The 2016 march to the White House

A place for intelligent and well-thought-out discussion involving politics and associated topics. No nonsense will be tolerated at all.
mixeds14
Car: 240

they will not take that risk and the politicians know this.
you cant be that naive, to think that illegals are these law-abiding residents who fear the law. they certainly didnt fear the law, when they crossed that boarder or overstayed their visa. illegals create a decent portion of the crime in this country. dont act like they are hiding in fear.
Statistics show the estimated 11.7 million illegal immigrants in the U.S. account for 13.6 percent of all offenders sentenced for crimes committed in the U.S. Twelve percent of murder sentences, 20 percent of kidnapping sentences and 16 percent of drug trafficking sentences are meted out to illegal immigrants. There are approximately 2.1 million legal or illegal immigrants with criminal convictions living free or behind bars in the U.S., according to ICE's Secure Communities office. Each year, about 900,000 legal and illegal immigrants are arrested, and 700,000 are released from jail, prison, or probation. ICE estimates that there are more than 1.2 million criminal aliens at large in the U.S. In 2014, ICE removed 315,943 criminal illegal immigrants nationwide, 85 percent of whom had previously been convicted of a criminal offense. But that same year, ICE released onto U.S. streets another 30,558 criminal illegal immigrants with a combined 79,059 criminal convictions including 86 homicides, 186 kidnappings, and thousands of sexual assaults, domestic violence assaults and DUIs.

im not being naïve but again your singling out an entire "community" and/or blaming the issues on the illegals when the government is at fault.
they may not be hiding in fear but they will also not take risk that could expose them and possibly take the chance at being deported and losing everything they have worked for.
some have being in the us for decades and yes all illegals are criminals b/c they enter illegally but if you were to take that out of the picture, most of them are law-abiding residents just like you and me if not better.

your stastitics are somewhat correct but u need to read it again, an illegal is easier to charge for any crime than a citizen and you know that however murder is murder and kidnapping is just as bad but some can be charge for kidnapping if they have illegals at say a house near the border whom just crossed. trafiking can be u having a small amount of drugs even if it for personal consumption and they can still charge u for trafficking.now im not saying that's everycase.
( sexual asssults, domestic violence and dui's are all crimes that everyday citizen can commit. have you watch the news lately?)but either way, those are the ones that should be deported but guess what, they don't. but again your singling and entire "community" on a percentage of illegals that commit the crimes.

while the illegals that commit the crimes are at foult take a look at your statistics and see whos to blame(government for not doint their job).

ImStricken06
Car: 2008 Rogue(sold)
2013 Santa Fe
2016 Sorento

mixeds14 wrote:im not being naïve but again your singling out an entire "community" and/or blaming the issues on the illegals when the government is at fault.
of course; the government is always at fault. its the governments fault why millions of people crossed the boarder. i think its THEIR government's fault why their people left.
they will also not take risk that could expose them and possibly take the chance at being deported and losing everything they have worked for.
you yet again believe deep in your heart, that illegals are scared and in hiding, when 12% of murder sentences, 20% of kidnapping sentences and 16% of drug trafficking sentences are meted out to illegal immigrants. thats a lot considering they are a small population in our country. that to me doesnt sound like a bunch of poor scared soles lol.
most of them are law-abiding residents just like you and me if not better.
sorry man; but i beg to differ. i worked within their communities, and i can tell you: dwu, child molestation, rape, drugs, gang violence is beyond common practice; even by the "good ones".
trafiking can be u having a small amount of drugs even if it for personal consumption and they can still charge u for trafficking.now im not saying that's everycase.
thats BS man; tell the truth. "small amounts" get charged under the "less than 50grams of possession".
to get trafficking, you have to have a certain amount, and its not "small amount of drugs even if its for personal consumption".
sexual asssults, domestic violence and dui's are all crimes that everyday citizen can commit.
i never said only "they" do it. is simply think we dont need to add anymore to our roster. our prisons are over crowded as it is. im not going to get into specifics, but i have been to a lot of prisons (for work lol) and i can tell you, none are empty / running a deficit on inmates.
but again your singling and entire "community" on a percentage of illegals that commit the crimes.
im singling out an entire community because they should be here to begin with. i imigrated to this country legally. we took all the background checks, and medical exams. America didnt want those with 3rd world infections - and i fully respect(ed) that. i dont think you'll be so open about it when you catch some 3rd world infection, or when your young daughter gets raped by some scumbag because; in his country the age of consent is 12(mexico)
while the illegals that commit the crimes are at foult take a look at your statistics and see whos to blame(government for not doint their job).
how can the government do its job, when democrats and obama have been purposely stalking and boarder security measures.

