Tell us about yourself thread.......

General discussion forum about all things Datsun! NOTE: If your thread is specific to a certain model, please make sure you post it in the proper forum.
z_kid_1994
Car: 1972 Datsun 240Z

Well, I'm brand new to this site, and mostly brand new to this car. I have a 1972 Datsun 240Z. I am also only 15, and this car needs far more work than i know how to do. This was at one time my fathers car, in college... unfortuanatly it has been sitting for almost 8 years now. so of course the paint, and the dash are RUINED. i do have a dash cap though. also pirrelli tires with less than 200 miles on them. the interior looks grim, peeling vynl, cracked center concole, and the foor plugs on the left side are missing compleately. one day my dad decided that it would be a good idea to take out the sound system and stick it in our boat, so now i have the startings of a sound system (pioneer CD/MP3, Blaupunkt 6" speakers) but absolutly no knowledge of sound systems or electrical. It also has a broken exhaust manifold stud on the 6th cylendar. so far i have attempted to begin to prepare for the paint process, i have taken off both bumpers and the front air dam. I'm just so tired of looking at it sit there rusting away. i need some sort of inspiration to get me off. my friend also uses this site for his 240sx and he turned me on to it.

510Finn
Car: 1972 Datsun 510 KA24e-T

My first car I bought was a Datsun. A 1970 2dr 510 that I bought back in high school from a lady in Oakland, CA. I paid $800. I then proceeded to own and drive that car for more than 10 years. I rebuilt the original L16 engine in Automotive Tech School in AZ back in 1983. (new bearings, rings, mild cam, timing chain, gears and, put a Weber DGV on it, and swapped out the 4 speed for a 200SX dogleg 5-speed. After the L16 engine burned a hole in the piston (I remember I left the air cleaner off for some reason, then shortly the piston was burned). I then put in an L18 SSS engine (twin SU sidedraft carbs) from Japan with low miles and that thing was bullet proof and fast. Unfortunately, that car got totaled (hit from the back), I think I got 900 for it at the time. I then soon got another 510 2dr a 71 but ended up trading it to my good friend who really wanted it for his '68 Mustang with a 390 engine (I sold that car). Anyway fast forward from the late 80's to today, and now I just bought another 510, a 72 4dr ka24e-t swap. I like to wrench on my own cars, but doing a hybrid swap I've never done. So in between the 2nd 510 and the current one, I have owned an '85 RX-7, '94 Integra 4 dr LS, '98 Subaru Forester, '85 Nissan Sentra (recent totalled by another party, which prompted me to find the swapped 510) and now I also own a '03 Subaru WRX that I lightly modded. My wife owns and drives a '99 Lexus GS300. That's about it.

cptnwhooey
Car: 1971 Datsun pl521

i wish to have a 510 someday, but at least i have my 71 pl521!

bibin
Car: Datsun 180b sss coupe

I am Rajko Bibin from Serbia,litle country in eastern Europe.country in which it fought in recent years, however we are now, on the roud for European unionStorry of my Datsun 180b sss coupe starts like this:the car was build for the American marketA man in him smuggle drugs from America to Greece, ferry, of courseand in the tank for fuel.in Greece seizure of the car and the goods and the car so long stood in the Greek policeGreek police later sold at auction and bought it from a tailor place in the country, who went to Greece for the material for sewing.Tailor, otherwise my friend uncle, not a lot of driving because it has entered into a some sort of a religious sektand they have some rules, and sects forbade them ride in their own vehicle and possession of the vehicle (that nonsense). And tailors the car bowed Ivan,who did not have a driver's license, and the car still stood in garage.Ivan a few years ago, became ill and died in his 21st.Auto year again and is Ivan's father pays his friend otherwise, Ivan best friend.Nikola, owner of Datsun, drove it for a while and start using drugs, destroy the car the clutch and the car is parked again, only this time in the channel and not in garage.with Nikola easily agreed, and I give him a replacement motorcikle PIAGGIO Free and takes the car in pretty poor condition and all this time I tried to return it in life.Although only in Serbia, I ride it every day and enjoy the ride.Car has a 5-speedI do not know whether the SSS, because the dokuments allow only written Nissan Datsun

