Supra Power 93 Mazda RX7

Want to talk about non-Nissan cars? Here's the place!
tech2drew
Car: Nissan S13 with 2JZGTE Swap

Just wanted to share my 93FD with a 1JZ Swap.

I figured I would post her completed and get some feedback.

I have taken this car to SEMA the last few years and have been in a few magazine shoots and have a room full of awards at this point.

List of modifications:1993 FDOriginal 5speed motego blue touring model with tan leather interiorI Stripped this car to nothing and built it from the ground up. (Will find original pics later, it was in poor shape)

Tech2motorsports.com 2JZ Swap KitSunburst yellow diamond with a white pearl flake and black topCustom Upholstered Leather Seats Custom two tone Swede interior600 thread count carpetingA/D/S 12inch SubwooferA/D/S 4 Channel AmpA/D/S 6.5 ComponentsCustom sub enclosureJDM 99 Spec rear taillightsJDM 99 Spec front combo lightsJDM blacked out corner lightsSleek headlight kitShine Auto Project Burn Out Body KitAPR racing carbon spoiler and mirrorsFactory seats rebuilt to emulate FerrariEclipse head unitEclipse navigationPLX MFD Multi function display, Oil Temp, EGT, and AFRBrembo GT Brakes 14in 4 pistonTein Super Drift CoiloversHKS intake2JZ MAFC's short shifterKoyo RadiatorCustom IntercoolerSelab Oil CoolerGT 37RR Garret TurboAutobahn manifoldRC 650cc injectorsHKS Blow off valve special edition black modelFull 3in piping to 4in axl back Apexi N1 ExhuastBlack powder coated intercooler pipingBlack Samco HosesCeramic coated throttle body and intakePowder coated valve coverCeramic Coated Exhaust manifold Apexi Power FC with controller6 puck ACT Clutch kit ACT Lightweight flywheel Cusco 2 way differentialRebuilt R154 with upgraded Thrust Washer Hardened Gears Oversized BearingsTech2Motorsports.com Aluminum 1 Piece Drive ShaftRPF1 2 Piece Rims Powder Coated BlackYokohama Advan Sport Rear 275 30 R19Front 245 35 18

Some finished project pictures...

almost heaven
Car: 1985 RX7

damn, that's nice. Even makes yellow look good.

RCA

The car is gorgeous...What is Tech2's next project?

the
Car: 07 Armada, E92 ///M3

Wow that interior is soo clean

nopistons

How's the handling with that monster up front??

240sx2jz
Car: S15 non conversion

nice job how much did it cost for the motor and swap?

Return to “Others”