The M-forum members picture thread... Introduce yourself

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
stm37s
Car: 2012 300 SRT8
2011 M37S
2006 Range Rover HSE (Wife's Ride)
2012 Camaro LS (Wife's Ride)
95 Impala SS (sold)
2004 Impala SS (sold)
2012 Hyundai Veloster (Daughters Ride)

SGiese wrote:New to us, 2007 M35 Sport, 68K on the clock when we purchased it in March.

Nice whip SGiese, and welcome to the spot

valentin_84
Car: 2006 Infiniti M45 Sport / Journey & Technology Packages

What's up fellas? I'm Val and this is my (new to me) M45. I've been a long time Nissan / Infiniti lover - owned a Sentra, '98 240SX, Frontier, Altima, 350Z, and now this big beautiful beast. I hope to learn a hell of a lot on here! Image

stm37s
2011 M37S
95 Impala SS (sold)
2004 Impala SS (sold)

valentin_84 wrote:What's up fellas? I'm Val and this is my (new to me) M45. I've been a long time Nissan / Infiniti lover - owned a Sentra, '98 240SX, Frontier, Altima, 350Z, and now this big beautiful beast. I hope to learn a hell of a lot on here! Image
Welcome and trust me, you will.

Lenon9195
Car: 2006 infiniti m35

Hey what's going in guy I'm Jerry from South Carolina, I've owned nissan and infiniti before an hopefully I'll have many more to come.

ROCKYTULSA
Car: 2008 M35X

Just got last night, 2006 M35X
like it so far

LBM35x
Car: 07 Infiniti M35x

New to the forum with a new to me 07 M35x :yesnod Had a Black 2006 Maxima til some guy ran into the back of me a few weeks ago. I was going to get me another Maxima, but somehow the M35/45 caught my eye. I love this car! Mine is fully loaded; just need to add the USA Spec (should be he tomorrow) to it and I'm good for now...well maybe at least until next month :) I added the Infiniti logo door lights yesterday.

Here are some pics...
Max with with my previous bike (05 GSXR 750)
http://s1118.photobucket.com/user/bonds ... 9.jpg.html
New toy
http://s1118.photobucket.com/user/bonds ... 8.jpg.html
New toy with my side chick (14 GSXR 1000)
http://s1118.photobucket.com/user/bonds ... 6.jpg.html
http://s1118.photobucket.com/user/bonds ... 1.jpg.html

Blackzilla
Car: 2007 Infiniti M45, 2014 Mazda 6

Welcome! This car has a loyal following and you should love the USA Spec. I have it on my car! Nice color too.

NinoATF
Car: 2006 Infiniti M35 Sport

Hey guys I'm Nino, I'm from San Antonio, TX. I'm new to this, I've always wanted to make a forum account but always just snooped around instead. Decided to finally make one and share ideas and opinions. I have a 2006 Infiniti M35 Sport. I've had it since the beginning of the year in January. I absolutely love the car, it has everything you'd want in a daily driver :woot:

I've only done a few mods, which includes all around 5% tint, plasti dipped grille, debadged trunk, full LED package lights, http://www.AllFitAutomotive.com front mid lip, sunroof visor, window visors, Tein lowering springs, 3" burnt exhaust tips, deleted mufflers/resonators, 2 10" Kicker Subwoofers. :mike

Blackzilla

NinoATF wrote:Hey guys I'm Nino, I'm from San Antonio, TX. I'm new to this, I've always wanted to make a forum account but always just snooped around instead. Decided to finally make one and share ideas and opinions. I have a 2006 Infiniti M35 Sport. I've had it since the beginning of the year in January. I absolutely love the car, it has everything you'd want in a daily driver :woot:

I've only done a few mods, which includes all around 5% tint, plasti dipped grille, debadged trunk, full LED package lights, http://www.AllFitAutomotive.com front mid lip, sunroof visor, window visors, Tein lowering springs, 3" burnt exhaust tips, deleted mufflers/resonators, 2 10" Kicker Subwoofers. :mike

Welcome! How do you like the kickers? Do you have a bose system?