Sorry again for the very poor EnglishI hope you understand what I wrote

dats7101974
Car: 1974 Datsun 710 4 door sedan 1800 auto

I have enjoyed working on, driving in, and dreaming about Datsuns since a Road and Track Article in 1976. I bought my first 510 in November 1978. It was a 1973 white two door with burgundy interior. It had a four speed manual with stock engine. Lightweight fun and totally tossable. I loved scaring my friends with my tire squealing antics. My second 510 was a '72 and was highly modified. It had an L20B bored .80 over with flat top pistons and long Z rods. The head had been modified with bigger valves and mild porting, the cam was a mild bump. The bit that made it crazy was a JDM fuel injection manifold and all the FI hardware from an '86 200sx. 11.5 to one compression modified distributor, high output coil, lightened flywheel, comp exhaust with Oxygen sensor. This was all put through a truck tranny and a turbo Z R-180. Hard to find the right gear racing in SOLO II but wicked fast at the top end. My current car is a total powder puff 1974 710 4 door auto. Is so clean and original, a total flashback to 1974. I bought from an 88 year old retired fireman who enjoyed keeping it clean and serviced. I am doing a mild resto mod with new head gasket, rebuilding the carb, rod the radiator, fix the A/C, and polish every little bit.

Matina210
Car: 1980 Datsun 210, 1992 Nissan 240SX, 2008 Lancer Evolution X
Former car: 1996 240SX SE

Back in 1980, when I was 3 years old, about to turn 4, my parents bought their first new car, and it was a red late 1980 Datsun 210 wagon. I still have it. I learned to drive a manual transmission on this car, and compared to what I'd driven before (1984 Plymouth Reliant, 1988 Dodge Caravan) the Datsun was like driving a go-cart. Now and then it convinced someone it was fast, but not if there were any other cars around.

While I was in college I discovered the sport of autocross. I read about and thought it sounded nifty, and when I found out about an autocross school, you couldn't keep me away. This Datsun 210 was what I had available, and it was a lot of fun even though I was usually last in raw time. In 2001 I started autocrossing an S14 240SX. I got a lot of trophies with that car, but I kept racing the Datsun now and then because it was so much fun.

When I joined the Air Force and got moved to New Mexico, I eventually registered my cars there, and got the Datsun a personalized plate that said "MATINA", like it had in NC from 1980 to 2004.

When I was married, my then-wife got me a green 1979 Datsun 210 wagon out of a junkyard. I wanted to make it run and fix it up, but I got orders to move to another base (thanks a lot, Air Force), and I couldn't get it running in time. I have the title, but it's sitting at my ex-in-laws' place in New Mexico. :frown:

When the S14 got rear-ended during the move, I got Matina off the trailer, put the accordion-ized S14 on the trailer, and drove my Datsun the remaining 500+ miles from Texas to Florida. There was a reason it was on the trailer in the first place - it's not exactly pristine - but it made the trip without a hitch.

I'd had my S13 240SX in storage in NC (due to deployment) and upon reaching FL, called my friend that had it and negotiated how and when he could drive it down for me. So he drove down in the S13, told me it had a transmission problem, and the next day we agreed the Datsun was the way to get him to the airport. No problems the whole way to the airport. Donny got on the plane, I went drive Matina home, and had no clutch.

She did her job exactly as long as she had to, and as soon as I had another car available, she took a break. It's no fun starting your car when the clutch won't disengage. Since then, my friend Rob in FL helped me fix a lot of things on my Datsun, and a few alternators on the S13 (F-ing Nissan electrical problems...) New clutch hoses, new brake booster, new front disks, and suddenly I'm running on two cylinders.

The '79 has the same engine (A14), but it can't donate a carburetor because it's 1500 miles away at my ex-in-laws' house. :rolleyes: Better still, I didn't have time to work on it much before I had to deploy again. I have a lot of work to do when I get back home, and I'm darn well going to do it because I've been riding in that Datsun my whole life, and the world isn't right if I can't driver her.

Whenever it's been down for a few months while I figured out what was wrong or searched for parts, and I finally get it on the road again, I have this feeling like "The sky is blue again!"

SteelyNirvana

Hi,

I'm Brian, 29 and live in NC. I'm a former GM to the wall guy and will soon be getting my first Datsun/Nissan. I know it's a '79 4-speed and I think it's a B210. Just here to find out what I can about these cars and if there are any easy engine swaps I could do without any mods.Anything you can tell me about these cars is greatly appreciated.

ka-dat510
Car: '03 Sentra Spec-V
'70 510 (work-in-process)

Hello everyone!

