the rogue

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
GiLLT
Car: Nissan Versa S

hey guys im from the versa forums but im digging the rogue so figured id come see what was going on in this forum.

my moms tonight shes a head accountant at the dealership i got my versa at. anyways shes been looking forward to the rogue for months now, shes had a booklet over her place they gave out to all their salesmen to help learn about the car i guess, after reading about it it seems like a badass little suv. they are expecting to get one in any day now so they salesmen can begin learning all about the car and its features for when people come in to check them out and test drive. my moms dying to test drive it, she was told she can be the 1st at the dealership to get one in september as long as she likes it. just going to trade in her 05 altima. i love my versa and i wont get rid of it. im hoping my girl will decide to get a rogue shes considering shes in need of a new car, loves the murano just kind of out of our price range. anyone know what colors the rogue is going to be coming in? i've only seen the silver and the purplish color they have been showing off.

brettn
Car: 2002 Jeep Liberty Limited

The booklet they gave to the dealers didn't have any info about the color choices?

I found the following a while back...I don't know where carsdirect supposedly got this info since I haven't seen it released anywhere else. So I'd take this info with a grain of salt. http://www.carsdirect.com/2008/nissan/rogue/colors

I see you are from Dover, NH, which Nissan dealership is this? Is it Peter's in Nashua?If so, please post when they do get one in so I can swing by and check it out.

Thanks

mq

wow that is awesome that she gets to see it firsthand. Please keep us posted about what she thinks when she does test drive it.Looks and gas mileage should be the big sellers.

GiLLT

somersworth nissan is the dealer... and i will definitely keep you guys informed

mq

What is the Versa like? It looks pretty small to me. What is the mpg?

GiLLT

i love my versa. go to the versa forums everyone there loves their car. coolest bunch of people the versa owners are. i average between 27 and 31 mpg thats mixed city and highway + i have a heavy foot so i tend to floor it a lot. i've had it since october and have never been happier with a car. and the car in all honesty is far from small. yeah by the looks on the outside but once u sit in one your blown away by all the room u have.

Return to “Rogue Forum”