NinoATF

Blackzilla wrote:
NinoATF wrote:

Welcome! How do you like the kickers? Do you have a bose system?

The kickers sound good, I always end up going with the 2 10" setup :bigthumb: & sadly no I don't have the bose system :( wish I did, only thing I'm missing out on.

& has anybody found out a good way to get a aux cord with high/good quality sound? I'm stuck using a radio transmitter :frown:

Blackzilla

Use the PA15-INFI or the PA15-NIS I have the NIS and it works great. It's a ipod/aux hookup

NinoATF

Thank you! Is there any problem with the volume? Because there was a interface in my car when I bought it and it broke after a month, but when it did work the max volume was equivalent to about only half way turned up.

Blackzilla

No that sounds like the Grom that broke on you. The volume is great on these on par with the stock sound and from what I've heard it's your best bet.

NinoATF

Thank you sir. I'll look into buying one and post when I get it if I need some help with anything (:

Sstupid
Car: 2007 Infiniti M45 Sport

Hi, my name is Scott. I am a Honda guy who is doing a sort of experiment. My wife had a '06 Civic Si. We bought her a 15 Accord v6 so I was left with my venerable '88 EF hatchback and her Si with 120k miles. It needed all kinds of stuff done so I figured I would sell it and get a 4door with some power. My buddy just so happen to be selling his 07 M45 and I always liked it. It's a little rough because of two kids and a lot of highway miles but it was only 6400 bucks, so I figured I would buy it and see just how long I can make it last. It's kind of a test for Nissan, I guess. I will put up status on money spent, issues, and maintenance for this high mileage car so that people wanting one of these with high mileage cars and needing some data.

Car:
2007 Infiniti M45 Sport (black on black), no nav, no Bose.
Mileage:
196,800.......yes you read that right.
Maintenance:
My buddy did regular Infiniti mnt but has been known to skimp every now and then.
Stuff it needs right away:
Wiper blades, front rotors, tires, and floor matts.

Money spent so far:
1) $6400 - car
2) $32 - wiper blades

I'll post pics later but it's nothing special.

Blackzilla

Sstupid wrote:Hi, my name is Scott. I am a Honda guy who is doing a sort of experiment. My wife had a '06 Civic Si. We bought her a 15 Accord v6 so I was left with my venerable '88 EF hatchback and her Si with 120k miles. It needed all kinds of stuff done so I figured I would sell it and get a 4door with some power. My buddy just so happen to be selling his 07 M45 and I always liked it. It's a little rough because of two kids and a lot of highway miles but it was only 6400 bucks, so I figured I would buy it and see just how long I can make it last. It's kind of a test for Nissan, I guess. I will put up status on money spent, issues, and maintenance for this high mileage car so that people wanting one of these with high mileage cars and needing some data.

Car:
2007 Infiniti M45 Sport (black on black), no nav, no Bose.
Mileage:
196,800.......yes you read that right.
Maintenance:
My buddy did regular Infiniti mnt but has been known to skimp every now and then.
Stuff it needs right away:
Wiper blades, front rotors, tires, and floor matts.

Money spent so far:
1) $6400 - car
2) $32 - wiper blades

I'll post pics later but it's nothing special.
Well don't make this a make or break on Infiniti because that's a lot of miles especially if he wasn't meticulous with maintenance. Good luck and I'm sure you'll love the car regardless!

Sstupid
Car: 2007 Infiniti M45 Sport

Ai appear to have th tram lining issue as well and a thinking over bumps, so hopefully tires will take care of the tram lining and I'll ad struts to the list.

bakili
Car: 2006 M35 Sport

Hey guys. Lived on east cost for most of the time, now moved west. It was time to get a car so decided to do myself proper and get M35, an elegant man's car.