Caught the bug when I bought my first car, a 1992 Sentra SE-R. First time I realized that great performance could be had at a reasonable price. I grew up in the FWD tuner world of the 1990's.

As I sought to grow my expertise in the hobby, I stumbled onto the Datsun 510. I was 25 when I decided to buy one. Found an early 1970 4-door in a backyard in Texas for $430 on eBay. I know, I know, 4-doors aren't as cool, but it is mine. My friend and I trekked all the way there and hauled it back. Engine was full of water, but I didn't want that old L16. The rest of the car was rust-free.

Since then, I have stripped it apart. That's about it. It sits in a corner of my pole barn, unchanged. Every once in a while, I pull it out, put an old bucket seat in it, and get myself pumped up to work on it. Then it goes back in the corner so I can fix some mundane thing on one of our daily drivers.

My hopes are to drop a KA24DE in it and turn it into a G or H street prepared class auto-x car. Simple roll-cage, reasonably priced suspension/brakes/tires, and a solid, cheap engine with potential. Given that I'll be doing all the work myself, I'm hoping to get it on the track for less than $5,000.

I also have a 1970 Chevy C-10 pickup that needs finished, but I hope to get to the Dat this year. Between priorities and cash flow, I think I can get it going. Looking forward to all the info on this forum, and help from fellow dime-lovers.

Aaron
Akron, OH

bisquick246
Car: 1967 Datsun 411 WRL411 SSS

My name is Jason, I am from Northern California but have been serving in the United States Air Force for the past 12 years and that has brought me to Idaho, I work on F-15E's. I am a car enthusiast on a budget. My dream car is a 1967-69 Camaro but I will settle with my 67 Datsun 411 SSS wagon. I bought this 2 years ago as a point "A" to point "B" gas saver in stead of driving my 01' Super Duty at 12 mpg. I was temporarily in Fairbanks Alaska in June 2009 and I shattered my leg by dislocating my foot and putting all my weight on the spot where your two bones in your leg meet. (Dont want to say how I did this.) This put my 411 on hold because its a standard, kinda hard to drive with one foot. I was able to strip out the crappy interior and put in new carpet, create a new spare tire cover with carpet as well and do the side panels in the back cab. It did make it hard, my wife was deployed to Afghanistan and I had my 4 and 2 year old to take care of. When I was at a point where I could drive it again, last August the doctor found a fractured bone in my foot that they had to remove. It wouldnt heal.
Well fast forward to today and I am ready to tackle this project till its complete. My goal is to be able to drive it before I deploy around the end of the year. Because the weather is unpredictable here in Idaho I need functional wipers but my motor is shot. I dont know a lot about my car but I joined here in hopes of finding out some good info I can use in my rebuild. Please help me out with any good info.

imnewtoo

What's up guys, I am new with a 1981 Datsun 210. I think it is a delux but not so sure. I love cars just not to smart about fixing the engine up so right now I am trying to fix the freeze plug on this car and it runs. Nothing much more to say, I am going to try and make this car restored, it just need some cleaning up. Well thats all. Glad to be apart of the forum.

nissangirl74
Car: 2014 Xterra Pro4X, '12 Titan 4x4, '98 240sx, '89 Pao, '77 620, '72 240Z w/RB25, '68 510, '67 WRL411, '67.5 SPL 311, '63 Bluebird, '63 NL320

imnewtoo wrote:What's up guys, I am new with a 1981 Datsun 210. I think it is a delux but not so sure. I love cars just not to smart about fixing the engine up so right now I am trying to fix the freeze plug on this car and it runs. Nothing much more to say, I am going to try and make this car restored, it just need some cleaning up. Well thats all. Glad to be apart of the forum.
Welcome to NICO! :wavey: Good luck on the restoration. There are several of us here who have driven the 210's, myself included. We'll help you with whatever you need. Please post up pics of your car. :yesnod

nissangirl74
Car: 2014 Xterra Pro4X, '12 Titan 4x4, '98 240sx, '89 Pao, '77 620, '72 240Z w/RB25, '68 510, '67 WRL411, '67.5 SPL 311, '63 Bluebird, '63 NL320

