The M-forum members picture thread... Introduce yourself

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
Boston Beast
Car: 2003 Infiniti M45 Emerald Green Mist
48k miles

Looks Dope!

mycross3
Car: 07 M45 Sport

I have a 2007 M45 with custom cat back exhaust and Injen cai.
I have a Jl cleansweep, Jl 13in flat sub and Jl C2 6 in door speakers.

My old Sc430

M35S4me
Car: 2007 M35-S

Hello all

Representing Tampa, FL

Just purchased a 2007 M35-S with 28K miles on it. Umbria Gray w/ Bourbon interior and has just about every option you could add to the M35. Only thing I can find that it *doesn’t* have is the 14 speaker system.

It was an Infiniti one owner lease turn in and still looks like it rolled off the show room floor. The dealer only had it for three days before I purchased it. Definitely got luckY with this one!

Funny thing is I was SO die hard on getting a G37-S coupe and had been searching for the last 3 months. I went to the dealer to look at a G37-S they had there and stumbled upon the M35-S. Took it for a test drive and fell in love!

RONSM35X
Car: 2008 INFINITI M 35X

Bizman2125 wrote:New 2011 M37X Picked-up today. Added aero kit, illuminated door sills, upgraded rims, 35% tint all around. Black/Black.
Your thoughts?
SWEET AERO KIT. man that's hot. Makes the car look a lot better and now i'm thinkin mayb i will jump on the m. So happy with my 08 M 35x though.

PMIRO2
Car: 06 M45

M35S4me wrote:Hello all

Representing Tampa, FL

Just purchased a 2007 M35-S with 28K miles on it. Umbria Gray w/ Bourbon interior and has just about every option you could add to the M35. Only thing I can find that it *doesn’t* have is the 14 speaker system.

It was an Infiniti one owner lease turn in and still looks like it rolled off the show room floor. The dealer only had it for three days before I purchased it. Definitely got luckY with this one!

Funny thing is I was SO die hard on getting a G37-S coupe and had been searching for the last 3 months. I went to the dealer to look at a G37-S they had there and stumbled upon the M35-S. Took it for a test drive and fell in love!
Congrats! Purchased from Hillsborough Automart?

M35S4me
Car: 2007 M35-S

PMIRO2 wrote:Congrats! Purchased from Hillsborough Automart?

Actually, yes. I know everyone has their opinion of the place but we had a good experience and the only flaws we could find with the car were a few scratches and the wiper blades need to be replaced. It’s still under factory warranty as well which is a huge plus. I’m taking it to Infiniti on Wednesday for an oil change so hopefully I don’t get any phone calls other than, come pick the car up.

M35sS

Hey wassup to all my infiniti owners im new in the site im from long island ny just turn 20 got my m35s 06 2 years ago i love the m NICE n well equip car love it well here is a few pictures off my ride :dblthumb:

THIS IS ME

HERE IS MY M35s AND MY ALL MOTOR KSERIES HATCH

THE BEAST

NOW THE M35s STOCK NOTING BIG LOL

sunoco
Car: 2007 M35 Sport
H-Techs
C-Mod Grille

Hey all! New - ish to the forum. I real ALOT before I purchased. Recently got a 2007 M35 sport. Diamond graphite / black interior. All I have done so far is 20% tint on the back and 35% on the front. I plan on doing the interior LEDs soon.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

avishal26
Car: 2014 Infiniti QX60 AWD White on Black Leather - Premium + Drivers Assist + Theatre Package / 2011 Chrysler 300C AWD Loaded / 2006 Infiniti M35x (SOLD) / 2008 Yamaha R1 Raven (SOLD)

I've been on here for a while and have had my M since January 2011... but just got around to posting pictures .

First few days I had my car:

Added LED city lights, but one LED was not bright enough, so I'm waiting for a set of 7 led lights to put in...
you can see a hint of my 08 R1 on the left :D

How it sits currently: (Added rear spoiler and fin)

I bought it with the tint. Not looking to do too much at the moment except maybe get 6000k HIDs as opposed to stock 4300k (don't wanna put in the effort yet to raise the car and take off the wheel well covers :)) and maybe if my stocks do well I'll get a megan exhaust :woot:

I was/am considering 20" FX wheels but can't afford it at the moment :( maybe when my tires go bad I'll do it (prbly a couple of years since my tires are relatively new)

StyLeZxFrEsH
Car: iiNFiiNiiTii M35

HEY EVERYONE....WELL MY NAMES JR IM 20 YEARS OLD, IVE HAD MY M35 SINCE 08 (SEMIOR YEAR IN HS) I AM LOCATED IN ORANGE COUNTY...

