal and has 2 latchest one for each side of the car. I am building a removeable hardtop and I would like to use the factory hinges off another vert skeleton to weld to the roof cut off a coupe I use to have.... Here's a few pics so you can see what I'm talking about...

I need the first section all the way to the joint where it folds so I have enough metal to work with and the latches to function like the oem ones

pm me a price shipped to 47374 on the first section of the skeleton cut off at the joint that allows it to fold

bgoodwill

Pacific Nissan, dealer is San Diego, has a black '93 convertible for sale on their lot. Pretty much stock, a bit rough, but less than 150,000 miles. Saleman told me they are asking $3350 this weekend but I saw it on Auto Trader for $2888 and he said they'd honor that price if you ask about it.

Mistyeyes Blue
Car: 1993 240sx LE convertible

mmm240 wrote:
skilviavert wrote:if anyone wants a piggy I'd like to see her go to a fellow nico member, I'm really torn about lettin her go but I'm up to my neck in debt so I don't have much of a choice.heres the linkhttp://forums.nicoclub.com/zer...-sale
Up to your neck in debt, but will trade for a sport bike. lol
Haaaa.... I like the milkshake quote at the bottom of your post. I was thinking the same thing, then when I hit quote, I realized it is just your sig... Love it. :lolling:

Mistyeyes Blue
Car: 1993 240sx LE convertible

WTB___Hey everybody... I am in need of the D-ring tower panel emblem for my 1993 240sx le vert still, it is black and silver.
also, I need a manual with vert addendum if I can, but will still be thrilled with just the manual
also need washer pot, Front plastic that is mounted behind the license plate, and hood spring that pops the hood up when released.
I know it is a long shot, but I would also like the hand wells for inside the door panels mine are chipped but still tight.

Thanks, Misty

SnaggleToof

Misty i may have some of these parts.. message me!

Konster
Car: 07' M35X
92' Vert

Looking for clean Convertible Rear Panels and these trim pieces below;

Please email me at either [email protected] or better yet text/call at 347-585-6789.

Thanks,

bgoodwill

I have an extra 1993 owner's manual and the convertible supplement that I'm willing to sell, together or separately. I have no idea what they're worth. Send me an offer if you're interested. PM's preferred for quickest response.

jwall240
Car: 240sx vert 1992

boost_boy i tried sending you a pm about some of your vert parts. If you could send me a message id like to see if you got some things I need.

240sx_gurl
Car: 1993 Nissan 240SX convertible

Hello everyone! I'm kinda new to this site, and saw the forum for vert parts! I am in desperate need of the main bracket for the top on the passenger side that decided to snap. If anyone still has one please pm me :) :) Also looking for some door panels for the driver and passenger doors :)

oldgrey

Rust free 1193 Limited Edition 240SX SE White,rust and collision free. 1st female owner in Florida,second female owner since 2008.Garaged and not driven winters since its move to Michigan. No leaks drives good,uses no oil. 143024 miles. Service records. Owners husband died in January and she wants it gone. Contact me for further info. $2500 OBO

KrazyKyle
Car: '08 Corvette Z06
'75 Datsun 280Z
'05 MazdaSpeed Miata
'18 Civic Type R

I have a 1992 240SX Convertible shell for sale. I bought it in New York to have as a project car to work on. I eventually found a 280Z that will make a much better project. So I need to get rid of the convertible to free up some space.

The body is straight overall. It has 142000 miles on the chassis. No motor or transmission. There are holes due to rust in the wheel wells,rocker panels and floor pan under the rear of the driver's seat. Detailed pics of rust will be provided upon request. The interior of the vehicle is probably 4/10. It has the leather seats from a SE model. When I got the car it had a blown motor and transmission still in the vehicle. I removed them for scrap but I kept the power steering pump, alternator, intake manifold and valve cover. The car has a set of 17" XXR wheels, Silvia trunk lock, ebay crystal tails, a set of hids with ebay housings, Megan lowering springs with shocks of unknown brand, and unknown brand header as well. The top is in great shape, except for 4 small spots that have been sealed with stormshure. The spots are about 1/4" in size and are located above the release handles for the top.

The car has a clean title. The car needs a lot of rust repair. It is definitely a project. I didn't pay too much for it, and I swapped a couple parts out to be used on my S13 hatch, and I removed the AC for myself. So I'm just trying to make a little money back.

Here is a link to the pictures of the rust when I had the car disassembled.

http://s161.photobucket.com/user/kyleat ... ert%20Rust

The only parts I have bought for the car is a new OEM fuel fill door and trunk release cable, new trunk struts and a used set of locks. I have already swapped out all the exterior locks. All that is left is the glove box lock and ignition switch.

Thanks for looking.
$700 OBO

Here is the link to the craigslist ad.

http://nashville.craigslist.org/cto/4477073495.html

I will post pictures to this thread once I get off work.

KrazyKyle
Car: '08 Corvette Z06
'75 Datsun 280Z
'05 MazdaSpeed Miata
'18 Civic Type R

bgoodwill

I need a 'vert top cylinder (hydraulic system). I need the driver's side but I think they're the same on both sides. I just need the one cylinder right now, but will buy both with or without lines and/or motor/pump, if reasonably priced. Please respond with price shipped to 97378. Thanks.

bgoodwill

Any interest in a boot? I have one in very good condition I'll sell for $200 + shipping from Oregon. No cover "envelope" though, just the boot itself. Msg me for pictures or other details.

Nichzoso
Car: 1993 Nissan 240SX convertible
1985 Subaru Brat Gl
1970 Chevrolet C-10

Looking for door panels for a 93 vert. Would be willing to pay to ship. Last pieces I really need. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

droptop40
Car: 1992 Nissan 240sx Convertible

Hi up for sale is a 1992 Nissan 240SX Convertible. Located in New Port Richey, FL (near Tampa). $3000 obo follow this link for description. http://tampa.craigslist.org/psc/cto/4609958091.html

GOFASTER
Car: '94 Nissan 240SX SE

bgoodwill wrote:Looking to buy the best BLACK convertible out there. Want to replace mine, which is getting pretty high on miles, so looking for the cleanest car with the lowest miles. Some minor, cosmetic mods may be okay, but I want it for a daily driver and absolutely do not want a stick. I'm in Oregon but willing to fly pretty much anywhere for the right car at a decent price. I'm watching Craigslist and AutoTrader, but would appreciate any and all help.
Hi, does it have to be black?

GOFASTER
Car: '94 Nissan 240SX SE

WRAiTHY wrote:I am a former vert owner and looking to get back into one. I am looking in Southern California (San Diego to be specific). I prefer stock and red but willing to look at other colors/mods. Thank you.
Hi, I have one for sale, I live in CO, yes it is red, mileage - 180K, runs very well, many upgrades, 94 S13
I'm willing to deliver to CA if the price is right, or arrange other plans...
If this sounds interesting, send me a PM or post a reply

Return to “240SX Convertible Forum”