STILLEN needs an 07+ Altima Sedan!!!

General discussion area for the L32-chassis Altima
gatorglaze
Car: 08 Nissan Altima Sedan

I think im going to be hella fog lights and customize some brackets within any space given. It seems easy enough, just take a couple 90 degree plastic brackets and drill them in the right place and vioila! Foglights!

Jose3.5
Car: 2007 Altima 3.5 SE

Yeah but it wont look as clean.

gatorglaze

The lights i saw on ebay have brackets in the back. It'll look almost like mustang foglights within the opening. You dont see the brackets whatsoever.

brujjon

Would love too, but on East Coast near D.C.

Team STILLEN
Car: 2004 G35 Coupe

Just as an FYI.. Datalux was in today, and as expected the fascia bolted right up with zero fitment problems. Looks great, and he took the pieces with him to get painted.

He will be returning and we will install the fascia in time for the May 17th show at STILLEN.. Come on out and see it!

And for the bad news.. there are significant differences in the Sedan's OEM fascia, neither the splitter or lip spoiler for the coupe will work. We had thought it wouldn't, but we were hoping for the best.

gatorglaze

Josh@Stillen wrote:Just as an FYI.. Datalux was in today, and as expected the fascia bolted right up with zero fitment problems. Looks great, and he took the pieces with him to get painted.

He will be returning and we will install the fascia in time for the May 17th show at STILLEN.. Come on out and see it!

And for the bad news.. there are significant differences in the Sedan's OEM fascia, neither the splitter or lip spoiler for the coupe will work. We had thought it wouldn't, but we were hoping for the best.
Will you guys try create a splitter and a lip? Or is that idea shot? Either way i dont care because im buying the fascia the day its released. Im simply curious as to other options for the sedan.

Team STILLEN
Car: 2004 G35 Coupe

Nothing has been ruled out, but I'm not aware of development being scheduled with the modeling department for those two items currently. Interest drives everything, so feel free to make your requests, we absolutely listen.

Sometimes it's tough to get everything you want to accomplish done as fast as possible.. we're working on all kinds of things for the Altima, 350Z, G35 Sedan, G37 Coupe.. and upcoming vehicles as well, the 370Z, 09 Maxima, GT-R..

The one thing you can definitely say about STILLEN.. we're definitely not slowing down..

gatorglaze

Josh@Stillen wrote:Nothing has been ruled out, but I'm not aware of development being scheduled with the modeling department for those two items currently. Interest drives everything, so feel free to make your requests, we absolutely listen.

Sometimes it's tough to get everything you want to accomplish done as fast as possible.. we're working on all kinds of things for the Altima, 350Z, G35 Sedan, G37 Coupe.. and upcoming vehicles as well, the 370Z, 09 Maxima, GT-R..

The one thing you can definitely say about STILLEN.. we're definitely not slowing down..
Thats a great thing to know

ursus
Car: 07 3.5SE 6MT Sedan

yup no worries, one step at a time. now we'll just wait n' see how this turns out.

cuzzbubba420
Car: 08 Altima 2.5 S w/ CVT

I'll buy the fascia as soon as it's available, thanks STILLEN!

bina12834
Car: 06 G35 coupe

yea did you grab any pics of it on unpainted, or are you waiting to take pics til its painted?

Datalux
Car: 2007 Nissan Altima 2.5SL w/ CVT, Tech, Etc.

Dropped it off for paint yesterday - should be done by Monday and hopefully I can schedule with Josh or Kyle for a mid-week install. I did opt to have the whole fascia painted the same as the body color without the black accents (see the pictures of the coupe fascia on the Stillen website) - just so we can see how it would look in comparison. I can have the accents painted at a later time if that decision is made. Maybe we can do a poll and someone can photochop the black accents. I figured the grill section and lower dam (radiator) will be black already so...

Now I just need to figure out how I'm going to fab my fogs back in there. I like Gator's Mustang idea.

gatorglaze

Datalux wrote:Dropped it off for paint yesterday - should be done by Monday and hopefully I can schedule with Josh or Kyle for a mid-week install. I did opt to have the whole fascia painted the same as the body color without the black accents (see the pictures of the coupe fascia on the Stillen website) - just so we can see how it would look in comparison. I can have the accents painted at a later time if that decision is made. Maybe we can do a poll and someone can photochop the black accents. I figured the grill section and lower dam (radiator) will be black already so...

Now I just need to figure out how I'm going to fab my fogs back in there. I like Gator's Mustang idea.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors...ZWD1V

Those seem like they would work with ease. Just 2 holes INSIDE the gap. The only difference would be that the mustang has the lights INSIDE the grill but ive seen many people put their foglights in the open gap on their newer stangs. Oh yeah can you describe the fascia? What are the differences between the sedan and the coupe fascia? And did they do anything with the grill? I hope they made a grill just like the coupe one.
Modified by gatorglaze at 10:35 AM 5/3/2008

heysteve
Car: 2007 Nissan Altima 2.5SL Precision Grey

so is stillen going to be just showing the fascia at the stillen meet or will they be selling them? i hope theyre selling cuz thatll give me a good reason to go :P

gatorglaze

*Anxiously waits for Datalux with his pictures*

ADKSaad1387
Car: 2012 Infiniti G37X
2007 Nissan Altima 2.5S Majestic Blue

brujjon wrote:Would love too, but on East Coast near D.C.
oh dude, leesburg. thats in my area. check the regional forums

kyle@stillen

hahahaha...

You guys are going to be so mad at us...

kyle@stillen

heysteve wrote:so is stillen going to be just showing the fascia at the stillen meet or will they be selling them? i hope theyre selling cuz thatll give me a good reason to go :P
the fascia will be on display on Datalux's car and we will have kits ready to sell.

Return to “4th Generation Altima Sedan (2007-2012)”