Southern California people

Including HI and CA
Anand

I e-mailed a few people about it and they seem interested about it.. so I think we might have a good turn out from NICO!!

drifter
Car: Drifting, cars, etc.

Holy crap, NICO didn't send me the notification of replies to this thread, LOL......

Hey Lost Illusion, I remember seeing a couple of S13's there, was yours the one that was stock? Or was it the one with the Katana C5s? Or the one with the Sileighty conversion? Hehe

I was the Asian guy walkin around with yeswepromise and graphikg04....the one with the green S14 with Konigs :).

drifter

Oh yeah, and are you guys talking about meeting up at Anand's house? When and what time? I'll see if I can make it. :)

yeswepromise

Lost Illusion has the busted up SuperHICAS s13 hatch. the whole drivers side was ripped apart from a pesky guardrail that wouldnt get out of the way.

datkwikracer1

hey guys, if you all are still meeting up before shine street at black240s's place in anaheim i'll go. i live in Ontario, just gotta pass smog and get my sticker for my plates and i'll meet up. is everyone goin solo in their own car? or will u bring friends? it's kinda weird not knowing anyone and meeting up but hey thats what meets are for, meeting fellow enthusiast and talking bout cars.

drifter

Yeah I'm still down as well, but if we're gonna have it before next Saturday, we better do it soon. :)

INFO please! Haha!

Anand

We are not planing on meeting up before the Feb 1st... what I was saying is that we can meet up before we head out to go to that meet so we cna ride in like a caravan to the place... you know.. the NICO possie! haha j/k but we can go as representing NICO. so what I said was since I am right at the corner of 91 and 57.. whoever is coming from those directions passing Anaheim/Fullerton area can stop at my house and then head out to Cerritos to pick up a few more people and then go to the final destination. For one, we can introduce each other so we know people when we get there and another is that I want to meet all of you anyways...

BUT.. if you guys want to meet up next weeknight at my house or something.... I am down.. just let me know and We can set that up too.....

BuudWeizErr

Well, I will have a week to pass smog, get registered, get my brakes and new tires and I will definitely meet up with you guys beforehand.

If not.... I'm just going to roll in Accord power and ride in with my friend with his SR S14.

stretch240sx

damn i hate procrastinaton.

if i had my licence id be down for a meet.

ill be set march or so... post up if you guys know are gonna do a meet around then.

i live in oceanside and got some friends in hemet so i got no prob about diving up north.

datkwikracer1

i dont have a license either suspended til march also, but im still going. u should think about coming up anyways, i still drive everyday even though my car already got impounded once for driving with a suspended license, i think it was like $500 to take it out but oh well i just try to be more careful (never works) but hey i gotta drive.:cool:

stretch240sx

yeahi wouldnt have to much probelem driving. but if i did get cought, and my luck i would, my parents would beat me and take my car, and i would loose my licence for a year :(

Anand

I'm sorry to hear that you guys don't have your license... Good luck with not getting caught... but this meet should be a lot of fun!

Anand

These are the three people that are going to be coming for sure:

[email protected][email protected][email protected]]

IF you guys really want to meet up at my house and then roll... plesae post your e-mail address so I can send out a mass e-mail and finalize a time... people from Zilvia want to roll as well, who knows we can have some combined 240 Luv from the different boards.. that would be sweet... so let me know and I will post the time up and give you guys directions form your place to mine... or I will e-mail all of you my address and you guys can see if I am on the way to the meet and come meet here....

I need this by Wednesday so I knwo and others can decide to go or not... cuz so far I have 5~6 people saying yes, but none for sure that I can count on... I don't know any of you personally so I don't knwo if you guys will flake and all...

pluss I want to know till what time I will wait at my house before just taking off.... cuz I am going FOR SURE!

I say no later than 9:00 AM to meet at my house because the meet starts at 10:00 and we might have a stop at Cerritos depending on who from there wants to go...

speak up.. let me know so we can finalize the plans... I need to let the people form Zilvia know as well....

thank you,and have a great day! =)

BuudWeizErr

I will be there... if and only if I can get my car smogged this week. If not, I'm gonna have to pass, yet AGAIN... grr, smog laws piss me off.

Anand

do you have hook-ups at the smog cuz it won't pass the visual with the turbo anyway....but if you pass the visual then your pretty much home bound...

JustinStrife
Car: '99 FRC. 402, Vortech T-Trim @ 12psi = 706rwhp/621rwtq

I am picking up my new 240sx tonight and am wishing as all get out, that I could join u guys. It's a 90' Hatchback Auto that i picked up for 1300 dollars from a 17 year old kid. It's definetly getting the Silvia conversion and SR20DET(not enough to convince me to go CA18). If I hadn't gone back to work this week, I'd join u guys. Maybe if there's a meet some weekend or something I'll be able to join u guys. I live in San Diego, so it wouldn't be too bad a drive. :)

Fan of the Mako Sil-Eighty

Anand

My Cell phone Number is 714-325-2841

call me if you need directions~Anand

Anand

^bump^

thatguyin240

So how many people going to meet up before heading down there and when? and where? hehe

Anand

well, so far I have 100% from one and 2 are like 90% sure thet are coming to my house... and then I have another few people from Zilvia that might come to my house and then take off from there at 9:00AM..

If you are interested in meeting up at my house off of where 91 and 57 cross... e-mail me and I will e-mail you my address...

I would like to have more representation from NICO.. and if we all caravan together that would be AWESOME!

thatguyin240

hehe. 9AM? i got word it starts at 11AM thou? too early?

Anand

it starts at 10:00.. that's fromt he website..

http://www.socal240sx.org

thatguyin240

dude you are always online. why why why ? hehehe

thatguyin240

odd according to my chat with the shop owner he said it was around 11-3 hehehe

Anand

really.... then I guess I should tell people to come a little later then... damn it.... I'm always online because I am at work! muahahaha I work from 8:00 till 5:00 and I am a system admin so I am on the computer all day long... =)

Anand

can you check that out and let us know so I can tell people what time to come to my house... one more hour of sleep would be really nice! =)

BuudWeizErr

Well.. bad news. It's already Wednesday, and my car didn't pass smog. Of course. The guy said if it was a KA-T, he would have passed it, but since it's a swap, he won't pass it. So lame. So I have all day Thursday and Friday to try to find some place that will smog it. :(

So anyways, if I do show up, it's going to be an extremely last minute thing. Sorry guys. Man, I have been saying I'd show up for pretty much every meet so far and having to break it. Stupid California and their stupid smog laws.

Anand

you know...depending on if you want to pay for it.... I might be able to get a hold of a smog place for you!?!?!? let me know

and an update on the meet is that there are 2 people confirmed that are meeting at my house before going to the meet!

BuudWeizErr

Anand, did you get my email? My server was acting up a little earlier today, and now that I think about it, I haven't heard back from anybody I sent emails to today.

Anand

my bad... I am actually not at work... and the e-mail address on here is the one form work... I can't log on to i from here... e-mail me on [email protected] ...sorry

Return to “California Region”