The Official BS CHAT thread of gaming!

PC, Game console and Online gaming discussion forum
SBC 240Z

Yeah I know what you mean about the Fallout: New Vegas glitch. I had about 60 hours in the game and my two followers just up and disappeared. I tried to backtrack to every place I had been including their original location but I could find them. It still showed their perks were aiding me in the menu. What really pissed me off though is when I attempted to enter the Legion basecamp I was told I could only come in alone and that I had to tell my followers to stay put. I turn around and there is nobody there but still they won't let me enter so I got pissed and killed everyone and put the game down for awhile. I randomly started playing it a couple months later and BAM they popped up.

Also, if you have a lot of freezing issues try changing it to where it only manually saves, when I was playing I had it set to save upon entering buildings, fast traveling, and waiting. I kept running into issues with it freezing as I was trying to leave certain buildings. Told this to on of the "geniuses" at Gamestop and was called a liar haha.

bgirl_sway
Car: 1991 Nissan 240SX

I'll remember that. I loaded the game once and had Boone and ED-E on my team. Turn around. Gone. Did the same thing you did. Even tried to get another person on my team, but it said I couldn't, because I had too many members. I was like "WHAT THE EFF!???" So yeah. Kind of pissed me off.

What a bunch of pewp. lol

SBC 240Z

Yeah it's almost as bad as the Fallout 3 glitch I had, if you played 3 do you remember ugh I can't remember the name of the town but it's an old aircraft carrier that they turned into a town. For one quest you have to swim under the ship into a secret passage, I did this and the game glitched and fried all my saved game data

alms24sebring
Car: '97 Nissan 240sx. First Nissan. First love. Sold.
'04 Nissan Sentra SER SpecV

It was Rivet City. It took me sooooooooo long to figure out that I had to swim under it, I think I had to look it up. Btw that was an epic game. If you get the DLC it has Glowing Reavers, Giant Scorpions (weak to fire), I think Super Mutant Masters, and Deathclaws, all of which have alot of HP and take tons of damage, not to mention very fast so make sure you have lots of ammo and stimpacks. My golden gun was dart gun that you had to build. It made everything much easier by instantly slowing anything down that you shot to a gimpy walk. You pretty much had to have it for the DLC creatures because you cant run away fast enough and they could kill you in only a few hits.

Ive had a few freezes with Fallout 3. Ive even had weird glitches where creatures and weapons would be floating high in the air or under the surface. Also I remember the sky turning all sort of colors and freaking out on me. Ahh.. reminiscing of such a great game..

Return to “Gaming”