bisquick246 wrote:My name is Jason, I am from Northern California but have been serving in the United States Air Force for the past 12 years and that has brought me to Idaho, I work on F-15E's. I am a car enthusiast on a budget. My dream car is a 1967-69 Camaro but I will settle with my 67 Datsun 411 SSS wagon. I bought this 2 years ago as a point "A" to point "B" gas saver in stead of driving my 01' Super Duty at 12 mpg. I was temporarily in Fairbanks Alaska in June 2009 and I shattered my leg by dislocating my foot and putting all my weight on the spot where your two bones in your leg meet. (Dont want to say how I did this.) This put my 411 on hold because its a standard, kinda hard to drive with one foot. I was able to strip out the crappy interior and put in new carpet, create a new spare tire cover with carpet as well and do the side panels in the back cab. It did make it hard, my wife was deployed to Afghanistan and I had my 4 and 2 year old to take care of. When I was at a point where I could drive it again, last August the doctor found a fractured bone in my foot that they had to remove. It wouldnt heal.
Well fast forward to today and I am ready to tackle this project till its complete. My goal is to be able to drive it before I deploy around the end of the year. Because the weather is unpredictable here in Idaho I need functional wipers but my motor is shot. I dont know a lot about my car but I joined here in hopes of finding out some good info I can use in my rebuild. Please help me out with any good info.
Welcome aboard. We also happen to own a 1967 411 SSS that we completely restored. This should get you started, don't hesitate to ask for help. :)

http://www.nicoclub.com/archives/1967-d ... 411-1.html

620dvr
Car: 72 620 5speed 280zx trans 34/34 weber

Hello ever since 1988 I have fallen head over heals for the 620 datsuns, Its thier body style nothing comes close to being as good looking as the 620's. I originally had a 520 that didn't have any breaks and my grand parents were scared for me every time I drove so they made me sell it to Pick n Pull. The up side to that is they found me a 73 620 that was in great shape at the time for $700 and they bought it for me since then I have never gotten Datsun out of my head. To this day I have owned 32 datsun trucks and done a buch of things to them. I am on my last one and will never part with it it is a 1972 ca model and slowly but surely I am bringing it back to cool status.

willzuchero
Car: 1978 datsun 620 127k miles

hey, Will here, new to NICO.
Picking up my first datsun this coming up weekend in seattle.
Been into the vw/audi thing for a while and i recently gave up on my 1980 vw scirocco and needed a truck to haul my 68' honda cb350 cafe around and decided i should buy myself a bulletside.

1978 datsun 620, 127k miles, some surface rust in the bed, plan on repainting it white and going the nice clean japanese look, trying to keep it as period correct as possible.... but i want to slide it around a track too

delman510
Car: 1972 510 1.6L

New registered user, but frequent visitor and researcher to the site / forums.

My father was a Nissan Tech back when I was too little to hold a wrench. Pops had a '72 510 and an '80 510 that just recently had a 2.4L NAPS transplant (screams). Years ago, when I left home for college, I had a '68 Mustang - hardly survived the trip, so "traded" my father for the '72 Dime. Have been *slowly* upgrading and rebuilding. Did a motor rebuild 2 years ago (at 198k miles) and upgraded to a magnetic pickup ignition shortly after. Recently got hold of a FS5W71B tranny from my brother's trashed '85 720 (also the motor donor for pop's '80 510).

Having the drive-shaft shortened and balanced next week to I can retire the 4-speed stock and install the 5-speed. Next on the list is to remove the floors and burn in some new ones so I don't loose my pocket change, shoes and small animals/children.

Slowly, I want to strip the interior and refinish.... but that's a whole 'nother adventure.

Tpanda
Car: 1982 Datsun 720
2001 Nissan Altima

New registered member to the site, been a lurker for years.

My grandfather passed away 6 years ago and I bought his 1982 Datsun 720 from my grandmother.

Been using the site for advice and so on. Hopefully be around more as the project continues.....and hopefully wont have a lot of questions. :cool:

gumbyguy
Car: 1971 datsun z 2005 ser spec v

Ive had several Datsun 510's and 240 Z all through High school and into the early 80's spent many nights playing up on mulholland and the surrounding canyon roads. Ive been away from the scene for years. A couple months ago a childhood friend passed away and I told his mom I would help sell his things for her. One item Ive fallen in love with and need to find out more about it to either get her the most money for it or give her a fair price. Its a 71 240Z very clean and well set up. limited slip rear 5 speed coil overs roll bar ect ect. but whats odd is the engine, Ive never seen a combo like this. It is an L28, it has a vortech style superchager with a blow through fuel injection throttle body and all the computor set up to tune the system. I remember this car being very fast but never really payed attention to what he had done to it. Car has been sitting for about 5 or 6 years so gouing through it to get it ready to awaken from its long nap. Has anybody seen this setup before? I want to get all the information I can before getting it on the road again. Any info would be appreceated

