The New Improved Pipeline Pizza meet... *now on Tuesday Nights*

Including HI and CA
spooled240
Car: kouki s14

Frank E Bones wrote:So is anyone on here going out to this thing tonight?
hey dude hit me up when you are going, I'm still off school and my bone stock ka gets good mileage on 87

...you too kristina (VMP)

Frank E Bones
Car: Slower than it looks

Sure thing bro ill let you know. Looking to sell my stock SE wheels so I might take them with me.

240Z_Master
Car: 1971 Datsun 240Z

So here I am sitting in front of Pipeline Pizza with nit one soul in the parking lot... What gives?

adrianfromthecastle
Car: 1992 Nissan 240sx

damn, does this meet still happen?

it used to be popular earlier in the year...
240Z_Master wrote:So here I am sitting in front of Pipeline Pizza with nit one soul in the parking lot... What gives?
damn, if you're posting this at 7pm-ish... you're too early imo

ArticDragon192
Car: 91 Z32 2+2

Bump for this meet and good pizza. Get there around 9 as 7-8 is way too f***ing early, lol

nmssr08
Car: 1997 240sx

I haven't been to this meet in a while..... how is everyone doing? some familiar faces still come to the meet? last I was there about 6 months ago, there were a lot of new people that I didn't know.....

adrianfromthecastle
Car: 1992 Nissan 240sx

nmssr08 wrote:I haven't been to this meet in a while..... how is everyone doing? some familiar faces still come to the meet? last I was there about 6 months ago, there were a lot of new people that I didn't know.....
WhOa... Taka out of NO WHERE! lol

where have you been man? Last time I heard of you, you were in Alaska or something.

nmssr08
Car: 1997 240sx

adrians_s13 wrote:
WhOa... Taka out of NO WHERE! lol

where have you been man? Last time I heard of you, you were in Alaska or something.
LOL. how are you doing Adrian? Long time no see man. Yeah, i was in Alaska but that was while back..... I'm still busy working all over the world but I'm still in Cali for the most part.....lol. I'm trying to finish up my car to make it to that Hellaflush show in Norcal. Do you go to any meets? which one do you go now? Once my car is done, I'll see you at the meet!!!!

Frank E Bones

I know it's not very likely but does this meet still happen?

sr20detman
Car: 89 s13 coupe

actually pipeline pizza closed about a month or so ago. and to keep the meet going we moved it to costa mesa at a place called Q club on harbor and mesa verde. i created a thread for it. the meet starts at 8. i heard super autotoyz finally closed down too. so that shopping center has nothing left.

Frank E Bones

Thanx man, good too know. That super autotoyz store sucked anyway. I might go out to the costa mesa spot sometime then.

ViolatoR

sr20detman wrote:actually pipeline pizza closed about a month or so ago. and to keep the meet going we moved it to costa mesa at a place called Q club on harbor and mesa verde. i created a thread for it. the meet starts at 8. i heard super autotoyz finally closed down too. so that shopping center has nothing left.
This still going on? Tues @ 8, Q-club? I live in Colorado now but I'm out here for a while again, this time closer than when I lived in Temecula! xD

sr20detman
Car: 89 s13 coupe

haha no q club didnt work out, there is always the irvine meet on weds nights at 9pm and i go to oceanside meet at 9pm on thursday nights

Return to “California Region”