Hello there, first time poster. If there is a separate place for this post I apologize for taking up your time and space on your page. I am new to the Cube and I love it and want to make sure I am heading in the correct direction. Again, if this should be in a separate board please let me know, everyone here seems real cool to each so I thought I would give it a try. Also I hope the LIST comands I used work correctly.
I am wondering if anyone has any knowledge of the 2010 Cube Krom?
I just got a 2010 Cube Krom and I am having some of the same issues. I don't want to remove the deck though because I got the fully upgraded system with USB/IPOD bluetooth and backup camera all go through the stereo (with Clarion Mids/Tweets) and the Fosgate Sub in the back. It is probably the best sounding stock system I have every heard but just not enough uuhhmm for me. So I purchased a few parts:
- 1) Kicker ZXSUM8 to connect to all Factory speaker output and either give you separate LOC or LOC+SUM them altogether to give you one full range signal to run to amps.
2) Kicker Built Speaker Box with 2 12" L5s
3) 2 Kicker 10ZX1500.1 (each comes with a birth certificate - I guess they are running about 1850RMS each) Each amp will connect to each 12 to get the 2 OHM load needed to get the efficiency out of the amp(s)
4) 1 Kicker ZX650.4 to run 2 MB Quart Component /Coaxial sets - they are modifiable which may be ok in the back but I want that front tweeter up high.
5) 2 Sets of MB Quart PRI216 Component Sets
6) 5000 Watt 0Gauge Amp install kit
So Basically with that ZXSUM8 I have to run a speaker wire to every current location to tap in to every speaker output wire from the receiver, configure it as LOC+SUM so it will add all of the signals together and then pass the signal out via RCAs to the AMPs then have new wires ran from the amps to each new speaker. It will be quite a laborous.
I am even trying to find an aftermarket 8" that will fit in the back where the fosgate is and I will use the front 2 channels in stereo on the 650.4 since it is capable of 2 ohm to run all four components then bridge the other output to run the 8 (about 300 watts I think)
At first I was going to just add the subs and run the MB Quarts off the stock deck so I pulled off the driver rear door skin to see how much work it is going to be to connect to all and it is was a Clarion speaker.
Here is what Nissan says about the model I have:
Premium AM/FM/CD audio system with 4.3" color display
Six upgraded speakers (four 6.5" speakers and two 1.5" tweeters)
Rockford Fosgate 8" subwoofer and amplifier
Radio Data System (RDS)
MP3/WMA CD playback capability
Auxiliary audio input jack 
USB connectivity (iPod®-compatible) 
Speed-sensitive volume control
Illuminated steering-wheel-mounted audio controls
What you can't see it is dodesnt look like your normal stock deck, it looks nothing like the one pictured above it's actuall pretty sweet. So the deck will power the ZXSUM which will feed the amps which will feed the new subs speakers.
My questions are:
- 1) Are the any specific tools I need to get from Nissan to remove anything that I will need to remove? I think the 0Gauge and a lot of speaker wires will have to run down the center console so it and the back seats will probably have to come out temporarily. Has anyone remove the console, anything I need to be weary of?
2) Does anyone know where to find any wiring pinouts, some day I will replace my deck with one that does the same things I just really hate to lose my rear view camera and steering wheels controls. I know there are some adapters but I have to take certains pieces at at time or I will never finish - Wife and money
3) Any advice you can offer to a new Cube owner who absolutely loves it please do. I will use the info already posted if it applies
I was also thinking of contacting a few Junk yards to see if the had any Cubes and going down there to see if they have the 20-light package on it so I could put it back with my subs am amp rack and connect to main mood light switch so they would be in sync.