COUPLE THINGS IVE DONE TO THE CAR....
-LIMO TINT ALL AROUND
-SMOKED OUT TAILLIGHTS
-POWDERCOATED RIMS
-BLACKED OUT FRONT GRILL}
-JL AUDIO 13 W7 (HITS HARD)
AND THATS BASICALLY IT...NOTHING MUCH, LOVIING MY M <3 HAHA! HERES A COUPLE PICS AND A PIC OF ME...
SORRY FOR THE CRAPPY PICS THEY WERE TAKEN WITH AN EVO

OHH AND IT IS FULLY LOADED...EVERY PACKAGE

[[CRAPPY PIC ]]

[[GETTING READY FOR SCHOOL HAHA]]

Garrick
Car: 2006 Infinit M45

Hey guys and girls! My name is Garrick (obviously). I'm originally from the greatest city in the world, Chicago, Illinois. I'm currently stationed at Ft. Bragg, NC with the 82nd Airborne Division. Here are a couple pics of my 2006 Infiniti M45, nicknamed "The Tumbler" and myself. Feel free to hit me up anytime.
Here's my Infin on some random trail in NC
The Infiniti in front of my house in Chicago
The Infiniti Frozen to the ground after an ice-storm at Ft. Bragg
And finally me at the Barracks

zgusto
Car: '08 M45x, black both techs, spoiler and rear entertainment.

Shout out to a fellow Chicagoan! And thank you for your service :dblthumb:

Garrick
Car: 2006 Infinit M45

No problem homie!

zgusto
Car: '08 M45x, black both techs, spoiler and rear entertainment.

Joes45x wrote:My name is Joe , I am in my 50's,Live on the South River which is the next river down from the Naval Academy and have been really interested/fascinated by cars since the V8 Dodge Polara that my Father had when I was in the 7th grade.

Here is the story of how I came to own an M45X
I late November, in one of the dumb stop and go type accidents on the highway, I totaled my 2007 Dodge Charger SRT 8 . Even with the big Brembos and the best tires one can get for the Charger, trying to go from 60 MPH to a full stop when the car is only one car lengtrh in front of you, I never made it. Nailed a Ram 1500 and the Air bags went off,etc.. He was okay as was me but not my poor Charger.

After owning that Charger with it's V8, I knew I could never go back to anything but a powerful V8 nor do I ever buy a brand new car because of the hit on resale value ,etc. .

I had too much TLC and power/apeareance modifications done to the Charger so I could not bring myself to buy another one. Kind of like how you spend a lot of time and effort making something the way you want but you know you can never replace it.

So, after checking out every V8 that I could afford and that I liked, I ended up at an Infiniti dealer and test drove the G37X and a 2008 M45X with 20K miles on it.

After only 10 minutes of beating the M45X up on some serious curves and having a ball with that great high Torque V8 on the highway, I was hooked and bought it.
I will get better photos since I have only had the car for a month so here is a picture I just took in the driveway of my 'new' M45X:

Here is a picture of my now deceased Charger:

I like to restore old cars so this is my current 'work in progress'. It is 1970 Dodge Challenger

This is the car I had before the Charger. it is a 2005 Z

My daily commuter car is a 2005 Jeep Liberty whis is the only year that Jeep had a Diesel in the Liberty line. Diesels last FOREVER so I was not afraid to buy one with 58,000 miles on it. Makes me enjoy my M45X even more when I do drive it.

I have not taken any picures of it but it is in perfect shape.

Thanks for reading,
Joe
Hey Joe, nice to see another old guy :chuckle: I am turning 45 and I am also a collector of mostly muscle. Like your challenger!
I am defintely liking my M45x for my off season/rainy day car!!
Would love to hear more about your Mopar.

