~The Trading Post~ Buy and Sell your 'vert specific parts or cars here!

The Internet's ONLY forum for 240sx convertible information and the official home of the 240sx Convertible Club of America!
SICK(+)(+)
Car: s13 convertible

se convertible ka24de eu ecu for sale 70 Los Angeles CA

Grandpa01

I have for sale a 1993 240sx convertible. It has the KA24DE engine and a 5-speed transmission. The car has 181,000 miles. I am asking $3000 obo. If I do not reply to your offer, it means I have found so low it is insulting. If this ad is still up, the car is for sale.

The Details:
The car has been my project for a few years. Over the years, I have done the following:
silvia front end with triple projector headilghts
coupe doors
s14 seat belts mounted in the b-pillars
s14 leather seats (in bad shape from the sun, as seen in the pictures. I recommend replacing or recovering)
recovered rear seat to match the front
adjustable teflon bearing suspension components
lowering springs
tein front camber plates
sportmax 16x8 0 offset wheels with fairly new tires (<1000 miles on them)
front lower brace
front and rear strut braces
lower brace across the rear
JL audio speakers and 4 channel amp, wired into the s14 se headunit (the amp is currently out)
B&M style short shifter
rolled fenders
Paint job (to be frank, the paint job is meh. The person who sprayed it did a poor job, so there is overspray on the undercarriage and front, and things were not properly taped off. It looks great from 20 feet away, but up close the flaws are visible. A lot can be fixed by a patience person and some wet sanding)

I purchased the car with the 5-speed already in it. All of the work I did above was to increase the chassis rigidity and handling, as it is noticably different in the convertible compared to the coupe or hatch. It used to have coilovers, and it set up to run well with them.

The issues:
The car has sat for a while, becoming lost amidst other projects. As such, it needs a bit of a tune up. It runs alright, but new plugs and wires would do it wonders.
The top does not lower on its own. It is not the motor, but an electrical problem.
The AC is not cold.
There is a tear in the top, from when the car was broken into. I have a new top that is included (pictured) but not installed.
As seen in the photos, the trim around the top has been removed in anticipation of swapping it. I have left it off so that the buyer can see the areas as they are common rust spots.
Teh rear side panels (that cover the speakers) are quite warped. They're included, but they are in very bad shape.

I am selling the car because I am moving and cannot take it with me. I have, I think, well over $7000 in this project. I think $3000 is fair considering the issues and what you are getting. I would be happy to answer any questions you have, including more pictures if you would like (or higher resolution ones). Email me at [email protected].

Hi-Res pictures are available through these links:

http://i.imgur.com/shA0l.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/zSnNx.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/G2jUX.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/eJBNW.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ClxQ3.jpg

Paradox
Car: Cars, computers...

Ok guys, I have a 1992 240SX convertible for sale . I am open to trades of parts/cars, but cash is king. Price is negotiable, and I will trade for a CTS-V Cadillac or a FD with money from me...will consider other vehicles.
Car is located at my house/garage in Richmond, IN 47374 I can be reached by cell/text at 765.993.4663

1992 240SX Convertible $6000 OBO
Black, original paint, no rust, been garaged and not driven for 5 or 6 years...
150K on chassis
Nice leather interior with uncracked dash (9 out of 10)
RB20 DET runs strong (mileage unknown)
New Z32 NA OEM clutch
Walbro 255 Fuel pump and Z32 fuel filter new plugs.
5 speed swap
Welded diff going in this week
Blitz temp warning gage and unknown brand boost gage
Skyline Gage cluster

Car looks good, runs good and I hate to sell it after driving it, finally.

Good top, rear window is out (Plastic, but I want to do the fix from NICO forum, hopefully in the next few days)
New battery, relocated to trunk, mounted in plastic battery box.
Buick coil swap with New 8MM wires
Megan track 12k/10k coilovers with camber plates
Koyo radiator and Electric fan
Panasport 16" 8J +10 offset wheels with almost new tires (size is for AE86, so a little small for now)
Blitz Nur Spec stainless 3" catback with Test pipe and 5" tip
Modified SR20 downpipe
"JDM" FMIC Not FROM Japan, JDM Brand (sorry I got it from another RB20 powered vert...)
Runs strong, finally. It is a project I have worked on for a while chasing gremlins. It is finally sorted out.
Brand new Kenwood head unit and rear speakers, front Boston speakers. Has Ipod dock and USB plug in with remote)
$6000 OBO

I have spare ignitors,coilpacks, power folding mirrors and switch (All sold seperately). The vert boot is not for sale, I am using it for the pics...

I also have 1 or 2 S13 hoods and random S13 parts I can sell seperately.

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid33.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fd100%2FParadoxgdf%2F2011-06-05_21-05-03_784.mp4">

And more pics..

I will take other pics if you request it.
Last edited by Paradox on Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cmoody2006
Car: 1993 Nissan 240sx vert

I've helped get this car running I know it inside and out def a great vert. It drives amazing! If I had the cash i'd buy it in a heart beat! Many countless hrs went into this car. Whoever ends up with it better take care of it or i'm gonna seriously curb stomp someone!

