SurmanM's Custom Gauge Clusters for the Altima Coupe

A forum for approved vendors of specialized, limited-production parts. Help small businesses that cater to Nissan enthusiasts and score some unique, useful parts! Contact [email protected] for approval and rates.
surmanm
Car: 2008 nissan altima coupe 3.5 se

Marisha wrote:You forgot the part where you return the deposit BTW, I'm 99% sure I'll be one of the 20. Gotta figure out colors and such.
let me know when your ready and ill add you to the list, first im going to wait for 20 people to sign up once i have 20 people depending on how long that will take i will then ask for $100 deposit to hold your post after that i will order all materials and start the group buy.

THIS IS IMPORTANT: if you sign up make sure youre 100% sure that u want this cluster. i will cancel the group buy if half the people drop out when the GB starts. Do whatever you have to do to make sure you have the funds when your turn comes.... otherwise don't sign up until youre 100% sure you want it. This isnt brandon's projector group buy, you know exactly what youre getting.

surmanm

blackteam02 wrote:-there a deadline on this here?- if not i might have to jump on this later on.
it all depends on how fast the spots fill up.

srwong
Car: 2009 Altima Coupe 3.5 SE CVT

whi hoo... first on the list!

and YES, i am 100% sure i want this, and I DO have the funds for it....

migs7585
Car: 08 Altima Coupe 2.5s Super Black

Omg u are the man . I def want your clusters(doesn't sound right lol), been eye balling them for awhile. Give me a day to make sure I would def have the dough and mayb figure out color scheme then I can let you kno for sure......time to sell my two old 10' subs

JSPADES
Car: 2009 Altima Coupe 2.5S 6MT in Radiant Silver

migs7585 wrote:Omg u are the man . I def want your clusters(doesn't sound right lol), been eye balling them for awhile. Give me a day to make sure I would def have the dough and mayb figure out color scheme then I can let you kno for sure......time to sell my two old 10' subs
You have ten-foot subwoofers ?!?! How do you get them into the trunk ??

Incidentally, Michael. I'm curious. Does the dash cluster which we'll be sending you house the electronic components which store the vehicle's data (like odometer, fuel economy, etc)? Just wondering if the dummy dash cluster which will be circulating with this GB will display my car's odometer info, or someone else's.

-b-

toxik
Car: 09 Pearl White 370z

basilikon wrote:
You have ten-foot subwoofers ?!?! How do you get them into the trunk ??

Incidentally, Michael. I'm curious. Does the dash cluster which we'll be sending you house the electronic components which store the vehicle's data (like odometer, fuel economy, etc)? Just wondering if the dummy dash cluster which will be circulating with this GB will display my car's odometer info, or someone else's.

-b-
the cluster stores your mileage on it. this is why mike can only customize your cluster, and the dummy cluster will display whatever miles it has stored on it.

Marisha
Car: 2008 Altima Coupe 2.5S

OK Mike, count me in 100%

It looks like I've got some time to figure out a color scheme. My idea is to use blues, reds, and whites. Nothing too wild.

migs7585

Lmfao....oops meant ten inch...ten foot would be kinda scary lol

surmanm

migs7585 wrote:Omg u are the man . I def want your clusters(doesn't sound right lol), been eye balling them for awhile. Give me a day to make sure I would def have the dough and mayb figure out color scheme then I can let you kno for sure......time to sell my two old 10' subs
well all i need from you is if you sign up as one of the 20 people at that point you send me a $100 deposit to be part of the group buy as guaranty that your in and once your turn is up i send you the dummy cluster so you can send me yours to mod once finished i send you a picture, only then do you pay me for the work, then you ship the dummy cluster to the next person and i refund your $100 .... i dont want any downtime for anyone so i have about 3 dummy clusters to pass around

migs7585

Surman im looking for a purple for the rings and cluster... 450nm??? Prob gona leave the numbers white and needles red, want lcd white... so $ 225??

surmanm

toxik wrote:
the cluster stores your mileage on it. this is why mike can only customize your cluster, and the dummy cluster will display whatever miles it has stored on it.
you got it ... otherwise it would have been so easy i could just send you a completed gauge cluster . your odometer info is stored inside the gauge cluster
migs7585 wrote:Surman im looking for a purple for the rings and cluster... 450nm??? Prob gona leave the numbers white and needles red, want lcd white... so $ 225??
purple is good i can do...

its $225 + $50 material =$275 (I cover SHIPPING to you, surface mounted leds to replace the stock orange, solder, color filters, paint thinners) ...

