~The Trading Post~ Buy and Sell your 'vert specific parts or cars here!

The Internet's ONLY forum for 240sx convertible information and the official home of the 240sx Convertible Club of America!
Bob_b
Car: 240sx convertible

Unfortunately not available in europe.. But of someone could send me a new switch (if not too expensive) it would be also great!

dszilke
Car: 1993 240sx convertible
1992 300zx N/A

Anyone have a white vert door? Seems I need one now since some retard pulled a hit and run in a parking lot tonight. What a jerk.

Locstuh622
Car: 92' 240sx VERT

Please help I need the rear plastic panels and the rear passenger quarter window, motor and rails. I have been searching for months and have had no luck.

mmm240
Car: 95 Nissan 240SX KADE-T
94 Toyota Pickup
91 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4
03 Toyota Matrix XR

93 vert FS. 140k miles. Door pillar removal mod. KYB GR2 struts and Tein S tech springs. Most ES bushings installed, rest will come with the car. Eclipse speaks in the rear, Pioneer up front. Original tape deck! lol. I dig the 'nothing to steal' look.

Asking 2000 Racine, WI 53402

Call / text / e-mail 414.331.6069 [email protected]

crushat91vert
Car: 1991 nissan 240sx vert

WTB- Interior PARTS I need interior door panels and rear panels for my 91 vert

biggie
Car: '16 Q70L/'14 Q60S Vert/'19 Armada/'09 FX35

crushat91vert wrote:WTB- Interior PARTS I need interior door panels and rear panels for my 91 vert
FYI, you can't have a '91 Vert. But Welcome.

trickd240
Car: 1989 240SX Hatch
1990 240SX Hatch
1993 240SX Conv

Here's the deal i have this car.
it has a S15 Front end that needs adjusting
Its has a Rear Wide Body (done)
Megan Racing Coilovers
Lambo Doors using Hatchback doors
power everything
has a completely rebuild engine new chain and pistons and all (factory)
6-puc clutch
welded diff
front strut bar
working top but the top is saggy

the car is a work in progress and i don't really feel like progressing with it.

things that are needed is the alignment and finishing of the front end
and a full refinish of the car
interior is all there but aged. it is a really nice car was very reliable.
engine is actually white in color and engine bay is refinished black
car has a lot of work in it and parts are sure not cheap. right now i am locating a computer cause i took it out of this car and have it running in one of my other 240's if u have a DOHC comp and wanna hear it run come on down.

What i want for the car to just break even is $8500 but any reasonable offer will be taken. so don't be low balln just to do so please. i am gonna use this money to invest in my other two cars. i will send pics of the car to emails.

located in San Francisco Ca. it is a non-op reg passed smog very clean as well.

trojanhurler
Car: 93 240SX Vert

FS '93 240sx Vert , 65000 miles, excellent cond., all stock except for door panel/seat belt pillar removal. Asking $3,950.

http://daytona.craigslist.org/ctd/2022779910.html (cars & trucks - by dealer)
Last edited by trojanhurler on Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Genpac
Car: '93 240sx RB20DET 'vert

I am so tired of how faded my convertible top headliner is when the top is down... so, i'm Looking for a good to excellent condition convertible top boot. PM me your pics and asking price if you want to ship/sell it.

Thanks.

leatherseat
Car: 93 240sx vert
90 R32 GTR
99 R34 GTT
91 Z32 TT Vert
96 S14.5 Turbo

I need the Right side rear rail, seal carrier, spring and bushing. They are highlighted in the photo. I can take the whole top frame if you do not want to take it apart.
I also need the rear right panel and the power antenna.

BiXLL
Car: ****VERTS**** Black 93--Red 92--White 93

Looking for a passanger side inner fender, and a glove box latch. I will take the entire glove box door if I have to.

USC Justice
Car: 88 Desert Runner, 02 Pathfinder SE 4x4, 05 QX56, 09 G37S Vert, 12 Pathfinder Silver, 15 Q50

Putting out feelers. Cinderella has been in the garage untouched for almost a year, and it breaks my heart. Perhaps time to send her to a better home. I'm located in Irmo, SC

Black 93 Nissan 240SX Vert.

Has 5 spd swap finished with new flywheel and clutch
SR 20 DET installed, though vacuum lines and heater core hoses not finished
wiring for SR20 was done by Wiring Specialties
new stainless steel brake lines
Battery relocation to trunk completed
cross drilled and slotted front rotors with Nissan 300ZX TT brake calipers
Godspeed swaybars front and rear.
New Stainless steel radiator
upgraded front mount intercooler with all piping.
New T25 turbo with new manifold and full BRM exhaust
H&R springs and 5 way adjustable struts (cannot remember which ones off the top of my head)
Digital dash
spare coupe doors for the vert door delete
S14 front seats
spare carpet
Optima battery (4 months old)
Set of perfect 17 inch Enkei RP05 (last generation) wheels

several other spare odds and ends laying around that would go with her. I'm sure there are things that I'm forgetting. There's also a spare pair of fenders in the attic I believe.