Fast540
Car: 71' Datsun Rally Car - sold
71' Datsun Rally Cross build
71 ' Datsun Street

We owned 3 510s till two weeks ago here in Dallas. We sold our rally car to a new 510 convert up north. That has been the hardest car to sell to date. My son and I had more fun in that car going as fast as we dared and legally :) Im 56, my son is 23 and we rallied our 510 in mostly Rally America Regional events. I grew up overseas and the 1600 SSS was the STI of the day. I washed other folks 510s for spending money, watched Pro Rally Datsuns throw rooster tails of mud in the East African Safari Rally, but I never owned one till many years later.
Fast forward to this year and we sold the rally car due to lack of racing funds but cant let go completely. We have a neglected street 510 to get back on the road and a Rally Cross 540 project to get started. The 540 is not a typo but the result of a thought process of frustration finding parts for more than one car on Ebay and craigslist. We are going to put all 240sx running gear under the rally cross car. (Later down the road it will get a cage and back to Rally) I have been reading and looking at 240sx to educate myself for the build. Im moving from the world of Mikuni Carbs and a distributor to fuel injection and computers. So here goes- the old dog has got to learn new tricks.

Stanzaman82
Car: 1982 Datsun Stanza 3 door

Well, time to introduce myself here, and as my username suggests, I have a 1982 Datsun Stanza 3 door with the CA20 still in it. I bought it off my brother for $550 and have been slowly looking for parts and bits for it, mostly body stuff due to the rust. I had no idea what it was when he got it, I just knew it was a brown hatchback that loosely resembled a VW Scirocco from the back. it's the first car I have owned that is actually older than me and one that has less than 100k on the odo, [Has 85k as of this post] and I felt I should join the forum just so I can learn on how to keep mine running for a lot longer.

the.wong.kid
Car: '73 240z
'05 IS300

hello, new member here, i currently DD a '05 Lexus is300 and my project car is a '73 240z. i currently work for a nissan dealer and hopefully i can input my knowledge into this forum

KB3ZOW
Car: 1983 Datsun 200sx
1994 Nissan SE-R
1996 Volvo 850
1996 Volvo 850 Turbo Sportswagon

Just to start my username is my HAM radio call-sign. I got that because I lead a project at my school to launch a weather balloon to near space. I am attending the University of Maine at Orono for a degree in civil engineering. But back to the reason that I joined this forum, My father and I are restoring his 1982 200sx. Our goal is to get it running at first and then fix up the interior.

datsunmotorsports
Car: 74 260Z , 71 240Z , 71 510 wagon , 68 Fairlady 2000, 82 Diesel Maxima

Ive been a Nico Member for some time now. But I havent been on here for some time. I use to dig through the infiniti forums for q45 stuff. I have had 3 or 4 G50's so it made sense to be here. Then I sold them all and never really had any reason to be on Nico. I came back today for fun to see what I might find... And there is a DATSUN SECTION! I go way back with Datsun's. A gentleman by the name of Johnson Herman infected me with my first 240Z when I was in Highschool. He gave me the car and Ive never been without a Datsun since. Ive had over 30 zcars at this point. I still have most of the first car. And the Datsun collection has grown to other models as well.
The story is just to long to write it all out so Ill just share my current collection.

1968 2000 Roadster #1853 aka The Little Lady
I am currently selling this car. Its been around for the past decade. Partial restoration and its just become one of those cars that is just really expensive to restore or do much with. If it were the only project I could probably do it, but its not.

1971 240Z aka Chuck F N Norris
Scarrab kit installed in 1979
This car was a NHRA Drag car for years. I have time slips from bakersfield from before I was born! Ive brought it back to life, and made it street legal. 5.7L T56

1972 Nissan Bluebird AU spec
I just bought this car this past summer and finally had her running Jan 1! CA18det
I cannot wait to take her on the first drive!

1982 910 goon Blue aka Monstero the Goon!
Ive had this car for a few years. I spent the past year getting around to pulling the LD28 and installing an RB25det NEO. This car is a blast! Its a pretty good sleeper too!

