The M-forum members picture thread... Introduce yourself

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
abrader
Car: 2011 Infiniti M37 S-type

Power_addict wrote:My name is Nik and i live in central florida. I just bought my M45 about a month ago... previously i had a turbo'd s2000. quite different lol

The car was totally stock when i bought it and Ive done a few things so far.. currently in the process of fabricating an intake and exhaust...

By the way, the plate was off of the s2000 lol... just waiting for the new one to come in.

I like!

japanprofessor
Car: Nissan Fuga 250GT

Hi, new member here. I'm from the UK but have lived in Japan for the past 11 years. Last Sunday, I picked up my new baby - a Nissan Fuga 250GT. OK so it's a bit lacking in the power department compared to the 350 and the 450 but it's more than enough for Japan's congested and narrow roads. Wish it carried the Infiniti badge though - might have to change them myself. Pretty happy with it so far, very comfortable and very well-equipped. I'll post better pictures when I get it back from the garage (it's having an electronic toll collection device installed at the moment). Nice to meet you all!

mcmnky
Car: 2013 JX35
2009 M35x

Howdy!

I'm new to the M-club. Here is my 2009 M35x.

I've only taken one road trip with it so far, but loving the ventilated seats.

I'm thinking about adding a little tint to the windows, the JDM wind deflectors (yes, I've read the threads about wind deflectors and know some folks here think it ruins the look of the car, but I like being able to crack the window without getting rained on), and maybe changing out the front grill.

But for now, I'm just enjoying my new M. :)

kluken
Car: 2011 M37S

Had an Infinit I30 then I35, went Acura since then had several TL cars and just came form a 09 SH-AWD TL to my sweet new M37 Sport Touring! Love this car...

And fully debadged....

heartless232
Car: M45

Hi I just bought a 2004 Infiniti M45 and I love it. I have only seen 2 cars like mine in Houston in 3 months and none as beautiful as mine. I want to post pictures but I don't know how. By the way I bought an Infinity cause I had a maxima GLE 2001 and I loved it until I hit 140,000 miles and it was giving me too many problems.

heartless232

Ok I figured how to post some pics of my cars. I will post better pics tommorrow but these will do for now. I also would like to ask if anyone uses Royal Purple on their M45 because that is what i want to use since I used it on the Maxima.ImageImage

heartless232

as promised some more pics of my ride and one of me.ImageImageImageImageImage

shentographer

abrader wrote:I got my M37-S last week.

I sold my 2008 G35-S to buy it.

So far its love <3

And with the tint on;

I am familiar with the interfaces from my G but just now breaking the car in and getting out of the city on the open road for the first few times next week.

Absolutely beautiful!!! I want one but need to make sure I can afford the up keep on it.

shentographer

kluken wrote:Had an Infinit I30 then I35, went Acura since then had several TL cars and just came form a 09 SH-AWD TL to my sweet new M37 Sport Touring! Love this car...

And fully debadged....

Simply Gorgeous!

mexillis
Car: M45s

heartless232 wrote: I also would like to ask if anyone uses Royal Purple on their M45 because that is what i want to use since I used it on the Maxima

royal purple in my 45 :bigthumb: get the filter too and it will be more effecient.

Rarekickz
Car: 2006 m35x

Hello everyone, I'm new and happy to join this forum!

Flacco
Car: 2007 M45 Sport

What's up everyone? Bought a 2007 M45 Sport, black on black back on Black Friday of last year(try repeating that 3 times!)

I was initially looking for a 35, drove one, liked it, then found a 45 for a little more, so I thought I'd test drive that. It was over after that, I love this car! Not many people have one out here where I'm at, so that was another plus, having a ride that's not very common.

I look forward to getting feedback/info from you guys, seems like there's a bunch of knowledgeable heads on here and also providing whatever value I can add.

CPJ LB
Car: 12 G37X Sedan- stealthy modded
14 Altima 2.5
08 Tahoe
06 M35 S (gone)
14 Versa 4dr (gone)

>>> what's up M-forum!!!!! Glad to join in.
picked up an 06 M35 sport (will try and get pix soon)...great car and I'm learning more about it each day...

I started modding the car the very next day after taking it home...started with the tint (didn't like the 'fish bowl' effect)...then a few days later painted the grill and added a trunk lip spoiler...the addiction has begun>>> :naughty:

M45sNhappy
Car: 2009 M45S

Well, I'm new here too. Just bought my M45s. I love this car. I am glad to find such a forum. These places usually give/have great info on our vehicles.