Work done to her in first few days I got her:

1) Changed all Spark plugs to OEM NGK laser platinum (and almost got myself into an unpleasant adventure with spark plug socket rubber getting stuck on the sparkplug :facepalm:
2) Z-tube with K&N drop in
3) Megan axle backs

Got the plenum, but hesitating to install it. It will be installed, just maybe just I'll get a mechanic to help me. on the fence. Things left to get it to like new condition:

1) MD Plenum install
2) Internal cabin air filter change
3) Mobile 1/Royal Purple oil change
4) RevUp (a bit in a distance future)
5) Bought 2015 update of GPS Navteq (waiting in mail)
6) Bought OEM charcoal floor mats, none came with her :/. (waiting in mail)
7) Need a USB or AUX, so checking those options out. Got a DVD drive under elbow which I'm not gonna use so...

Here is a video if you got time to watch it. Didn't photoshoot with her yet, but soon. Thank you guys, reading up here helped a lot to be prepared and thus to look effortless, like this luxury M35 is. (pic with car coming soon enough :)

retho78
Car: 2009 Infiniti M35 RWD

I'm new to the forum as well, well probably little over week now and have posted in another thread. I'm in the process of buying a 2009 M35 with 64k miles on it (one owner), will have it by next week. Please see below picture pulled from the dealer site and saved it to my photobucket account. I'm thinking to do the plasti dip on the wheels down the road (black with the graphite metallizer).

http://www.amazon.com/Bundle-Pieces-Pla ... +dip+wheel

atomicrawr
Car: 2008 Inifiniti M45X

1988 Pontiac Firebird Formula WS6

Brand New Member as of Today!

Hi there Gents and Ladies, I'm Robert mostly go by Bob or Bobby.

I purchased my 2008 Inifiniti M45x in October 2015 and love it. I've wanted this generation M since they first came out and Finally got one. I bought it through a local dealer in Salt Lake City, this thing is was well taken care of, one owner 48k on the dial. Only issue was the wheels i first thought they were aftermarket but later learned this was an option for M35s and M45s. I also own a summer toy which is my pride and joy. a 1988 Pontiac Firebird Formula. Well I got a lot of reading to do so see you guys on the forums.

p.s. I'm on the prowl for some M45 sport wheels.

Here I am with my firebird

Budhabless
Car: 2003 M45

My first Y34 2004 I bought it with only 23k miles back in 07

then BAM!!

Next one was a 2003

only had it for about a month or 2

3rd Y34 2003 did the front conversion... Im planning on putting the cls brabus 3pcs spoiler on

mhoward1

Good day all,
I thought this would be a good time to introduce myself.

I am Marty and hopefully I will be picking up a Y34 M45 in the next week or so as my daily driver.

I am searching for a Garnet Red, but may settle on a twilight blue. My plan is simple, Slightly lower it, keep the outside close to stock but with rims, and make the tone a little more aggressive with a Megan or similar exhaust.

Some this along the lines of this:

I thought this would be one of the best places to research and ask questions.

A few of the other past builds:

I typically do 1 a year or so.

hstylez
Car: 1993 240sx Fastback

Hey NICOclub!

I've been a lurker for a long time, in an out of 240's, but I recently ended up purchasing an M45 as a daily. I love it so far! Really great all around car. Looking forward to joining in on the conversations here on the forum and contributing where I can.

Cheers!

TTThornhill
Car: 2006 Infiniti M45

Hey Everyone. Owner of an in progress 2006 M45 here. I work in the body shop business and have been for over a decade, so if you need any advice in that department feel free to ask. One of my dealership partners took this vehicle in on trade and had a terrible knock, so i got it at a good price. current car had 154k miles on it and i was able to find one with 89k miles to put it in...but dang all the motors are expensive . I should have the car road worthy within the week. The replacement motor is in the car and I am currently taking care of some scratch and dent stuff. I am a huge car audio enthusiast and i intend on doing a build in this vehicle shortly. I tend to not do mainstream things and come up with my odd and fresh twist. I look forward to participating in the threads where i can and i hope my M45 stays on the road for some time. Once its done i will make sure to add some photos.

stm37s
2011 M37S
95 Impala SS (sold)
2004 Impala SS (sold)

First and far most welcome new members, this is the spot.

