~The Trading Post~ Buy and Sell your 'vert specific parts or cars here!

The Internet's ONLY forum for 240sx convertible information and the official home of the 240sx Convertible Club of America!
biggie
Car: '16 Q70L/'14 Q60S Vert/'19 Armada/'09 FX35

240vertsr20 wrote:WTB did a 5-speed swap and im looking for the plastic trim around the shifter that goes up to the radio as well as the boot and shift knob
You can use the piece around the radio from your Vert, just have to unscrew the 4 bolts that hold the AT plate (PRND21) and find the plastic ring/boot to screw back on.

240vertsr20
Car: 1992 240sx convertible sr20de

yea i know but the piece is broken thats why i need the platic trim the whole side of it is cracked off -.-

jtb2010
Car: 92 240sx Vert

turbo5upra wrote:92 vert project

I am going to let the old ladies project go. I'm going to find her something turn key and rather than send this car to the junkyard I thought I'd give you guys a shot.

92 came from cali. red.

Top was replaced by the previous owner, rear windows need work.. the plastic clips need to be replaced.

I bought this car for $1000.00 two years ago. it needed and engine as it had rod knock

comes with 2 engines. the original and one that I put in it. engine is almost all the way in. some vacuum lines and other odds and ends and it will be done

Car has aftermarket carpet in it.

I have to go with it new and not installed:

J30 rotors
New calipers and hangers.
Hawk pads
rear rotors
stainless lines

Comes with a set of 6 spoke spec v wheels with like new fusion hri's wheels need some tlc but should be able to make them look like new.

Top does not function it goes up and down by hand.

front clip has been removed and some of it is in primer.

I will included the gallon of primer I bought for it.

The underside of the car is almost rust free. just normal surface rust on stuff.

I bought non vert door panels for it because I was going to remove the pillars.

Price is 800.00 very firm, It will take some work but could be a very nice car.

I had thoughts of dropping it off @ the junkyard after I parted it out but thought since they are so rare I would give you guys a chance at it.

If it doesn't sell I will part it out.

Pics will be uploaded and I will post a link tomorrow.

If you part it out i want the frame for the convertible top. i call dibs.
pm me.

mmm240
Car: 95 Nissan 240SX KADE-T
94 Toyota Pickup
91 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4
03 Toyota Matrix XR

I
240vertsr20 wrote:WTB did a 5-speed swap and im looking for the plastic trim around the shifter that goes up to the radio as well as the boot and shift knob
i have the plastic boot if you need it

240vertsr20

mmm240 wrote:I
i have the plastic boot if you need it
do you mean the shift boot? and so im assuming you dont have the plastic trim then...

coldcuts
Car: 1993 240SX Convertible

Not sure how I lost this piece, but I would like to replace it. Anyone got a spare passenger side rear insert? this is the gray cloth covered plastic insert that is Velcro'd into place. PM or email ColdCuts AT mac DOT com with price including shipping to Pheonix.

Thanks

mmm240
94 Toyota Pickup
03 Toyota Matrix XR

240vertsr20 wrote:
do you mean the shift boot? and so im assuming you dont have the plastic trim then...
The plastic boot that goes under boot you would normally see in a manual car

Token.Tony

Would anyone happen to have the rubber piece that goes between the door's window and the rear quarter window? I'm looking for just a driver's side piece. E-mail [email protected]

240vertsr20

mmm240 wrote:
240vertsr20 wrote:
The plastic boot that goes under boot you would normally see in a manual car
sounds like it might be what im looking for....would u be able to send me a pic ill take it off your hands immediately if its what i need

mmm240
94 Toyota Pickup
03 Toyota Matrix XR

I'll try to remember to get a pic

240vertsr20

thanks man its greatly appreciated

mmm240
94 Toyota Pickup
03 Toyota Matrix XR

I forgot. Here's my number. 4143316069. Text me to remind me tomorrow lol

dran1341

WTB: looking to buy a vert located in or around the vacinity of Palm springs, CA or Riverside CA. my Zip is 92201.

bgoodwill
Car: 92 240sx convertible

turbo5upra wrote:92 vert project

I am going to let the old ladies project go. I'm going to find her something turn key and rather than send this car to the junkyard I thought I'd give you guys a shot.

92 came from cali. red.

Top was replaced by the previous owner, rear windows need work.. the plastic clips need to be replaced.

I bought this car for $1000.00 two years ago. it needed and engine as it had rod knock

comes with 2 engines. the original and one that I put in it. engine is almost all the way in. some vacuum lines and other odds and ends and it will be done

Car has aftermarket carpet in it.

I have to go with it new and not installed:

J30 rotors
New calipers and hangers.
Hawk pads
rear rotors
stainless lines

Comes with a set of 6 spoke spec v wheels with like new fusion hri's wheels need some tlc but should be able to make them look like new.

Top does not function it goes up and down by hand.

front clip has been removed and some of it is in primer.

I will included the gallon of primer I bought for it.

The underside of the car is almost rust free. just normal surface rust on stuff.

I bought non vert door panels for it because I was going to remove the pillars.

Price is 800.00 very firm, It will take some work but could be a very nice car.

I had thoughts of dropping it off @ the junkyard after I parted it out but thought since they are so rare I would give you guys a chance at it.

If it doesn't sell I will part it out.