Flores45
Car: 07 2.5 Sedan

So If I drive 2,000 miles it will be added to the cluster you will let us borrow? Then when we get ours back our cluster won't show the correct milage. Is this right I'm a bit confused

surmanm

Flores45 wrote:So If I drive 2,000 miles it will be added to the cluster you will let us borrow? Then when we get ours back our cluster won't show the correct milage. Is this right I'm a bit confused
your cluster will show your mileage when you removed it, if you drive 2000 miles yes it will save on the dummy cluster, you dont have to drive if you dont want to without your cluster im just sending the dummy cluster so your not stuck without a car. .. nothing will happened when you get your cluster back it will have the same millage when you first removed it.

08coupedriver
Car: 2008 Nissan altima coupe 3.5SE CVT

surmanm wrote:
your cluster will show your mileage when you removed it, if you drive 2000 miles yes it will save on the dummy cluster, you dont have to drive if you dont want to without your cluster im just sending the dummy cluster so your not stuck without a car. .. nothing will happened when you get your cluster back it will have the same millage when you first removed it.
in a way this is good for resale value, you'll have more miles on the car then what actually shows up on the cluster lol

srwong
Car: 2009 Altima Coupe 3.5 SE CVT

Flores45 wrote:So If I drive 2,000 miles it will be added to the cluster you will let us borrow? Then when we get ours back our cluster won't show the correct milage. Is this right I'm a bit confused
i was wondering the same thing, then when it came time to change fluids and such, all the numbers will be off...

question: once we send you our cluster, what would be the turn around time on getting the finalized product back? just curious...

Marisha
Car: 2008 Altima Coupe 2.5S

srwong wrote:question: once we send you our cluster, what would be the turn around time on getting the finalized product back? just curious...
surmanm wrote: I will do the swap between 1-2 weeks once finished I will send you a picture of the finished product and you send me the money via paypal . then I send you your modded gauge cluster back to you, and you will ship the spare to the next person.

toxik
Car: 09 Pearl White 370z

08coupedriver wrote:
in a way this is good for resale value, you'll have more miles on the car then what actually shows up on the cluster lol
shhh, some people might take advantage of this *cough* lbc *cough*

if you guys are worried about fluids and such, i suggest just keep track of it manually, write it down or something. It's a small price to pay for a custom gauge cluster.

migs7585

Ok ya the fluids....once I put my cluster back on just the car adjust itself?

soxypoo
Car: 2008 Nissan Altima Coupe 3.5 ( gone )
2010 red G37X w/sportpackage
2012 sentra ser spec v loaded

count me in

LongBeachCoupe
Car: 08 Altima Coupe (RIP Hurricane Sandy)
2005 Lexus RX

Great deal on this, quality work!

DReed86
Car: Altima Coupe 2008 SE 3.5 White CVT

Surmanm,

Im in I want blue everything (the ring, numbers, and needles)Let me know when to send you the money!!!

Dreed86

Vital
Car: 2008 Super Black Altima

I'm 100% in!

Not sure on exact colors yet but it'll be a mix of blue and white. Just gatta figure out what's white and what's blue LOL

Can you guys post photoshop versions of your cluster? Just curious to see different set-ups.

migs7585

ok I'm on board... I want purple rings, dashes and screens, leave numbers white and I want white needles

surmanm

migs7585 wrote:ok I'm on board... I want purple rings, dashes and screens, leave numbers white and I want white needles

migs7585

im madd anxious now lol .....just email me with details and anything else

DAAN.

an excellent idea for a mod. GET IT

Vital
Car: 2008 Super Black Altima

DAAN, what's this cluster???

Rob.Vegan
Car: 08 2.5S Altima Coupe 76 Datsun 280z (not running)

He took out the orange rings in his cluster

Blackmobile
Car: 2008 Altima Coupe 2.5S Super Black

i thought that you scrape the orange paint off the rings, not "take them out"

DReed86
Car: Altima Coupe 2008 SE 3.5 White CVT

How did he get the Orange cluster out???? Anyone know I would like to get mine out???

Return to “Fabricators' Market”