Reasonable offers?

240vertsr20
Car: 1992 240sx convertible sr20de

looking for insider window seals and outsides if u have them but REALLY need the inside seals also the driver side left rear outer plastic panel the one with the buttons actually of anyone has all of those panels with the buttons on them i really need them thanks

H3R0

I have a few things from my old 240 vert laying around figured someone on here would need them more than me. Last I knew everything worked, but I have 2 full doors black in color, scratched a bit but no big dents, power locks and windows, full glass, partial inner panels, and mirrors as well. I also have a set of rear quarter windows. And last but not least a heads up display including cluster, display box, and jumper cable. I wish I could test them to ensure they work but no longer have a compatible car. Let me know if you are interested.. prices are best(fair) offer & pick up only on the doors, possible ship on the heads up. Prefer pickup so you can test as needed.

bazz84
Car: s13 convertible

hi anyone have the vert quarter windows with the with the plastic/rubber surround

caspers_240
Car: 91 s13 fastback

***THIS IS FOR A ~BARE CHASSIS W/ TITLE*** Plus extras...

*1.75" x .095" wall DOM Cage w/ single door bars and extra gussets [USA Steel!][mostly TIG welded]

*Lots of work done to lighten up the heavy vert chassis. Coupe doors [shaved 60lbs here!], removed extra brackets, unnecessary factory bracing, crappy stock top, ect...

*It DOES have a super clean fuel tank w/ flushed lines and a Walbro 255L F pump that has maybe 300 miles on it.

* The pump has also been hard-wired w/ a console mounted switch for safety and as a anti theft system. A fuse and relay was added in the back of the car for it.

*Reinforced and painted S14 front LCA's

*ARP wheel studs all around

*Nicely pulled and rolled fenders

*Front wheel well pinch welds were cut, re-welded and flap-wheeled smooth for extra clearance the S13 needs

*Front s14 bearings [cleaned and repacked w/ high-temp grease], I also have a S14 rear subframe and LCA's that I was going to install for better traction off the corners; I have a S14 open diff too

*KTS coilovers, JGY arms, most bushings are poly

*New Reman'ed steering rack

*Engine bay was stitch welded and seam-sealed b4 painting the bay.

*Custom rear cover [back half lifts up, or can easily be removed for quick access to shocks, the circuit breaker, ect

*Trunk mounted Optima Red Top w/ alum bat holder, circuit breaker, fuse block, and 4GA power and ground [grounding will NOT be a issue w/ this car] wires. 2 custom gnd'ing blocks, 1 in E. bay, 1 in the back.

*Custom removable .250" tinted lexan bikini top [super cool for the rain or sunny track days]

*7 coats of House of color Kandy brandywine over Dupont black w/ silver skulls and flames on the side [skulls and flames show up different shades and shadows of red as the car passes by]. Painted by Scott Griffen in Waycross, GA [he has multiple covers and features in Truckin', mini truckin' ect mags]

*According to a set of drive on scales, the car weighs 2660 lbs w/ .5 tank of gas and a KA-t.

**This car has been COMPLETELY stripped. No drivetrain, no seats, no brake system.
This took a LOT of work... I also shaved over 200lbs [estimated]
The cage was professionally built by Connor Motorsports; to NASA 2010 specs.

For added protection, the welds were gone over again w/ a TIG welder, just to insure purity and strength in the critical areas.

Just as a reference of attn to detail, this is the engine I built for the car. The chassis has COUNTLESS hours of planning and execution of top of my ability craftsmanship.

The inside of the chassis was sprayed w/ a light coat of bed liner.

...All the way thru.

The cage was painted w/ EMRON industrial flat blk paint

DuPont blk base, HOK silver, then HOK Kandy brandywine, and several coats of quality clear. This car was never intended to show, just really stand out at the track... My cousin [Scott Griffin] just "happens" to paint cars/trucks that end up on the cover of world famous magazines... :roll: :wink:
The paint almost looks "Alive" as it turns in and out of the sunlight... Pretty sick while drifting!

black mirror...

Easy to remove aluminite rear cover I built
Lightweight, and *tested* to not blow out the trunk at ~150mph. 8)

The front suspension consist of reinforced S14 LCA's, S14 spendles, cleaned and repacked [w/ quality high temp grease] S14 bearings. KTS coilovers, Poly tension rod bushings, and ARP wheel studs. Whiteline swaybars and Z brakes are sold...

Random shots...
Stupid vid of me playing in my yard... Just to show that the graffix are really not that loud unless u get in the right light...

One of 2 grounding blocks bolted to secure parts of the car. Lots of little details like this...

Dimple die plates coming soon to connect the cage to the chassis... [alum trial pic]

Now, the bad... It needs a windshield. The corners of the back of the hood have chipped on the fenders from me removing the hood and resetting it by myself [will be touched up], I still haven't finished the removable tinted lexan top, it has ZERO brakes [hardlines have been sealed up tho], dash needs to be flocked... or replaced. Title in hand.