Pics will be uploaded and I will post a link tomorrow.
I may want the package deal! Where is the car?

mmm240
94 Toyota Pickup
03 Toyota Matrix XR

240vertsr20 wrote:thanks man its greatly appreciated
Got a pic of that part
. Shoot me a text and I'll send it to you

Cheddar
Car: S13 hatch
S13 vert

I need interior vert panels that arent warped if any1 has them let me kno pm me thanks

wiesbrooks
Car: 1994 240sx convertible

For sale- 1994 Nissan 240SX Red Convertible! Good tires, brakes, no oil leaks, 154,000 miles, runs and drives great! Some rust, no dents, minor front end damage (mostly repaired, one headlight doesn't go down quite all the way, but both go up and work!). 1 family owned since new. Selling because I bought a motorcycle, otherwise I would never get rid of it. I'm asking $2500 for it. Clean title, titled in IL. Vehicle is located in Joliet, IL. Contact me with any questions. (815) 931-3596. More pictures available if needed.

music24
Car: s13 Convertible

WTB:

The rubber driveside seal that is attached to the convertible frame that the window slides over (see picture, the red arrow is pointing to the part)

bgoodwill

WTB: Looking for a convertible top quarter window switch connector rear jumper. (It's under the console -rear windows switches can be routed around it, but then don't go down with the top switch, so you have to use the individual switches on the console - know what I mean? I can send part #, if that helps) Please send price including shipping to zipcode 97378. Thanks.

Okay, scratch the "found it" edit. Got what might have been a replacement part sent from a '94 car from the wrecking yard and it's not remotely the same - may do the same thing but bolts to car completely differently and plug-ins are not even close. So I'm still looking for this part for a '92. Anybody????
Last edited by bgoodwill on Tue May 24, 2011 4:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Loki
Car: 1994 Nissan 240SX Convertible
2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser
2001 Ford F-150 SVT Lightning

music24 wrote:WTB:

The rubber driveside seal that is attached to the convertible frame that the window slides over (see picture, the red arrow is pointing to the part)
I have this piece. Check your PMs or email me. [email protected]
bgoodwill wrote:WTB: Looking for a convertible top quarter window switch connector rear jumper. (It's under the console -rear windows switches can be routed around it, but then don't go down with the top switch, so you have to use the individual switches on the console - know what I mean?) Please send price including shipping to zipcode 97378. Thanks.
Are you looking for the little box with the two up/down buttons that sits in the center console? If so, I have one. Email me if you need it.

samantha
Car: 94 s 13

im looking to buy a windshield frame for a 93 s13

mests13
Car: sr20det s13, 98 civic

Loki wrote:
music24 wrote:WTB:

I have this piece. Check your PMs or email me. [email protected]
bgoodwill wrote:WTB: Looking for a convertible top quarter window switch connector rear jumper. (It's under the console -rear windows switches can be routed around it, but then don't go down with the top switch, so you have to use the individual switches on the console - know what I mean?) Please send price including shipping to zipcode 97378. Thanks.
Are you looking for the little box with the two up/down buttons that sits in the center console? If so, I have one. Email me if you need it.

Hey, if music24 didn't/isn't going to buy the seal, I'll take it. Do you have both driver and passenger sides? email me [email protected]
Last edited by mests13 on Mon May 23, 2011 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xiong336
Car: 93 240sx vert
06 300c
02 honda minivan

anyone got a top cylinder that they will be willing to sell.

bgoodwill

Looking to buy the best BLACK convertible out there. Want to replace mine, which is getting pretty high on miles, so looking for the cleanest car with the lowest miles. Some minor, cosmetic mods may be okay, but I want it for a daily driver and absolutely do not want a stick. I'm in Oregon but willing to fly pretty much anywhere for the right car at a decent price. I'm watching Craigslist and AutoTrader, but would appreciate any and all help.

donut86
Car: '94 240sx Vert

xiong336 wrote:anyone got a top cylinder that they will be willing to sell.
driver or passenger?

xiong336
Car: 93 240sx vert
06 300c
02 honda minivan

donut86 wrote:
xiong336 wrote:anyone got a top cylinder that they will be willing to sell.
driver or passenger?
Don't mater they r both the same.

donut86
Car: '94 240sx Vert

I sent you a PM

numnutzzz

Got hit and ran recently in front of my home. Lost all interest in this car now. $2800 or best offer

NOT DESPERATE TO SELL SO NO LOWBALLERS AND SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY

Convertible with 5 speed conversion (convertibles only came in Automatics)
215K miles on Body and 150K on motor and transmission (bone stock motor)
Clutch replaced less than 10k miles ago. NO GRINDS on transmission
5 lug conversion all around with front 300zx turbo calipers
Tein HA coilovers all around
300zx n/a wheels
Solid motor and tranny mounts
REVO tension rods
Nismo Shift knob
UNCRACKED DASH, had dashcover on since day one of owning car.
No tears or rips on convertible tops and NO LEAKS
BRAND NEW CONVERTIBLE REAR WINDOW

Car will come with stock steering wheel and stock seats. For additional charge you can add the following...
S14 Seats $150
MOMO detachable steering wheel and hub $250
Single piece steel driveshaft $200
Vlsd from s14 $150
Cheaper if you want everything

Car has a lot of miles on the chassis so driver door hinge is beginning to get loose.
Quarter windows get misaligned if you drop the top, you just have to realign it by hand when you roll up the windows.
One of the door panel cover is held on by hardwares, one rear panel cover is off (manufacturers used staple gun to secure it so poor design).
No stereo, not worth getting my top slashed for it.
No trunk plastics
No sun visors (will supply them, i just took it off)
Carpet torn on driver side
Front bumper is sagging slightly due to a truck backing into me at the supermarket
And of course the recent accident. Hit and ran at quarter panel, all body no frame damage or suspension damage.

cmoody2006
Car: 1993 Nissan 240sx vert

willing to sell my boot if anyone is interested hit me up [email protected] located in centerville in 47330

94_240sx
Car: 94_240SX

Someone wants to buy a vert in CA.

wtb-240sx-convertible-ca-t533828.html

Return to “240SX Convertible Forum”