The M-forum members picture thread... Introduce yourself

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
M..AZING
Car: 07 Infiniti m35x

Own 07 M35X
just repainted jet black
C-Mod mesh grill blk with FX jumbo emblem in front
HID fogs and headlights
Fujita intake, D.C Headers,Legamex HKS exhaust custom Black tips,
Debadged
Roof spoiler,
wheels coming soon..
full kicker system (subs,box amp)
eibach springs coming soon

pics coming soon as i put my wheels on...

ldfshaft
Car: 2007 M45 Sport color matched offset 20" rims

New owner and couldn't be happier..Former BMW fiend until i grew up and bought a 07 M45 Sport sitting on 20" color matach rims staggered. Will add photo's once I figure out how to do this in this forum.......anyone?

SoThrowedMex
Car: 2003 Infiniti M45 WV2 Silverstone Metallic Clearcoat on 235/30/ZR22

I own a 2003 Infiniti M45. I love it so far. Added new 22's wheels, replaced all interior lights with blue leds, (excluding front seat dome lights, manual says DE3175 but they are not)
Will be adding an exhaust, tinted windows 5% up front limo in back. Also will add a spoiler and suicide doors.

Will add pics later as I cant add now. I am at work and Photobucket is blocked and thats where I store all my pics.

tfs1975
Car: 1991 300zx Twin Turbo
2012 M37 Sport

In 2007 I purchased a new Mercedes C230 and three weeks after purchasing totaled it due to a person crossing two lanes of traffic without looking. Everything happens for a reason though because my rental was a Burgandy 2006 M35. I instantly fell in love with it and decided that as soon as I could I was going to find an M35 and buy it. I ended up finding a 2006 M35. It was Umbria Grey with the saddle brown leather interior. I loved that car!!! It was my favorite of all time. In 2010 my beautiful M35 was rear-ended by a kid who newly received his drivers license and totaled it. In need of a car fast, I went and picked up a new 2010 Lexus IS350. Even though it was really fast and had all the technology you could ask for in a car, it just wasn't an M35. It was just to small and I missed the days when people would get in may car and say "Wow, what kind of car is this". In march of 2012 I stopped at the Lexus dealership and saw a Blue 2007 M35 with the beige interior and 32,000 miles. It was super clean and I decided that I had to have it. Purchased it and since then my car happiness has returned. Since the purchase I have only done a new full pad and rotor set and have installed the USA-SPEC INFI PA-15. I have more plans for it but, all in due time.

sumyungm35
Car: 2008 M35

hey guys,

names abe and just joined the forum. i have a 2008 M35 and it's in the process of a VIP build. now to the good. dropped on BC Racing BR Type with g37 front cartridges for more low/ bunch of Junction Produce goodies/puddle lights/ LED interior lights/8000k HID/looking for wheels now but here she is...
mock up pic of the puddle lights wires are hidden now

thirdhawkins
Car: 2006 Infiniti M45 sport

Whats up party people i am THIRDHAWKINS in baltimore looking for other infiniti owners...would love to start a car club or just meet ups..in the area

BEZ
Car: 2007 Infinite M45

Hello people!!! I'm new to this forum. I live in long island NY don't know if you know where that's at. Anyways I brought my 2007 Infinite M45 about two months ago I absolutely love the car. It's fast sporty luxury all in one. Since I got the car so far all I did is tint the windows change all interior lights to LED. I'm glad I'm on here cuz I have so many questions of things I want to do!!!I was gonna post of pic but I dont see where I can do that!!'

cycler
Car: 2012 M37x

Hey whats up guys. I too am from Long Island like the post above me. Ive been on bimmerpost.com for about 6 years and have been driving bmw's for 8 years. Just found this forum about 2 weeks ago. I picked up a 2012 white M37x and Java interior with premium and deluxe package last Tuesday. So far I have to admit Im loving this car. Windows have been tinted and the next project on Monday is to order lowering springs for this car because it looks like its sitting as high as the EX. Wheels are coming next.