mixeds14
Car: 240

"ImStricken06"wrote
of course; the government is always at fault. its the governments fault why millions of people crossed the boarder. i think its THEIR government's fault why their people left.
I agree. their government is part of the reason people leave, its our government fault for giving it the blind eye and not following the law.
you yet again believe deep in your heart, that illegals are scared and in hiding, when 12% of murder sentences, 20% of kidnapping sentences and 16% of drug trafficking sentences are meted out to illegal immigrants. thats a lot considering they are a small population in our country. that to me doesnt sound like a bunch of poor scared soles lol.
again, I never said their were scare or hiding. did they looked scare or hiden when they had to rallies in dc few years back? and again I said those are the ones that should be deported.
sorry man; but i beg to differ. i worked within their communities, and i can tell you: dwu, child molestation, rape, drugs, gang violence is beyond common practice; even by the "good ones".
commom pratice? ok, if you see it why not report it?
thats BS man; tell the truth. "small amounts" get charged under the "less than 50grams of possession".
to get trafficking, you have to have a certain amount, and its not "small amount of drugs even if its for personal consumption".
yeah your right, some states u can have up to 4 grams of opiate/heroin and be charge for trafficking though. I mean any dealer can Carrie that in his pocket .(that's what I was talking about small amounts) but I know were your coming from. especially near the border.
i never said only "they" do it. is simply think we dont need to add anymore to our roster. our prisons are over crowded as it is. im not going to get into specifics, but i have been to a lot of prisons (for work lol) and i can tell you, none are empty / running a deficit on inmates.
cant argue with u on that.
im singling out an entire community because they should be here to begin with. i imigrated to this country legally. we took all the background checks, and medical exams.
understandable, cant argue on that either but how long did it take for u go true the process? how long u think it takes someone from the south to go true the process? bet its a lot longer then u had to wait, even coming from the neighboring country. that's what im trying to explaine to you, its not as easy as others think is it.
America didnt want those with 3rd world infections - and i fully respect(ed) that. i dont think you'll be so open about it when you catch some 3rd world infection or when your young daughter gets raped by some scumbag because; in his country the age of consent is 12(mexico)
understandable and sad cause some of those infections are already here, however ur singling out a country when that applies to everyone from inside/outside the US.
also, its easy for a south American to say their from mexico, especially when being process for a crime, that's what gets me cause everyone things that ALL criminals come from there when its not true.
how can the government do its job, when democrats and obama have been purposely stalking and boarder security measures.
ur talking like the democrats has had the authority all along(house,congress,ect). hasn't obamer deported more illegals than past presidents? in the "community" they call him the deporter in chief. lol
now how come the bush administration dint do anything or the presidents before?
remember the bush administration was goin to do an immigration reform before 911 happen?
were you in the states in the 80s? remember the last president that did a reform? it was a republican!
now u see what I mean that the both parties are at foult here.

but, like I said im not trying to argue with u, just trying to look at issues from all sides including yours.. and I respect ur opinion..

man I got to get this quoting thing right, :gapteeth:

ImStricken06
Car: 2008 Rogue(sold)
2013 Santa Fe
2016 Sorento

mixeds14 wrote:understandable, cant argue on that either but how long did it take for u go true the process? how long u think it takes someone from the south to go true the process? bet its a lot longer then u had to wait, even coming from the neighboring country. that's what im trying to explaine to you, its not as easy as others think is it.
who cares? why should anyone feel bad because the process takes a long time. it took us 2 years from start to finish. and we had to go through italy, austria, etc just to get there. you do what you gotta do; and be thankful the opportunity is there. sometimes in life you gotta wait it out and hope for the best. you cant always get it your way on your time.
it takes a long time to graduate college; does that mean we should start allowing people to sign up to college and jump right into senior year, because its a long process to graduate all 4 years? come on man; stop with the bleeding heart bs.
understandable and sad cause some of those infections are already here, however ur singling out a country when that applies to everyone from inside/outside the US.
also, its easy for a south American to say their from mexico, especially when being process for a crime, that's what gets me cause everyone things that ALL criminals come from there when its not true.
im not singling out any country. im against all illegals; no matter what country they are from.
now u see what I mean that the both parties are at foult here.
i agree. thats why i got upset when you linked me to the republican party and basically said i take what they feed me, hook-line-sinker. i dislike both parties. both are greedy scum that are ruining our country. and one party in particular is ruining it at a faster pace through bleeding heart / politically correct / progressive decisions. furthermore this same group revolts upon hearing an opposing view, and immediately comes up with a 'buzz-word' to call the person: homophobic, transphobic, racist, xenophobic, hater, bigot, white privileged, sexist, elitist, fascist, wingnut, fear-monger, warmonger, teabagger, Rich Republican, Bible thumping gun toting redneck, the white partier, capitalist, misandrist, shall i go on with the buzz-words democrats love to call those with opposing views?
but, like I said im not trying to argue with u, just trying to look at issues from all sides including yours.. and I respect ur opinion..
same here homie. no ill-will towards you. open debate is what its all about.;

telcoman
Car: Tesla 2022 Model Y, 2016 Q70 Bye 2012 G37S 6 MT w Nav 94444 mi bye 2006 Infiniti G35 Sedan 6 MT @171796 mi.

Another Republican A Hole drops out and won't be reaching the White House door with another one right behind him

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ ... li=BBnb7Kz

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/04/opini ... egion&_r=0

Telcoman

themadscientist
Car: R32 GTR, DR30 RS Turbo, BRZ, Lunchbox, NSR50 Sportster 883 Iron
Location: Staring down at you with disdain from the spooky mountaintop castle.

And more of Hillary's chickens come home to roost.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... ial-watch/
The Obama State Department admitted last week that it withheld a key Benghazi email of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton from Judicial Watch since at least September 2014. Had the department disclosed the email when first supposedly found, Clinton’s email server and her hidden emails would have been revealed before she authorized the alleged deletion of tens of thousands of emails.
I hope they make pantsuits in DOC orange. :chuckle:

telcoman
Car: Tesla 2022 Model Y, 2016 Q70 Bye 2012 G37S 6 MT w Nav 94444 mi bye 2006 Infiniti G35 Sedan 6 MT @171796 mi.

themadscientist wrote:I hope they make pantsuits in DOC orange.
She will use those on all the republican scumbags after she enters the oval office next January :chuckle:

Telcoman

telcoman

telcoman wrote:Another Republican A Hole drops out and won't be reaching the White House door with another one right behind him

Telcoman
And another one drops out

So which one will hold the door open for Hillary as she enters the White House?

Telcoman

themadscientist

This guy might help her find her jail cell.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/hac ... er-n568206

The Romanian hacker who first exposed Hillary Clinton's private email address is making a bombshell new claim — that he also gained access to the former Secretary of State's "completely unsecured" server.

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

Why Hillary Clinton is sinking faster than the Titanic
Don’t look now, but at this moment Hillary is still far from a sure thing to become the Democratic standard-bearer. This week, she lost Oregon and barely squeaked by in Kentucky. Bernie has now won 11 of the last 14 primaries and caucuses.

I ask Democrats, is this your nominee? The winner of your presidential nomination has lost just shy of 80 percent of her races coming down the homestretch. If Hillary were a racehorse with that record, she’d be sent home.