Paradox
Car: Cars, computers...

cmoody2006 wrote:I've helped get this car running I know it inside and out def a great vert. It drives amazing! If I had the cash i'd buy it in a heart beat! Many countless hrs went into this car. Whoever ends up with it better take care of it or i'm gonna seriously curb stomp someone!
Chris,
You should swing by later today (Friday), I will get with you later...corolla engine probably coming out tonight...then back in...

Edboy
Car: 1994 240SX Vert w/ RB20DET
1990 240SX Hatchback w/ SR20DET

the vert wrote:I also have a top boot cover for sale. I have no use for it. Its located in NC. Someone make me an offer.

Just picked up a Vert body and am beginning the process of putting a RB20 into it and rebuilding it. Curious as to what your bottom dollar would be for the Vert Top Boot Cover?

silviatunersr20
Car: 93 240sx, 02 tahoe

Complete front end for sale; headlights, bumper, hood, fenders...everything not needed for a silvia conversion. Make an offer and come pick it up. I'm located in Concord, NC.

Forcewave
Car: '92 240sx Convertible

Sylviatunersr20,

Would you be willing to ship the parts? I can contact a freight company all you would really need to do is get a pallet and pack it all on there in a way where it wouldn't get damaged. Let me know and perhaps we can discuss price.

silviatunersr20
Car: 93 240sx, 02 tahoe

I'm not selling it now, sorry. I was planning to go pick up a silvia front end today and when I contacted the guy he said he was gonna sell it to someone else.

CaroVert
Car: 1994 240sx Convertible - S14 Swap

Hey I WTB a digital speedo w/ hud, or crackless dash if anyone has one, let me know

Loki
Car: 1994 Nissan 240SX Convertible
2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser
2001 Ford F-150 SVT Lightning

This guy has some clean looking convertible door panels for sell. Just putting it out there for the vert brethren.

vert-door-panels-and-rear-side-panels-t535901.html

bikrman2
Car: 1990 240sx SR powered

Hey guys. I recently blew up my SR and need to sell some stuff to get her up and running.
First up is my vert boot. I really don't want to get rid of it but I really would rather drive my car. Looking for $325 shipped.
Next up is a clean pair of clean vert door panels. I went coupe doors so I won't be needing these. Make an offer. I'd like to get about $75 for. them. I do have the doors which are rust free if anyone's interested.
PM me here or call 518-210-1292.

bikrman2
Car: 1990 240sx SR powered

ha! i just realized the above link was to my door panels!

AZhitman
Administrator
Car: 58 L210, 63 Bluebird RHD, 64 NL320, 65 SPL310, 66 411 RHD, 67 WRL411, 68 510 SR20, 75 280Z RB25, 77 620 SR20, 79 B310, 90 S13, 92 SE-R, 92 Silvia Qs, 98 S14.

Passenger side quarter window with mechanism and motor attached: $50 shipped SOLD!!!

Convertible top motor cover (grey plastic), beauty condition: $25 shipped

[email protected]

GumboJoe
Car: 240 sx convertible, 05 Altima 3.5, 05 Titan

I have both of the nissan badges that go on the outside of the seat belt pillars $25 shipped for both. Email at [email protected]

Loki
Car: 1994 Nissan 240SX Convertible
2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser
2001 Ford F-150 SVT Lightning

bikrman2 wrote:ha! i just realized the above link was to my door panels!
Trying to get you a little more notice :)

showtime33772
Car: 1994 240sx limited edition convertable

1994 complete stock conv 4-sale 2000.00 runs great just posted to craigslist tampa bay

hoggie
Car: s13 vert

AZhitman wrote:Passenger side quarter window with mechanism and motor attached: $50 shipped

Convertible top motor cover (grey plastic), beauty condition: $25 shipped

[email protected]

pmed you and emailed you regarding the window mechanism, i hope you still have it.

if anyone else for the Passenger side quarter window with mechanism pls let me know.

jack_jh_hou (at) hotmail (dot) com

thanks

NDahlgren
Car: 1993 240 SX Convertible

Looking for quarter windows/weatherstripping and the rubber "trim" piece that is on the top of the passenger's side door jamb. Interior panels, too, if they are not cracked.

Thanks.

coldcuts
Car: 1993 240SX Convertible

My convertible appears to have a poorly spliced wiring harness. While I can't think of a worse job than swapping it out, I've also had a nightmare of a time trying to fix all the bad splices in the current version. Anyone have a spare main wiring harness for a 1993 California (if that matters, but I need the ecu to match)?

If anyone happens to have good interchange information for this, that would help: Do I need to find another California emissions car to match the wiring harness? Will any 93 240 do, or must it be a convertible (the convertible and engine harness are fine, just the main harness needs to be replaced.) Would other years also work?

biggie
Car: '16 Q70L/'14 Q60S Vert/'19 Armada/'09 FX35

Any '91 to '94 wiring should be the same.