Smitty0881
Car: Previous: 2006 Infinity M45 Sport - 2000 Lexus ES300

Here's my 2006 M45. I've had her going on 2 years now.

Here's what she looked like when I got her in December 2008:

Then She went to this:

Then to this:

-Smitty

jdsaengine
Car: 2019 Audi A7
2017 Corvette Vert
2014 QX60

Greetings, just purchased 09 M35 this past weekend, 7600 mi.

I got rid of this 06 Jeep to get the M. Quite a difference in ride :chuckle:

perryjr
Car: 2007 M35, Black on black. 1

Just joined, how do I post pics of the car

StyLeZxFrEsH
Car: iiNFiiNiiTii M35

shentographer wrote:
kluken wrote:Had an Infinit I30 then I35, went Acura since then had several TL cars and just came form a 09 SH-AWD TL to my sweet new M37 Sport Touring! Love this car...

And fully debadged....

Simply Gorgeous!

OMG I THINK I JUST JIZZZEDDD MY PANTS!! HAHAHAAH JP :)
BEAUTIFUL CAR, I GOT TO TEST DRIVE IT AND OMG ITS BADASSS!!!! CONGRATS

waterlou
Car: 2007 M35x UG / R, Tech, Spoiler

infiniti_lineup wrote: You got your hands on a beautiful color combination for the M - Gray Umbria exterior with the Bourbon Interior. I think you and Jim (antzrus) will be good friends :biggrin:
Well make that 3 of us, then! I found one of these at a local dealer, and fell in love with the color combo. Bought her used with 39K miles. Interior was flawless, not scratch or mark. Exterior has a few door dings and scratches, but what can you expect! I took delivery of it Saturday.

I traded in my '04 G35x, and had a '03 Max SE Titanium Edition before that. So I am indeed a VQ man.

Looking forward to posting and learning!

Mindawg
Car: 08 M45x

weezy33
Car: M35 Sport

Hello New to the forum, Living in Washington. I have a '06 M35, name is Bryce I'll post pics later. Looking forward to getting some helpful tips.

axefire
Car: 06 M35x
Umbria Grey/Burbon Interior
Navi
Tech

Hi all,

I’ve been here for a couple of months, been posting on threads and stuff so I figured I'd pop some pics out here-

I recently picked up an 06 M35x with 50k miles. I'm a staunch Nissan motors lover – had a 95 Maxima, drove it to 235,000 miles- it’s still kicking! I gave it to my sister.

My new (to me) 06’ M35x is tan with bourbon interior and Navigation I think the color is Serengeti Sand Metallic although not sure. I love this color and interior combo!

No mods yet, I’m searching this forum for suggestions. I’d like to upgrade the brakes, install the small spoiler on the back, lower the suspension just a little bit, and do some performance mods – searching thru the forum I believe the cold air intake upgrade is not really worth the money - a simple K&N air filter is a better bang for the buck I guess. Not sure what exhaust options are really worth the money either.

Some things I’m definitely gonna do ASAP:

- Install the GROM USB/iPod/USB module so I can connect/use my iPod and get an external satellite radio at the same time (don’t have the satellite option installed but do have “CAT” on the buttons so I believe I can do this) – Holly crapola batman I miss Opie and Anthony!! And using my iPod…

- Install the cryogenic slotted/drilled rotors and good pads – great post on another thread about these - The chucklehead who owned my car before me must have had new brakes installed and drove with his foot on the brakes the whole time, then stopped at a stop light and stood on the brakes because there’s actually an imprint of the pads on the front rotors so there’s a nasty vibration when I brake. Also I live on top of a mountain so at least twice a day I’m going down a winding steep hill and this tears my brakes up – thank God the Ms have a great transmission and I can drop it into 3rd or 2nd gear to go down the mountain and alleviate some wear and tear on my brakes.

Anyone have any info on adding the spoiler on the back of an 06 M35x? BTW I live in New Jersey, I see a lot of people out here are on the west coast (don’t hate me cause I’m from Joisey please! Haha)

So, here’s some pics -

Me:

My M35x:

My son:

My wife got me really nice license plate holders and a really nice Infiniti key chain (yes, I REALLY love my M):

I'm also a VERY serious guitar player, been playing for many many years and have my own studio - for anyone interested:

http://www.myspace.com/marcoisaxefire

Kingpin34
Car: Junction Produce Y34

Enjoy .. its been a while since my last post here ..