Call me crazy but don't presumptive nominees usually win about 80 percent of their races? This has to be the first time in history the leader of her party has lost 80 percent of them. I'm not sure you call someone like that a "leader" or "nominee." Usually you call someone like that..."loser!"

themadscientist

Dey comin fo yo girl, Howie! :rotfl

http://www.dailywire.com/news/5963/anot ... en-shapiro

Oh my, Chinese donations, messy.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/23/politics/ ... ributions/
Virginia Democratic Gov. Terry McAuliffe is the subject of an ongoing investigation by the FBI and prosecutors from the Justice Department's public integrity unit, U.S. officials briefed on the probe say.

As part of the probe, the officials said, investigators have scrutinized McAuliffe's time as a board member of the Clinton Global Initiative, a vehicle of the charitable foundation set up by former President Bill Clinton.

Among the McAuliffe donations that drew the interest of the investigators was $120,000 from a Chinese businessman, Wang Wenliang, through his U.S. businesses. Wang was previously delegate to China's National People's Congress, the country's ceremonial legislature.

telcoman

As soon as I read this sentence I stopped reading as I consider the entire piece bulls#it

"Perhaps McAuliffe's attempt to make voting easier for felons was designed to allow him to vote for fellow felon Hillary Clinton."

At least the CNN piece was more objective.

All this does is confirm the Supreme Court Citizens United decision was wrong and should either be overturned or legislation introduced, passed and signed to repeal that decision.
All political contributions should be public information.

Bernie may end up the one to fix this.

Telcoman

themadscientist

But you don't want him, Howie; you want Shrillary. Don't backpedal now.

telcoman

themadscientist wrote:But you don't want him, Howie; you want Shrillary. Don't backpedal now.
I do not want a republican in the White House, or a majority in the House and Senate.

Our country is in ruins by the Republican Party.

Our roads, bridges, airports, rail service, water systems, financial etc.
Our previous republican president almost left our country in financial ruin that Obmana has been working hard to correct

The Republican party (with many closet racist members)has done a good job in attempting to first make Obama a one term president which failed.
Then opposing everything President Obama attempted to do even if they were for it prior to Obama agreeing to their position. Then they became opposed.

The majority of the American People are not stupid and can see thru all the bulls#it the republicans and Donald Trump are throwing at the Clintons. We've heard it all before and no longer sticks.

You should begin to prepare yourself for another eight years of Democratic administrations and kiss your tea party supporters goodby.

Whether its Hillary or Bernie occupying the White House as the next POTUS does not matter to me

The only thing that matters to me is no republican a-holes occupy the White House.

Telcoman

Rogue One
Administrator
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX

telcoman wrote:As soon as I read this sentence I stopped reading as I consider the entire piece bulls#it...Telcoman
"You can't handle the truth!" Col. Nathan R. Jessep (Jack Nicholson), A Few Good Men.
A new filing by the Department of Justice contains a key phrase that some might construe as a hint at criminal prosecution being planned for Democrat presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

Last week, Vice News reporter Jason Leopold formally protested the classification of an FBI declaration that provided details about the investigation into how sensitive information ended up on Clinton’s private email server.

The Justice Department submitted the declaration as part of “a secret filing,” but a U.S. District Court Judge ordered them to publicly submit a redacted copy of the document or at least “show cause why” that isn’t possible.

They responded in kind by saying they couldn’t make the document public because it would “adversely affect the ongoing investigation” into Clinton’s private email server.

Fair enough, but it is two words further into the DOJ memorandum that will be sure to raise some eyebrows. They claim they can’t reveal the document because it could “reasonably be expected to interfere with enforcement proceedings.”

Attorneys with the U.S. Department of Justice say they cannot make public a classified FBI declaration because it would “adversely affect the ongoing investigation” into Hillary Clinton’s private email server. The recent filing by DOJ attorneys, obtained by LawNewz.com, is significant because it not only acknowledges the ongoing federal probe, but also asserts that if the declaration is made public, it could “reasonably be expected to interfere with enforcement proceedings.”

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/brea ... z49ZqDn5RB
telcoman wrote:...Bernie may end up the one to fix this.
Telcoman
He won't be able to pardon her. Bernie's chance to take the White House ends with Hillary's indictment. The voters will turn their backs on any Democratic nominee, fleeing the party like rats abandoning a sinking ship. There won't be enough sycophants left to get him elected dog catcher.