1983 910 sedan aka Dusty
Dusty is a stock LD28 factory 5spd. It was $300 so I couldnt pass it up. And it gets pretty good mileage. I have plans to install the LD28 factory turbo setup and rear gear the rear end.

And then there is my MONSTER the 260ZR.
1974 260Z (early)
RB25/26 combo in the works. Im basically building an RB26 with an RB25 block. I currently have a GT3076R, but already Im planning on using a GTX3582R with my LoveFab manifold. The wide body is the 280yz kit from Reaction Research. The car was hit while parked feb 13 2012 and Ive been rebuilding it ever since. I have a long way to go, but Ive had this car through everything and even if it was smashed up and burned like Devil Z Id bring it back.

AZhitman
Administrator
Car: 58 L210, 63 Bluebird RHD, 64 NL320, 65 SPL310, 66 411 RHD, 67 WRL411, 68 510 SR20, 75 280Z RB25, 77 620 SR20, 79 B310, 90 S13, 92 SE-R, 92 Silvia Qs, 98 S14.

Awesome stuff, Ray - From one Datsun collector to another, welcome back!

We'd love to have you around more often - Your knowledge of the old-school stuff and writing style is awesome!

BTW, I want to do a feature article on the 910, if you're game for it. :)

datsunmotorsports
Car: 74 260Z , 71 240Z , 71 510 wagon , 68 Fairlady 2000, 82 Diesel Maxima

AZhitman wrote:Awesome stuff, Ray - From one Datsun collector to another, welcome back!

We'd love to have you around more often - Your knowledge of the old-school stuff and writing style is awesome!

BTW, I want to do a feature article on the 910, if you're game for it. :)
Thanks!

Id be game. The 910R is still a work in progress. The hard part is done, but I still have a bunch of finish work to do. I just ordered up the rubber dust boots for the shifter, and I have not figured out what to do with the center console... or the new gauges.

Ray

AZhitman
Administrator
Car: 58 L210, 63 Bluebird RHD, 64 NL320, 65 SPL310, 66 411 RHD, 67 WRL411, 68 510 SR20, 75 280Z RB25, 77 620 SR20, 79 B310, 90 S13, 92 SE-R, 92 Silvia Qs, 98 S14.

WAY cool.

If you have time (or even if you don't, haha), if you'd whip up some info about the build, and some pics, and shoot them over ([email protected]), that'd be awesome. From there, I'll probably follow up with a handful of pertinent questions... Thereafter, it's usually enough for me to put something cool together. :)

BTW, John from RR is a good friend. Small world!

SpeedgatoDSW
Car: 1972 240z
1973 240z
1974 260z
1975 280z

I'm a Taurus, like red wine over white, Evenings over mornings, the aroma of 110 race fuel over E85. Long walks on beaches suck and I generally find myself greasy as hell on the weekends.

I have been building z cars for too long, never finish one before I buy another and sell the previous.... I'm sick and I need help.

That being said......

Currently building a 1973 daily driver/track beast....Yes, it can be done.
So far...
Wilwoods front and rear
Weber 40's
Schneider cam
Ramair foam filters
Ka24 5spd
MSD
2.5" exhaust
Gleason Torsen r200 3.9
ST Big sway bar front
Griffin Radiator
Spahl Fan
Momo Steering wheel and quick release
Z32 Seats
Victory spoiler
Xenon air dam

Upcoming....
LS swap
T56 (modified)
Sakura Coil over set
Under belly pan
Flares
3/4 cage
Reinforced frame rails
Cv axles
Carbon Hatch (in developement)
Carbon hood
Power Assist Steering (soon Greg, soon ;) )
Rota Hyusha wheels

AZhitman
Administrator

^ This man can make a Z do the hula!

SpeedgatoDSW
Car: 1972 240z
1973 240z
1974 260z
1975 280z

Thanks Greg but I'm only like 4th or 5th in line down here in Tucson. Dan, Sean and Ryan are quicker than quick!!

Slaw31
Car: 1980 510 station wagon
Automatic
Blue/"wood" paint with blue interior

Hey everyone. My name is Cole and live in upstate South Carolina right by the mountains. I recently aquired a 1980 510 wagon to commute to work. I'll be the third owner with my dad who is giving it to me bought it from the original owner about a year ago. I am a little familiar with datsun and remember my moms 79 B210. My neighbor also has a 72 (maybe 73 not sure) 280z which I always wanted. Hope to get some advice and will be making a thread of my ride tonight

Return to “Datsun Chat”