Harman850T5
Car: 2003 350z

Figured this would be more beneficial in here. It's my old car, being parted out now, kinda sad. You guys can send me PMs and I'll let him know.
Other info, quarter windows worked great before the wreck, top is in very bad shape, but top frame is ok, rear interior panels were cut open for s14 belt install. Doors were also gutted.

Pictures wouldn't copy so here's a link with other info. Thanks for looking.
94-s13-vert-full-partout-t538223.html

gsmith

I am looking to buy a roof boot for my '92 240sx vert. If you have one to sell please contact me at [email protected]. Thanks.

Naomi1970
Car: 1992 Nissan 240SX Convertible

I am having to let this one go, can no longer climb in and out. She needs a good home. See if you have a place to take care of her. I will be looking for a 1998 240SX Coupe. It does not pay to get older.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... AMESE%3AIT

staikov1

1994 Nissan 240sx convertible in good condition. 144k miles, 4 cylinder automatic, great on gas, and needs new top, one mismatched rim, normal wear and tear. I love this car, but I've got a baby on the way, and need the money.

I can't figure out how to post pics, so just let me know and i can send you some via email.

Asking $3,000.00 OBO and no trades. If interested, please call 678-828-1109.

2_Liter_Turbo
Car: _________________
'96 S14 Coupe: SR20VET
'90 R32 TH1 GTR: RB26DETT
'92 S13 Fastback: SR20DET
'11 V36 Sedan: VQ25HR
'06 GMT800 2500HD: LBZ Duramax

City: Salem
State/Province: OR
Price: $350
Item Description:

I have a clean, good condition, Boot (Top Cover) for an S13 Convertible. I sold my convertible awhile back, and have no need for this anymore. I'd prefer local pickup of course, but buyer is responsible for shipping charges.

ProdOfFL
Car: S13.5 Vert-->Someday it'll be done, but fun for now
S14.5 DD--->500hp, daily driver w/ a damn roll cage

Selling my S13.5 project...as a whole or as a part out. The car has a clean title and I have all the parts, but it's just taking too long, I'm tired of waiting on other people to do the few things I can't, and I just have too many cars. Gonna get back into the S14.5 for a while I think. For some reason the pictures won't load for me to look over the post and be sure everything is there, but I'm pretty sure it is.
I will ship and all reasonable offers will be considered

Exterior:
Extreme Dimensions S15 front end
S15 headlights w/ HID
HP EVO 19x8.5/19x11
VIS rear bumper
Pillar delete
shaved doors
shaved trunk
shaved antene
shaved corner lamps
New windshield
New top
Clean boot cover

Interior:
2009 Maxima sport power seats w/ heat
Black leather w/ red stitch throughout everything else
Matching black leather/red stitch dash
New carpet

Engine:
Neither motor is assembled, but have the parts
1 stock block and head
Arias 8.8:1 pistons
crower rods
shaved crank
ARP head studs
Cometic MLS gasket 1.1
2 different billet underdrive crank pullies
Deatschwerks 810cc injectors
ISIS fpr w/ gauge
Walbro 255lph pump
MSD 6AL SCI box
MSD Blaster SS Coil
EGR Delete
CX Racing turbo kit t3/t4
FMIC
300ZX MAF
Greddy RZ BOV
Knockoff TIAL WG
RS Enthalpy tune
Jim Wolf Stg 2 cams
Brian crower stg 2 turbo cams
CX Downpipe
Blitz 3" exhaust

Brakes/Suspension/driveline:
Megan coilovers w/ camber plates
ISIS Every adjustable suspension part there is
Z32 calipers front and rear
5 lug swap
JDM 4.10 VSLD (actually from Japan...may still have the tags)

Still have alot of the stock stuff too...so just ask.

south-florida-s13-vert-full-build-t506465.html

drturbo

Hey guys, i have a 94 convertible for sale or trade. I was going to swap all my parts over from my coupe but i just cant get into the vert spirit. The car is mechanically sound and has a clear title. As the car sits now, it is in primer except for the fenders and doors. I have all the interior pieces except the carpet. The car appears to have been in a small fender bender and repaired, also has rust in the rear floor board, and small dent in the driver quarter panel. All the hydraulics for the top are in working order. Car has been 5spd swapped but does not include and engine or trans. It also has a set of 17 inch wheels on it (brand unknown) and slotted rotors. This would make a great project car for someone.

Im looking to swap for a clean bodied s13 hatch shell, mainly with no quarter panel damage or rust. I don't need one with and engine, interior or anything like that, just a clean shell. Pm or text me for pics or any more info. Car is located in southeast GA.

Clay
912-337-1942

Sittinsidewayz420
Car: 93 Nissan 240SX Convertible

WTB lower control arm, traction control rod, and tie rod for the front left side of my '93 240sx. Please email me at [email protected]. also check out my post on the forums for details and what not about the car. the-poor-man-s-240sx-project-t544940.html

Elzingajohn
Car: 93 Nissan 240sx convertible, ka24de stock for now.....

WTB passenger side lift cylinder/actuator for the convertible top. Not sure where I can get one, figured someone might have one. Email me at [email protected]. Thanks

Return to “240SX Convertible Forum”