Tanabe coilovers

The Nissan Versa Tech Discussion forum is the place to discuss Versa performance modifications and maintenance.
versaspeed.com
Car: Viper GTS & SRT10, Prowler, 300ZX TT, Versa SL 6mt, 240SX Race Car w/track records, Titan LE KC

Looks great! Now IF you can try to get the corner weights done and you will see a nice improvement in handling.

lain
Car: 2007 Nissan Versa S

Going to be getting a set of these soon and get them installed at a local shop near my area. Most likly I'm going to have my set to the lowest hight seeing that they don't drop that much anyways...if I could I would go lower then the coilovers allow. I wish the Ksports would say the hight adjustment so I could compare. Tanabe is a good brand anyways plus they called me to come in for an interview one day but I already had a job....should have took it :/

weems84
Car: Versa SL

Initially i did the same amount of drop as a set of springs and not too long ago i decided to drop it as low as possible. When i did this the alignment was terrible so i finally went and got an alignment done. Here is the print out....

BippuBoss

how are the spring rates with those coilovers? was it fairly easy to install?

superskunk
Car: '07 Super Black Versa S Hatch,'06 Super Black Murano SL

dont forget tokico shocks coming soon, for those who dont want the coilovers, dont know a price yet....

Return to “Versa Technical Discussions”