IDOCM45S
Car: '06 Infiniti M45 S
'78 280Z
'93 Civic Coup -- Bad Weather Car :)

Hey, My name's Chris. Just dropping in to say HI and introduce myself. I'm new to the Nico forums so just getting this all figured out. I drive a '06 Infiniti M45S it's all stock in great condition. Have had it for almost 2 years now and love it. No idea of how to post a pic on here and don't have time to figure it out right now. I'll check back in soon.

Mdeniz

New member here 06 M45S 40k miles can't wait to get some mods on it!

006m35sport
Car: 2006 Infiniti M35 Sport

Hey guys I'm Raul and I'm from Chicago...this is my 2006 M35 sport. I just hit 136,000 miles with it today and I've had it since it had 30,000 miles...I have had ZERO issues with it....All I did was change all of the belts once, and oil changes every 3000 miles...I've got a lot of cosmetic issues with the car which I plan on addressing ASAP. I would like to get the M45 front bumper as well as the M45 grill on there...And possibly black out the chrome trim...here are a few pictures of my car in Missouri where I go to school.

mistacard
Car: Infiniti M37x

RONSM35X wrote:
Bizman2125 wrote:New 2011 M37X Picked-up today. Added aero kit, illuminated door sills, upgraded rims, 35% tint all around. Black/Black.
Your thoughts?
SWEET AERO KIT. man that's hot. Makes the car look a lot better and now i'm thinkin mayb i will jump on the m. So happy with my 08 M 35x though.
HOT!! I have the same model...just bought it. Where did u get the kit? thx

PlatinumM35
Car: 2006 Infiniti M35
Tein H-Tech Springs
Slotted/Cross Drilled Rotors
Wagner Ceramic Brakes
22x9 Status Wheels
Rear Entertainment Aftermarket
15'' RE Audio Subwoofer
Infinity Reference Door Speakers

Been around on the forums for awhile. I'm finally uploading some pics of my M.

prm
Car: 2012 M37S

Drove the M35 in '06, but couldn't afford to do it... finally acquired a 2012 M37S last week! Surprised my bride with it at DFW when she returned from visiting the grandsons... Absolutely loving this car! Notice how the Platinum Graphite takes on different colors between a parking garage & daylight...

jmichael97
Car: 06 Infiniti M35X

Image WHATS UP NICO CLUB!!!!! im J'Michael. soon to be owner of a beautiful 06 M35X. my dad is passing her down to me in a short while. trust me, once shes mines, you guys will always hear from me! lol! looking forward to talking to you guys Image Image (I PROMISE IL GET RID OF THOSE TERRIBLE a** RIMS :picard: ) lol!

M35CREAM
Car: 2006 Infinity M35

Hello All, I'm new to the forum and cant wait to check out everybody's Infinity-M35/45. I have some ideas for my 2006, and would like to learn from other more experienced M35 owners. I'm liking this site so far.

M35CREAM

rxmclaren7
Car: 2006 Infiniti M35X

just bought these for my 06 M35X, they are KMC Rockstar Cars, in 20x8.

oh yea i forgot to introduce myself....Hi all my name is Hans and i live in upstate NY i am new to the NICO forums and have liked everything i see so far. i started life as an RX7 owner and decided that the rotary engine was to unreliable so i upgraded to the 06 Infiniti M35X. i have had the M for almost a year now and i dont regret it one bit. i bought the car with 118xxx miles on the clock and immediately did a full service at my local Infiniti dealer. since then i have put almost 40xxx on it and the car just runs like a top, frequent oil changes and i will need another flush of the transmission here soon. i like to drive, a lot. i also go to pick up my daughter twice a month, which is a journey of almost 400 miles for each trip there and back. in other words i put almost 1600 miles on it every month just to go see my daughter. i plan on purchasing a few more mods for my car to bring it to a level i will be happy with. i plan on going with the megan racing cat back exhaust, an uprev tune, lowering springs ( if anyone has any ideas on that let me know), and maybe a supercharger?? the later is of course a dream of mine but hey you never know what will happen. here are a few pics of my car, sorry no pics of me as i rarely turn the camera on myself....(the pics are from when i first bought the car, so please excuse the car dealer stickers)

IDOCM45S
Car: '06 Infiniti M45 S
'78 280Z
'93 Civic Coup -- Bad Weather Car :)

Hey everyone! Just thought I would try uploading a pic of my ride. Trying to figure this whole forum thing out, pretty new to this. Currently stock 2006 M45S, but in the process of new stoptech rotors, pads, G2 color matching painted calipers, and possible stainless steal break lines as long as they don't mess up the ABS.

