The CUBE rocks!

Home of the Nissan Cube forum and CubeDriver.com
LongBeachCoupe
Car: 08 Altima Coupe (RIP Hurricane Sandy)
2005 Lexus RX

Efficient, Affordable, and a NISSAN!What else could you ask for!?

Shag carpeting!Its all aces in my book... sure it doesnt have the speed of a 370z but for the people looking for an efficient vehicle able to haul stuff, its perfect!

+Side opening rear door+Ripple designs throughout+Cool Dash Cluster+Cool chocolate color available!+Pushbutton Start+Rear Sonar+Wraparound rear window eliminating blind spot!+Reclining Rear Seats+50sq feet of cargo room... PERFECT for IKEA trips!

phreakanimal

I agree! I can't wait to start modifying one. I'm thinking VIP style.

down_with_nissan
Car: Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution

THE CUBE SUCKS !!!!!! you are just driving a giant square, you people should be ashamed to back nissan The only good cars nssan have are 180sx,240sx only. FYI NISSAN SUCKS[/U]. Mitsu 4 life.
Modified by down_with_nissan at 9:55 AM 12/16/2008

LeroyBrown
Car: 1995 nissan 240sx s14 blacktop

down_with_nissan wrote:THE CUBE SUCKS !!!!!! you are just driving a giant square, you people should be ashamed to back nissan The only good cars nssan have are 180sx,240sx only. FYI NISSAN SUCKS[/U]. Mitsu 4 life.

Modified by down_with_nissan at 9:55 AM 12/16/2008
get the phuck outta here... your a loser for coming to our forum and posting that one post.

down_with_nissan
Car: Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution

hey man, its not my fault NISSAN SUCKS. I'm just talkin the truth and i know it hurts. MITSU 4 LIFE

blackbetty

Not trying to "egg" him on. But if nissan only has the 180/240 (very ignorant statement) then what does mitsu have? JUST THE EVO...... come on man. And mitsu quality actually blows. There turbo's are horrible. Ah well to each there own. But atleast nissan has car's that compete in pretty much every aspect of cars. Luxury, style, performance, efficiency. Mitsu is meh......crappy.

Im not biased, my roomate has a evolution 8 MR with AMS gt-35r turbo kit, exhaust, hks cam's and cam gears, AEM standalone, and some other goodies. All tuned by AMS also. There fun to drive don't get me wrong and sound mean as hell. But they ARE not the end all of cars. But good for there class no doubt. We know what nissan did with AWD platform hehe. It's an evo's wet dream.

YEPEE
Car: 02,Spec-V, 87.D21

mitsu4life why are you wasting your time on a Nissan board?? if you dont like em... dont come here...

VersaMG08
Car: '10 Mazda 3 s hatchback
'14 Nissan 370z

Mitsubishi doesn't even have any vans, subcompact cars, or fullsize sedans in production for the US (not counting the lancer sedan). Mitsubishi should bring the Colt to compete against the Versa, Fit, Yaris in the US then we'll talk. The Colt is in foreign countries but not the US...whats up with that?

Don Nguyen

Uhhh.....

superskunk
Car: '07 Super Black Versa S Hatch,'06 Super Black Murano SL

blackbetty wrote:Not trying to "egg" him on. But We know what nissan did with AWD platform hehe. It's an evo's wet dream.
you forgot to mention the super riced out eclipses made famous by Paul Walker from the Fast and Furious.... lol.... i swear there is a guy down the street with an exact replica of that car... lol

Return to “Cube Forum”