T-REX grill arrived

Home of the Nissan Cube forum and CubeDriver.com
damian666robin
Car: 2009 nissan cube

as promised by the crew at t-rex grilles i received today their set of upper class grill kit.they painted in ace black for me, they were generous enough to ask me what color so i was like "aaaah black....?" lol! so i got them black

thank you so much t-rex guys this grill looks awesome

lkptpete
Car: 2009 cube

Do you know why they don't make a mesh insert to dress up the lower opening that exposes the radiator/transmission cooler (between the fog/driving light blanks)?

TBrack
Car: none

meh. Good price

damian666robin

lkptpete wrote:Do you know why they don't make a mesh insert to dress up the lower opening that exposes the radiator/transmission cooler (between the fog/driving light blanks)?
i dont know man, i know they make one of that blade style grill and the one i have as well but mine thru the back of the bumper

jyroflux
Car: 2009 Nissan Cube 1.8 SL

lkptpete wrote:Do you know why they don't make a mesh insert to dress up the lower opening that exposes the radiator/transmission cooler (between the fog/driving light blanks)?
I checked the web site and they do make one for the lower opening as well.

http://trexbillet.com/cart/ymm...=CUBE

kranckerx
Car: 09' Nissan Cube

DUDE!!

That looks AWESOME man!!

Well I got a White Cube and just got Megan LS installed. Next plan would be a 16x8 mesh rims soon hehe :D. So anyway, you mean that right now there is actually no grill mesh kit for our Cube right because yours was custom made and tell you honestly dude that was pretty nice. Well I wish they'll make a grill mesh for it soon.

That was SICK man!!

love it,

Mark

Keep up the good work dude!!

damian666robin

kranckerx wrote:DUDE!!

That looks AWESOME man!!

Well I got a White Cube and just got Megan LS installed. Next plan would be a 16x8 mesh rims soon hehe :D. So anyway, you mean that right now there is actually no grill mesh kit for our Cube right because yours was custom made and tell you honestly dude that was pretty nice. Well I wish they'll make a grill mesh for it soon.

That was SICK man!!

love it,

Mark

Keep up the good work dude!!
thanks Mark, but no t rex already makes that and the billet grill probably since the mid september, i just got it until today because the black color it was specially done, part of the sponsorship and since they where very busy with sema stuff just like us

i think if you want it black they will probably be able to do it but it will cost more plus they will prob. make you buy the whole set so it will be worth it to send it to have painted...i think!

more pics here

TBrack

It's nice but I still want to see a company copy the Impul design since it isn't sold here in the states.

damian666robin

TBrack wrote:It's nice but I still want to see a company copy the Impul design since it isn't sold here in the states.
as far as i know that grill will come from ATI by the begining of next month so the wait is not to long man is almost here

i gotta hunt for a nissan emblem now to put it on the grill, i personally think it will look nice and clean painting the nissan emblem in black to flow with the grill

kranckerx
Car: 09' Nissan Cube

[QUOTE=damian666robin]

thanks Mark, but no t rex already makes that and the billet grill probably since the mid september, i just got it until today because the black color it was specially done, part of the sponsorship and since they where very busy with sema stuff just like us

i think if you want it black they will probably be able to do it but it will cost more plus they will prob. make you buy the whole set so it will be worth it to send it to have painted...i think!

Hey dude,

Well yeah I just realized that when I went to the T ReX link on your post thou. Well i'll get those grill kit and maybe i'll smoke it myself. BTW, CF hood is pretty nice. Alright then, Take it easy bro!!

Mark

TBrack

damian666robin wrote:
as far as i know that grill will come from ATI by the begining of next month so the wait is not to long man is almost here

i gotta hunt for a nissan emblem now to put it on the grill, i personally think it will look nice and clean painting the nissan emblem in black to flow with the grill
Do they have a website? Where do they sell their products. I've searched google and found nothing about this company.

damian666robin

TBrack wrote:
Do they have a website? Where do they sell their products. I've searched google and found nothing about this company.
kiding me! google is a sucker lol!here you go:

http://trexbillet.com/cart/ymm...=CUBE

TBrack

Noooo ATI not Trex...

nvm i found the website, its written on the ATI sema car
Modified by TBrack at 10:50 PM 12/20/2009

damian666robin

oh ATI ups sorry lol

it should be auto tech interiors.com but still dont trust a hope because they dont have nothing there yet regarding the grill, is under production just wait patently for mid january...im sure thast grill is gona sell like hot bread so maybe you wanna start like a reserve thread lol!

Return to “Cube Forum”