Stanza question

A General Discussion forum for Altima owners, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to the NICOclub Altima Forums!
EricZ103
Car: cars, duh

i think I could write a whole message useing smilies on here:thinker ,no words or anything:nono , but I'm not going too, not that bored yet :oface

nlzmo400r
Car: cars

someone has too much time on their hands!

chivas

i have an 87 stanza GXE. i bought it like 2 weeks ago for $1K. It had a broken speedo cable so as far as i know, the car said 160K miles. could be more inline of 165K miles. It runs great now after i gave it a little TLC. As a matter of fact, the UPS man just came and dropped off new set of front rotors and front axle. i've already changed the tie-rods since it was leaking and the axle boots are ripped but in good shape. since i drive my car hard, i prefer to have my parts up-to-par so unexpected breakage will not happen when i auto-x; kinda embarassing. I do have to say that for $1K, i got my money's worth. everyone can't believe it comes with everything: Power windows, locks, sunroof, dual trip meter, and 3 way speakers. i actually just replaced the head unit (it was a POS KOSS) with something from Target. The Rampage that Target carries are made my AudioVox; its not great but it hold it's own. The car is ultra clean on the inside but the exterior paint needs a little TLC. maybe i'll do that today, it's 60 degrees outside here in NJ... hum...

i have had some problems with the car when i first got it. it's a beater and it forever will be. i'm in the market for a E36 M3 right now. i just can't bring myself back into a 300ZX Twinturbo which i had before it was stolen. Yes, the Z was a mind-blowing car but i need something 4 door with class yet can be a blast to drive. back to the Stanza, i put in a hula Girl in her the other day as well when i got the radio:

!

mine is completely stock for now. its just going to be my everyday car until i find the M3 i want.

i wonder how much an 87 Stanza GXE cost when it was new. i talked to some bimmer guys and they even don't have folding mirrors!! ha

Nismo31

stanza is such an awesome car, ive got a 90 with 5spd and 17k miles :) my neighbor gave it to me whne i turned 16.

Return to “Altima General Discussions”