Its been a while since i have been here damm .. i had a name change from petrol head to KIngpin .. better know on a few fourms ..

scottw57
Car: 2009 Infinti G37 Sport
2011 Infiniiti M56 Sport

Hi All,

I just traded in my 2007 M45 Sport for this 2011 M56 Sport. I was trying to decide between new BMW 550i and M56. The reliability of my old M45 made the decision easy. Love the car so far. The price finally came down to $1100 under invoice, so I pulled the trigger. I plan on keeping this baby until the next generation comes out in 2016 or 2017. I got a fair trade on my old M and also took advantage of 1.9% for 66 months (got an extra 6 months due to my high credit score). Also saved a lot of sales tax...thought about leasing but this was a no brainer. Specs and Pics below>

2011 Infiniti M56 Options:
Graphite Leather Interior
Technology Package
Sport Package
Sports Touring
Painted Splash Guards
Rear Decklid Spoiler

Update: I just added the spoiler yesterday. I paid $245 off ebay and installed myself. Pic below

I Installed Rear Decklid Spoiler for $245

Old Car 2011 M45:
Last edited by scottw57 on Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

kingpin
Car: 2004 M 45

nice cars..

Mr.1/4mileinstyle
Car: 99 pontica trans am ws6

I am new here I'm concidering a 06 M45 I've done a little reading on this very nice car outside this web site.

I have owned a 90 nissan 300zx TT and was impressed w/ it.

I currently have a 99 Pontica Trans Am WS6 mildly modded about 480HP very fast car, well I'm growing up and want a nicer ride will keep the TA for weekends.

couple of quick ?s on this 06 M45 I did search a little here

1.weight of the 06 M45 I saw a video on you tube from car & driver they said it weighted 4000LBs

I saw a manufactorys date and spec sticker and it said 5000LBs please clarifiy the weight.

2.the 06 M45 makes good power out the box however I can't leave good alone so are there aftermaket go fast parts available for these cars? if yes like what.

3. are buying used stock replacement parts readly available like fenders doors ect? if yes I'm thinking they will be priced high.

4.are replacement engines and transmissions still available shipped from Japan any recommendations?
if yes do the Janpanise engines make more power than US engines?

Thanks

Masterfire12
Car: 2007 MM35 Sport

I leased my 2007 M35 Sport in May, 2007. I upgraded the interior with wood trim, and the exterior with the areo kit, through the dealership. Vehicle came with Bose system, Nav, center console DVD player (armrest), etc. I liked vehicle so much, I purchased at end of 39 month lease. I planned on doing that from the start, and thought to protect my interest in purchasing the 3 yr dealer maintenance plan. I need to find a California (discounted) Elite Plan, (like Arizona). I had an invisible bra installed on the M. It has performed very well. I came out of a 2002 I35 Sport (Black). I had a black (breathable) bra on the I35 :( Between the scratches and faded paint, after 5 years it looked like a black shirt with a terrible case of dandruff. I drive 200+ miles per day 5 days a week (highway). Aside from the fog lamp replacement issue (to be addressed) and the current driver's seat movement during braking, the car has performed very well. I have info from Forum members regarding all issues. Thanks! :bigthumb:

scottw57
Car: 2009 Infinti G37 Sport
2011 Infiniiti M56 Sport

Yeah I never get those bras anymore...Sun fades paint not covered and so you have to repaint hood anyway. I repainted my 2007 M45 hood for $400 before I sold it and it came out like new.

The Bodyguard
Car: 08 M35 black loaded custom VIPDOUT
08 G35s sold 92k miles
08 M45s-sold 78k miles
07 M35-traded 53k miles
95 J30-sold 155k miles
Location: Cypress, TX (Houston) o.g. from southern cali (North Hollywood)!!

Here's my new(new to me) 08 M45Sport! I've had it one month, third Infiniti. Last one was '07m35 black/tan and before '95 j30 silver/grey. previously on nicoclub as BIGM35! but I've been unable to log in with my old info since it's been almost a year since I was on!
My big happy family before our fourth addition came in April 2011...
......and here's our fourth...
Happy to be back!
:woot:
Last edited by The Bodyguard on Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

[email protected]
Car: 2007 Infinity M35 Sport

Hi All,

My name is Kevin. I recently traded in my Ford Expedition for my brand new baby, a 2007 M35. I have always thought these vehicles were beautiful and dreamed of owning one. My dream has finally come true. I have owned her for about two weeks not and I am nothing short of amazed. I am like a kid in a candy store every time I look at her and much less get in her to ride out. I have'nt seen many of these gems around here, so I must ask. Are there any M owners from the Orlando area on here? I will post pics of her as soon as I figure out how to upload them. Any suggestions on mods or do nots concerning this car? Thank you and I look forward to chatting with all of you.

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”