Thanks to the super crappy recession and my wife being out of work for over 1.5yrs now, my dreams of dropping a LS1/2 into the vert have pretty much been crushed... BUT, this being so--we found a solution the whole family can enjoy!

This, and now that MY JOB is being threatened... I need to buy a TIG welder and a few more shop tools so I can start on my dreams of owning a fab shop.

Price is $3400 OBO as it sits now [$2900 w/o the coilovers].. I CAN deliver up to ~250miles for the cost of gas if a deposit is made. Located in Waycross, GA..

Plz bump, and thanks for looking!

nismo silvia
Car: 91 240sx Coup, 92 240sx Vert

I modified my quarter windows so I can use bushing that are round and solid made out of abs plastic just gauging interest to see if I want to make a bunch of these I know how much of a headach the quarter windows are lol.

BiXLL
Car: ****VERTS**** Black 93--Red 92--White 93

WTB heater control unit for 93 S-13. Also still looking for passenger side inner fender

WRAiTHY

I am a former vert owner and looking to get back into one. I am looking in Southern California (San Diego to be specific). I prefer stock and red but willing to look at other colors/mods. Thank you.

biggie

WRAiTHY wrote:I am a former vert owner and looking to get back into one. I am looking in Southern California (San Diego to be specific). I prefer stock and red but willing to look at other colors/mods. Thank you.
Autotrader, CL, and ebay are good bets to look at. I have a thread in here of all the random ones I find for sale.

1SickSilvia
Car: 1992 Nissan 240sx vert

Want to buy: Moulding on front inner windshield where the sunviser and map light goes. Please pm if you got one. On the pic second from bottom. Tx

91 240sx s13
Car: 91' 240sx Hatch/ 93 vert

lookin for a entire new top and frame
preferably in good/great condition, lemme know if you have anything.

Mfox
Car: 1992 240sx Black Sil-80

I am selling a vert metal top assembly will need new fabric, also selling the hydrolic motor for it.
also selling an s13 hatch wingless trunk

i am located in Los Angeles
323 392 6003
marvin

Mfox
Car: 1992 240sx Black Sil-80

*update also selling the vert doors shown on the pic above

metz1466
Car: 1992 240sx convertible

nismo silvia wrote:I modified my quarter windows so I can use bushing that are round and solid made out of abs plastic just gauging interest to see if I want to make a bunch of these I know how much of a headach the quarter windows are lol.

hi I will definately like some for my windows if you do , let me know 305-794-5175 am in Miami, Florida :dblthumb: :bigthumb:

avs0730

fs 93 vert 125000 miles still auto(my wife was using it) stock ka, upgrades are: brand new 5 lug setup(new hub,balljoints,brand new s14 control arms , both front and rear), z32 30mm aluminum setup(rebuild calipers and painted red with clearcoat) new cross drill and slotted rotors, car is lower on kyb stuts with eibach spring, msd 6al ignition with msd blaster 2 coil, 99 sentra electric fan upgrade, s14 front and rear seats, brand new tires and powdercoated black s14 rims. the rest of the car is clean and runs and drives great but i have to sell my toy and get a partial car. i also have the convertible boot, 5 speed driveshaft, s13 clutch pedal,5 speed center console 3000 firm.

ProdOfFL
Car: S13.5 Vert-->Someday it'll be done, but fun for now
S14.5 DD--->500hp, daily driver w/ a damn roll cage

metz1466 wrote:
nismo silvia wrote:I modified my quarter windows so I can use bushing that are round and solid made out of abs plastic just gauging interest to see if I want to make a bunch of these I know how much of a headach the quarter windows are lol.

hi I will definately like some for my windows if you do , let me know 305-794-5175 am in Miami, Florida :dblthumb: :bigthumb:
I haven't taken apart my windows yet...exactly what does this do and what does it help? I'm going through a full build and anything useful or even just cool will probably be added.

onosqv
Car: '92 240sx Vert

FS - S13 Vert Canvas Cloth Convertible Top w/ Tinted Rear Window Kit

Black Canvas Cloth top & tinted rear window. brand new in box. Don't daily the car anymore & considering removing the top all-together eventually, so selling the top kit before I decide to spend a few weekends on it. $300 picked up in So Cal (OC area) or $325 shipped. obo.

mmm240
Car: 95 Nissan 240SX KADE-T
94 Toyota Pickup
91 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4
03 Toyota Matrix XR

BiXLL wrote:WTB heater control unit for 93 S-13. Also still looking for passenger side inner fender
This?

I may have an inner fender liner as well. Give me a call, as I don't check this very often. 414.331.6069

biggie

onosqv wrote:FS - S13 Vert Canvas Cloth Convertible Top w/ Tinted Rear Window Kit

Black Canvas Cloth top & tinted rear window. brand new in box. Don't daily the car anymore & considering removing the top all-together eventually, so selling the top kit before I decide to spend a few weekends on it. $300 picked up in So Cal (OC area) or $325 shipped. obo.
If you still have it in early Feb I'd probably get it. What % tint on rear window though?

Return to “240SX Convertible Forum”