John

wizard8873
Car: 2006 Infiniti M45 Sport
2013 VW Golf R
2006 Triumph Daytona 675

zgusto wrote:Shout out to a fellow Chicagoan! And thank you for your service :dblthumb:
+1 seems like more and more chicago based users. maybe a meet is in order for the summer. there are some nice roads once we get further north

rdmpe
Car: 08 M35 Tech

Howdy Folks, name is Randy. I've never been a serious car enthusiast, so this is the first car I've owned that is more than just a means of getting from A to B. I just bought an '08 M35, only had it a week. So far I love it!

I'm heading to the local dealer this afternoon to get the wood door trim replaced - the rear door pieces are already missing... I was hoping to check out the warranty work thread find-out-what-free-warranty-work-your-m ... 09189.html but it seems I don't have permission to view it :( . I have about 8 months of B2B left though so there is some time. I'm really interested in trying to go through the car to make sure any warranty covered issues are dealt with. So far I haven't really found anything though, which I suppose is a good thing.

Well anyway a lot of great info here!

Me and my lovely wife...
Cheers

pstaley07
Car: 2008 Infiniti M35

Hey guys kinda new to this. My name is Pete and i live in Tampa fl, I have a 2008 M35 W/ 20inch rims. I want to lower it about an inch does anyone have any suggestions and about how much does it cost?

MasterFoo
Car: 2007 M35X Black with Bourbon interior

mycross3 wrote:I have a 2007 M45 with custom cat back exhaust and Injen cai.
I have a Jl cleansweep, Jl 13in flat sub and Jl C2 6 in door speakers.

Nice!, Where did you get those subwoofer panels? Were they custom?

DaSerb
Car: '07 M45s
'16 CX9

Hey hey all...new owner here from Chicago (NW Burbs). Just got '07 M45 three days ago and couldn't be happier. Always wanted one and had to buy a car that I can actually fit in.

Glad to be here :yesnod

babycharm00
Car: 2008 Black M35S

hey wah gwan,my name is kevin. i reside in Ft Lauderdale,Fl. I drive 2008 Black M35S. I purchase it back in sept 10 for a early birthday present for myself.Looking forward to this car and the modds i have planned.

22" OBX King Lip 22x8.5

Logan00
Car: 2008 Black M35x

I have a question for those of you with white M's, do you find it more difficult to keep clean than a colored car?

I am in NY and am concerned about buying a white M, especially during the winter season with the dirt from the snow salt on the roads.

Thanks

robrie
Car: 13 M5
04 350z
13 M37x - Totaled
07 M35 - Sold
01 Max SE - Sold

New to the forum here. Have an 07 M35. Upgrading from an 01 Maxima. Name is Bert from Seattle, Washington. Haven't done much to the new car except for install a Compustar remote start with Drone and had the windows tinted. Appreciate all the info and amazing cars here.

Old car now sold:

txrover
Car: 2007 M35

I have a 2007 M35, which I just got with only 30k mi on it. I'll have to get a picture later. It's my new commuter car, retiring a 2002 Discovery II to off-roading fun and not commuting at 12mpg. So far the M35 is super sweet.

Scott in Austin, Texas

SiMpLyMoDiFiEd
Car: 2006 M45s, GSXR 1000

Ok here is my 06 M45 she is fully loaded with 74k..

Cell Phone pics sorry

T

need4spped
Car: M37

Hello,
I am new to this forum. I used to own a G35 coupe but due to family growing we are forced to get bigger cars. We traded the G in for some chevy's an Avalanche and a suburban. But once the new models came out it was over we are back to an Infiniti family.

InfinitiEric

Very nice lineup you have there, need4spped. Welcome aboard! :wavey:

need4spped
Car: M37

Thanks starting my upgrades this week. I got the kit coming in tomorrow and the wheels later on in the week.

pstaley07
Car: 2008 Infiniti M35

Hi my name is Pete this is my 2008 Infiniti m35 on 20 inch rims with HID on the interior,fog lights and Rev. lights. I just got a rear window spoiler that I will be adding on to this tomorrow and TV's next month. please tell me how you like the car.

bcassidy76
Car: 2006 m45

Brand new to this site... proud new owner of an 06 m45. Lovin it so far... Looks like there's alot of useful information on here... Can't wait to catch up!

hydro510
Car: 2006 Infiniti M45 Sport
2001 Chevy Suburban

Hey all...Name is Hajji from Shreveport, LA. New to the site and a VERY proud owner of a '06 M45. At the early stage for mods so currently it's just wheels but that will change here very soon.

20" Auto Couture wheels in white

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”