SR20 Valve Shim Height Tool

A forum for approved vendors of specialized, limited-production parts. Help small businesses that cater to Nissan enthusiasts and score some unique, useful parts! Contact [email protected] for approval and rates.
johngriff
Car: 240sx

I had made my shop a few of these about 4 years ago.

Recently I have had allot of requests (people digging up old threads on the web) for me to make these. So I got all tooled up, made about 5, and have material for maybe another 20 then I am done.

Check it out!

http://www.rpsport.net

I also wrote an illustrated instruction manual on using the tool, and Nissan OEM p/n look up in the book. A couple people had to wait weeks while I sourced material, but I have it all in hand now.

I will also leak the Instruction manual for a few days:

Right Click and Save Ashttp://www.rpsport.net/support...s.pdf

Thanks!

[email protected]
Modified by johngriff at 12:46 AM 7/1/2009

johngriff

Ok, so I want to kick this off right on NICO club first.

I will do the first three for Nico club members for $110 + $10.50 shipping. The only thing you have to do in return is do a small thread of your own on setting your valve shims, and link back to RPSport.net in it. Here on nico, and a regional forum would be awesome too!

RPSport is innovative, but a super small company, so any help we can get exposing our new products the better.

Use THIS LINK to take advantage of the Nico Member Special, it is set so that only three are in inventory, and once those three are gone, this link will no longer work.

Thanks everyone!

johngriff

Here are some better pictures too!

BaliLover

Is this still available? I've got a mitsutoyo indicator but its only got the screw mount on the top, is it possible to make this work with it?

johngriff

Yes! In stock and ready to ship!

John

FAST-DATSUN

i NEED ONE, CAN PAYPAL THE $$$$$ MACK [email protected]

kittu

Your motor looks absolutely beautiful! mine should look very similar to yours when finished except I'm going to throw on a top mount manifold just so I can show off that gt2871r. I just got a bunch of parts in this week so I'll get pics of everything later today. I still have to wait on my gasket kit to come in so I can send the valve seals off to my machinist cuz he said he would install those and my dual valve springs. But that brings up a big question of mine. Does anybody have any advice for me on how to measure for the rocker arm shims?!?! Cuz as you saw from the pics the mote was just thrown in the cab of the car and I looked all over the place for those dang little things and all I found were about 6 of the rocker guide shims and none of the little flat shims.

Return to “Fabricators' Market”