The Laurel's (C33) New Heart Transplant

Want to talk about non-Nissan cars? Here's the place!
SKAGEE
Car: cars

A lip similar to mine would cost about US$150 . This includes installation which I think is the most important bit when trying to fit a metal lip to a poly urathane bumper. The lip is first riveted to the bumper and a special blend of body sealent and fiber glass is used to blend it to the bumper. Its light and super strong as I recentely had hit a tyre marker during practice and only had a minor tiny dent on the lip !!( which a fiber glass lip would have shattered into a million pieces)

A pair of side skirts would cost the same but I don't have a faintest idea how much it would cost to ship it to japan..I'll take a few pictures of the other cars he had work done on and post it here..infact the editor of Option 2 was down here earlier this month and took some pictures of our cars... That Top Fuel dude ( can't rememeber his name ) was here too and was quiet impressed with the lip.or maybe he was just being polite..LOLOLOL...so I guess maybe you could see it in the February issue in japan

rex: There's a sexy boxy shaped lamp post somewhere over here ..LOLOLOL

Gold Digger
Car: Current:
2011 Infiniti G25X

Former:
1995 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec Midnight Purple
1990 Nissan Laurel Club S Turbo Two Tone Pearl

Thanks Skagee, I will keep that in mind for next winter when I will put the Laurel up. I will hopefully have some money saved up for my FMIC and front lip...Thanks again, I will keep in touch and keep an eye open for your car in Option for Feb or Mar.

Return to “Others”