TLCarr310
Car: 07 M45 Sport, 05 Navigator, 02 F150 Harley Davidson, 05 Lexus ES330

Greetings Everyone,
I don't have any pics of my car but I own a 07 M45 Sport. The car is great and I enjoy it very much. I look forward to the knowledge these boards provide.... :wavey:

reefscape15
Car: 06 M45 Sport

Hey everyone, my name is Jim. I just got an 06 M45 Sport last week. It came from TN, shipped to Upstate NY. Car has around 145k on it, but never seen snow or salt so it's in good shape, no rust. There are some things that definitely need fixed up on it to get it back to a gem.

The bumper got crunched just before I had it shipped, will replace with factory bumper:Image

I'm keeping stock wheels, but they need some work, filling, sanding, and painting will happen this summer. This is as clean as I could get them!:Image

This piece is broken, I'll try to use some black epoxy to fix that:Image

Headlights need refinished bad! I'm ordering the 3M kit for that very soon:Image

It also has this stupid rock chip protector stuff on the fenders, hood and mirrors. It's slightly yellow, so that will be removed soon:Image

Plans are to get all that clean up stuff done first, then I will be painting the wheels, front grill, bumper grills, and the chrome pieces on the trunk all a high metallic charcoal grey. I'll do roof and trunk spoiler when I do the back bumper. Tein tech-H springs, Injen CAI, Element 114 cat back, and an UpRev tune are all summer plans. I'm already in love with the car, and I can't wait till everything is done!

James_05_M35_RHD
Car: 2005 Japanese Delivered Infinity M35 Sedan VQ35 top spec package
1985 New Zealand Delivered 300zx Turbo VG30ET 5MT

Hello Everyone

I'm James in NewZealand and have been a long time RWD Nissan fan with an 85 Z31 and have long lusted over many RWD Nissan models. Recently our JZX90 Toyota had a front end impact and got written off. We looked for another big Toyota but the options in the Toyota range were disappointing lacked power and didn't drive as nicely as the M35.

So last week my wife and purchased this 05 M35, its a RHD Japanese Domestic Market car with some of the extra options like the front passenger seat chauffeur electric controls and the passenger mirror camera/display.

Its strange because i thought all the JDM cars were Fuga but its 100% imported from japan and has all the nav and stereo controls in Japanese.

here is the car, we pick it up next week.

the chrome wheels are flaking off so we had them changed to some standard 17" wheels from another FUGA in the sales yard. Later on i will choose some Nicer 18's for it when it comes to needing new tyres.

MIKE80
Car: 2008 Infiniti M35X

Hey Guys,

I've been lurking while I waited to pick up my new ride. I bought a 1 owner 2008 M35X with 83,000 miles on it, trade-in to an Audi dealer. Very clean car in Moonlight White ext., Wheat int., with Technology package. First thing I did was add new 245/45 ZR18 Continental Extreme Contact DWS 06 tires and 4 wheel alignment. I just got underneath yesterday and checked the transfer, plus front and rear differential fluids and all looked like they were just changed. I do have an issue where the NAV drifts or map slow spins once in a while, so i have to look into that (read moving the GPS antenna might fix that). Also, planning on upgrading the exhaust, intake, tune, and adding some tint. Here's a few pictures.

blackY50808

What's up guys!

Aloha from the 808. I'm from Maui and just picked up a black 2006 M35 Sport from Oahu. It's been a long time coming since I've wanted this car. Super excited to finally own one. I had the car get bagged with accuair before shipping it back to Maui. Planning on doing a lot more things in the future. Here she is at the Oahu shipping port :)

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”