The Coalition for Cube - Montreal

Home of the Nissan Cube forum and CubeDriver.com
paolopazzo
Car: Honda Element (a Nissan Cube soon)

Hey everyone - just wanted to introduce myself.I'm Paolo and i'm an aspiring Cubist.

Canadians are runnin' a contest for the Nissan cube...pretty cool contest.I'd ask that fellow cubists check out the canadian contest.

My entry's here http://bit.ly/m8ggM and it's actually something i'm trying hard to get.Any pointers or support from the cubist world'd be massively appreciated.

Or - if you wanna follow me on twitter - look me up and we can talk all things cube.

Cheers,P

PS= i entered this contest cuz i'm selling my element - and the only reason i bought my element was bcuz the Scion wasn't legal in Montreal. But now the cube's out - so hells yeah.

D3stro

Just voted Paolo! Me too I'm in for this contest. Vote for me too.

http://hypercube.ca/en/Canvas....ng=en

PS:Do we need to be registered on that site so other people (friends,family) can vote?

edit: yes you have too.

D3stro

Come on NICO community! It takes a few secondes to register on the web site to allow you to vote for both of us. Please! We need these cars lol

Dalma

Can you tell us more about how this contest works?

D3stro

Dalma wrote:Can you tell us more about how this contest works?
We had till april 9 to send our profil and description of ourself. From more of 7000 entries, only 500 were token to be finalist. There's 50 Nissan Cube to win. So from 500 finalist, that make a 10% chances to win. People have to register on the site to vote to pick a winner, the most vote you have more chances to win. Votes entries end may 15th. You can vote one time by each 24h till the end of the contest.

D3stro

Come on NICO!!! Vote for us, we need your support! At last, a contest that ain't bullsh1t. We just need support with your votes. It takes only a few seconds of your time.

Return to “Cube Forum”