Question on the break lines... Does anyone know if by passing the metal break line that goes around the vertical arm will affect the ABS? The stock break line has 3 metal blocks that fasten to the vertical arm on either side and the strut before getting to the line mounted on the body. One of the guys I was working with thought this was part of the ABS system. That didn't make sense to me though.

If anyone who has added stainless steal break lines could give me some insight that would be awesome. Thanks

Anyway, here she is!

rxmclaren7

well i got the new rims on the car and i think they look great!! let me know what you think!! :dblthumb:

yes i know the car now needs to be lowered and that is my next task!!

RishiM35
Car: '08 Infiniti M35x, Blue Slate w/ Black interior.
Gonna get some window tints and powder coat my rims soon hopefully.

The Bodyguard wrote:Here's my new(new to me) 08 M45Sport! I've had it one month, third Infiniti. Last one was '07m35 black/tan and before '95 j30 silver/grey. previously on nicoclub as BIGM35! but I've been unable to log in with my old info since it's been almost a year since I was on!
My big happy family before our fourth addition came in April 2011...
......and here's our fourth...
Happy to be back!
:woot:
Hey dude, seems like not many people have the m35's in the blue slate color. Anyway, I just got an '08 m35x blue slate with black interior; I was wondering what kind of rims you have on that picture you posted, not the chrome ones but the ones that are alloy with black outsides. Im tryna get my M tinted, can only do 35% in VA, and get either some new rims or powder coat my stock ones black/grey. Hit me up dude
Last edited by RishiM35 on Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RishiM35
Car: '08 Infiniti M35x, Blue Slate w/ Black interior.
Gonna get some window tints and powder coat my rims soon hopefully.

rxmclaren7 wrote:well i got the new rims on the car and i think they look great!! let me know what you think!! :dblthumb:

yes i know the car now needs to be lowered and that is my next task!!
yo man, rims looks great! If I were you though, I would get a nice window tint to match those nice black rims :gapteeth:

rxmclaren7

thanks!! tint is on the list...but i need to lower the car first....

aziegler2012m37x
Car: 2012 - M37x - Premium and Tech packages

Hi, My name is Andy. Just got a 2012 M37x with Premium and Tech packages. This is my 3rd Infinity but the first one I have had for my personal car (my wife is on her second g37xs). Went from an 09 Jag XF to the M. I look forward to becoming an active and contributing member of this forum.

Jogadoggz
Car: 2006 Infiniti m35 & 2005 Nissan Altima SE-R

Hey Whats up guys, Noobie from Vancouver, BC Canada here with an 06 M35 and Altima SE-R...anyone up in the area modifying the M35? I just ordered some concave Vossen 20's and BC racing coilovers for it.

geedub808
Car: 06 m35 sport

Graham from hawaii, just bought a used '06 M35S.
alot of interesting FAQ's here, hopefully i can read enough and not ask repeat questions..lol

EvilIntentions
Car: 2006 Infiniti M45 Sport

J, currently residing in SW Florida, by way of Upstate NY. I drive a 2006 M45S. Apologies for the iPhone pics. Been a long time lurker and have finally decided to start posting.

Great site with lots of info!

rxmclaren7

Sick ride Evil!! is it on bags or coils?

EvilIntentions
Car: 2006 Infiniti M45 Sport

It's on bags, and those pics are pretty much aired out, a little inner fender clearancing is needed in the back and it'll be back to tucking.

Notice you're from Cortland, I'm originally from Syracuse. Moving back in about 8 months! Can't wait to be back in the Northeast!

rxmclaren7

sweet!!! on both the bags and moving back to the north east!!!

banglabhai
Car: 2003 Infiniti M45
2003 Pontiac Vibe
1991 Toyota Cressida
1989 Toyota Cressida
1978 Toyota Cressida

I am from Houston, just purchased my first Infiniti M45. It has 85000 miles on it.Image

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”