Bubba1
Car: 2003 Nissan 350z
2008 Acura TSX
2008 Toyota Corolla S
2001 Toyota Avalon XLS

Rogue One wrote:[He won't be able to pardon her. Bernie's chance to take the White House ends with Hillary's indictment. The voters will turn their backs on any Democratic nominee, fleeing the party like rats abandoning a sinking ship. There won't be enough sycophants left to get him elected dog catcher.
I don't see the Democrat Party falling apart at all if Hillary gets indicted. In fact, I think the Democrats would immediately embrace Bernie, far more easily than the GOP have been accepting Trump as their candidate.

Yes, Bernie can't pardon her now, but should he somehow get elected, then as President, he COULD pardon her, that is, if she gets convicted. way too early to have a discussion like that, as she hasn't been indicted yet.

themadscientist

I agree. The Democrats have a different dynamic in their party. It will affect Clinton primarily. It will give Bernie the nomination, his followers are already on board and the former Clinton supporters will for the most part line up behind him because they would rather have any Democrat than Trump. Bernie wouldn't pardon her. He's kooky, but he's not stupid. That would shatter any legitimacy he might have established as being part of "us" to Hillary Clinton's "them." He has already endorsed Wasserman-Shultz opponent which is never done; he won't carry water for Shrillary either.

themadscientist

It's not going away, Hillary. :nono:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... king-atte/
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton did break her department’s rules by setting up her own secret email server, the inspector general concluded in a report sent to Congress on Wednesday that says she failed to report hacking attempts and waved off warnings that she should switch to a more official email account.

Inspector General Steve Linick, appointed by President Obama, said he couldn’t find any evidence that Mrs. Clinton received approval for her odd email arrangement, and when lower-level staffers pressed the issue, saying she was skirting open-records laws, they were ordered “never to speak of the secretary’s personal email system again.”

In one instance in 2011, Mrs. Clinton’s tech guru thought the server was being hacked and shut it down for a few minutes. Months later, Mrs. Clinton feared yet another hack attack was underway — yet never reported the incident to the department, in another breach of department rules.
Better call an audible, Dems; she's going to drag you down with her. :rotfl

telcoman

themadscientist wrote:It's not going away, Hillary.
Only for those that were not going to vote for her anyway!

Monica, Whitewater, Vince Foster, IRS, Benghazi, and all the other crap the right has been tossing at the Clinton's for more than twenty five years her supporters no longer care.

Telcoman

Bubba1
2008 Acura TSX
2008 Toyota Corolla S
2001 Toyota Avalon XLS

It's difficult to say what's going to happen, Howie. I do agree that her breaking a rule is not going to disqualify her as breaking a law might, but we still have to let the process play itself out. we're being fed only tidbits at this point. Unlike the Benghazi committee, where members admitted it devolved into a partisan political hack squad, the FBI is involved with this one. I wouldn't proclaim her innocence or guilt just yet. But at some point, Trump needs start talking issues with actual details instead of the incessant personal attacks if he wants to win over independants.

telcoman

Bubba1 wrote:... But at some point, Trump needs start talking issues with actual details instead of the incessant personal attacks if he wants to win over independants.
Agreed!

Thus far Trump appears very unqualified to be POTUS.
Paul Ryan realizes this.

Telcoman

Bubba1
2008 Acura TSX
2008 Toyota Corolla S
2001 Toyota Avalon XLS

There are no qualifications to be POTUS beyond being over 35 and American born. And I disagree about Paul Ryan. It's more of a case of his being caught between the dog and the hydrant. He disagrees with some of Trump's strongest views, and Hillary is a Democrat. But at the end of the day, Ryan's going to eventually follow the party line and endorse Trump.

telcoman

Another step closer to the White House Door :chuckle:

"LOS ANGELES (AP) — Striding into history, Hillary Clinton will become the first woman to top the presidential ticket of a major U.S. political party, capturing commitments Monday from the number of delegates needed to win the Democratic nomination."

Telcoman

Rogue One
Administrator
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX

Why Trump will win the White House

Trump has run a non-traditional campaign and defied all expectations and expert predictions so far. Meantime, Clinton has rebooted her campaign four or five times since April.

Trump never apologizes and never backs down. The media may despise him, but voters despise the media more. That’s why he’s winning.

Trump will crush Clinton in the debates. Clinton is not a very good debater. People forget the way Barack Obama eviscerated her during the 2008 Democratic primaries. She does not do well in situations where she doesn’t have complete control. It’s why she prefers interviews to news conferences. Interviews are more predictable. Press conferences are free-for-alls.

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/opinion/op-ed/ben ... rylink=cpy

R/T Hemi
Car: 2010 Challenger R/T
2012 TSX

Stephen Hawking said Trump appealed to the "lowest common denominator." Trump supporters don't even understand what he meant.

telcoman

R/T Hemi wrote:Stephen Hawking said Trump appealed to the "lowest common denominator." Trump supporters don't even understand what he meant.
Many Trump supporters have no recollection of senator Joe McCarthy or senator Barry Goldwater

Same old s#it coming from the rightwing nuts

Another republican scumbag

http://www.history.com/topics/cold-war/joseph-mccarthy

"First, the Army undermined the senator’s credibility by showing evidence that he had tried to win preferential treatment for his aides when they were drafted. Then came the fatal blow: the decision to broadcast the “Army-McCarthy” hearings on national television. The American people watched as McCarthy intimidated witnesses and offered evasive responses when questioned. When he attacked a young Army lawyer, the Army’s chief counsel thundered, “Have you no sense of decency, sir?” The Army-McCarthy hearings struck many observers as a shameful moment in American politics."

"The Fall of Joseph McCarthy

By the time the hearings were over, McCarthy had lost most of his allies. The Senate voted to condemn him for his “inexcusable,” “reprehensible,” “vulgar and insulting” conduct “unbecoming a senator.” He kept his job but lost his power, and died in 1957 at the age of 48."

Another one

The Benghazi Committee’s Dead End

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/04/opini ... .html?_r=0

"If things had gone his way, Mr. Gowdy, a former federal prosecutor, would have found a way to torpedo Mrs. Clinton’s presidential ambitions. After all, Republican lawmakers have admitted that this is precisely what they set out to do.

But things have not gone well for Mr. Gowdy, who has run the investigation with the dexterity and grace of a blindfolded toddler swinging at a piñata. Having pored over reams of documents, grilled Mrs. Clinton in an 11-hour session in October and hauled in more than 100 people for interviews, the Republicans seem to have come up with nothing."

Telcoman

R/T Hemi
Car: 2010 Challenger R/T
2012 TSX

I think it's pretty obvious Hillary will be moving back into the white house in January. It's not a matter of the best choice as much as it's a matter of choosing between right and clearly way wrong for America. Several of my neighbors have "Make America great Again" signs in their front yard, and frankly, they all have a shingles shingles loose on their roofs too. They are the kind of people you can't hold an intelligent conversation with because they are convinced that their lawn gnome was stolen by an illegal alien 10 years ago, and that of course, is reason enough to back Trump.

telcoman

Hillary takes another giant step towards The White House Door

Hillary Clinton claims historic victory as first woman to capture presidential nomination

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politic ... -1.2665109

Telcoman

telcoman

R/T Hemi wrote:I think it's pretty obvious Hillary will be moving back into the white house in January. It's not a matter of the best choice as much as it's a matter of choosing between right and clearly way wrong for America. Several of my neighbors have "Make America great Again" signs in their front yard, and frankly, they all have a shingles shingles loose on their roofs too. They are the kind of people you can't hold an intelligent conversation with because they are convinced that their lawn gnome was stolen by an illegal alien 10 years ago, and that of course, is reason enough to back Trump.
Hillary is a good listener

http://www.vox.com/a/hillary-clinton-in ... ip-quality

Telcoman

srellim234
Car: 2007 silver Versa SL
hatchback w/CVT
(sold 08/2011)
2008 red Toyota Prius
(purchased 04/2016)

Sorry, telco, but citing stories from sources such as Vox have all the credibility of citing stories from FoxNews. No credibility at all.

Return to “Politics Etc.”