SOUTH CALI. Mr2/silvia/180sx Meet.. Unofficial Inputs Needed..

Including HI and CA
twofortyesecks
Car: 08 Nismo 350Z
08 Ruckus

Latigo Canyon Rd. With an A just thought I'd clear that up.

yeswepromise

what happened to the car? some people might not want you posting up the name of roads *FYI*

get those brakes fixed!!!!

Phax
Car: Control dynamics

yeswepromise wrote:what happened to the car? some people might not want you posting up the name of roads *FYI*

get those brakes fixed!!!!

What's wrong with posting up names of roads? I thought that just about everyone who lives in SoCal knows that there are all sorts of awesome roads running between Malibu and the Valley.

Do you think there would be any interest in a website of the best freeway interchanges, with suggested driving lines and what not?

yeswepromise

i truly dont care what anybody posts. i am just saying that there are some people who get VERY upset at the slightest mention of certain roads.

mickee
Car: car

yes biotches... i have been MIA... but please do not psot the names..... i dont think you want cops swarming into your little places... like how those illegal drag races goes......

sucks not to have anywhere to go except for the real tracks....

mind you.. that there are no tracks for you guys..... well some.. but not a lot.....

twofortyesecks
08 Ruckus

I didn't think about it until after the fact. I won't post anymore names. It didn't look like anyone had been doing any hard driving up there, no skids or nothing. So I don't think I am giving away anything. Anyway. . .on what happened to the car, the only thing was that the little pastic under bumper lip cracked. But 4 ft left and I would went off a 50ft embankment. So I'd say it went well.

Doriftomodachi

initial s14 wrote:ok... so far i got 5 to go......wow this is impressive

What's up Dietrich it's Norm! Count me in :)

Zero-s13
Car: driving canyons, playing video games and taking care of my reptiles

Hey guys if we make a meet closer to Malibu I will for sure go and bring a couple of other guys w/ me. If you all want to do a canyon run, definitely come up here to the county line. " It didn't look like anyone had been doing any hard driving up there, no skids or nothing. So I don't think I am giving away anything.n of canyon roads that are just waiting to be run."For all of us county line people we know that that canyon and a lot of the closer roads are run all the time. The reason you didnt see any tire marks is because most of the people that run the roads are rich guy cars that don't want to push it too hard or the crotch rockets. Anyways intial if you decide to do a canyon run up here near malibu let me I can help collaborate a "course" with you. These are the canyons I run pretty often, not as much as I would like, but often enough to know them pretty well. -Jeromy

initial s14
Car: collect cars

thanks for the heads up man ! this meet is definitely be going for another fresh post as soon as we found a good place to meet at in santa monica... that is the only thing the hinders the progress of this meet..

S13s Lost Illusion
Car: Drifting, Girls, Pool

Zero-s13 wrote:Hey guys if we make a meet closer to Malibu I will for sure go and bring a couple of other guys w/ me. If you all want to do a canyon run, definitely come up here to the county line. " It didn't look like anyone had been doing any hard driving up there, no skids or nothing. So I don't think I am giving away anything.n of canyon roads that are just waiting to be run."For all of us county line people we know that that canyon and a lot of the closer roads are run all the time. The reason you didnt see any tire marks is because most of the people that run the roads are rich guy cars that don't want to push it too hard or the crotch rockets. Anyways intial if you decide to do a canyon run up here near malibu let me I can help collaborate a "course" with you. These are the canyons I run pretty often, not as much as I would like, but often enough to know them pretty well. -Jeromy

is the collaborated "course," a course that just involves high speed cornering or does it involve low speed turns ie. 10s & 15s mph turns? Cuz if it's all High speed turns now running over there for a long time... I need brakes bad, I get serious brake fade... almost crashed 3 times that way, straight into a mountain or straight off a cliff....

oh yea, again for those rich people who don't push theirs cars when they can afford another one, I just think they should live more...

You only live once right? enjoy the hell out of life!

mickee
Car: car

hey pat... i think i still got my brake pads... jsut hit me up ... ill try to bring it and you can have it.... so you can put it to work.... better than not being able to brake....+ if u pop one of those pistons.. oh boy...its scary...

S13s Lost Illusion
Car: Drifting, Girls, Pool

yea true... free? cuz at the moment I don't need pads if you still don't find anyone who wants them, then talk to me again. if it's not free how much anyways? LOL

Drifta180sx
Car: Gurls!& DORIFTING!

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Holisticbeatz "]I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or what, but there are a few folks that go and don't post on forums.

yAH I USE TO BE ONE OF THEN FOLKS AND NOW i GOT THE PATIENCE TO GO THROUGH THAT REGISTRATION CRAP OWELL!BUT I DEFINETLY WANNA GOT TO THIS MEET. ESPECIALLY TO SEE MY SECOND FAVORITE CAR OF CHOICE THE SW20. :confused:

Holisticbeatz

Life Plaza meet this Sunday.. every Sunday actually.. It usually begins at dusk.

Drifta180sx
Car: Gurls!& DORIFTING!

SUNDAY COOL I WILL TRY TO SHOW UP. ITS FUNNY SINCE I'M A NOOB IT SAYS I DRIVE MY MOM'S CAR WHICH IS TRUE... STUPID CAMRY OH WELL JUST HAVE TO WAIT TILL CAR GETS OUTTA SHOP HOPEFULLY BY THIS SAT.

BLue n white R1

Which Life plaze?? alhambra, arcadia, or the one in puente hills/hacienda heights?

Holisticbeatz

I just got home from a Honda-Tech meet about 2 hours ago. It wasn't that bad, just a few Civic ricers here and there. All in all, it was good to meet up some of my old Honda buddies from back in the days. Lot's of RHD Hondas and a few other misc cars like a S2K and NSX. Highlight of the night, saw an old school FC boosted. Also, Chris from Autolink showed up in his sileighty and his co-worker in a hooked up S13 fastback. If anyone remembers, it was their display car at D1. I believe it might be going up for sale. But those are just rumors for now.

As for the Sunday Life Plaza meet, it'll be in Rowland Heights. Exit Fullerton off the 60 freeway. Mostly Subarus, Scions, Mazdaspeeds and S13/S14 show up for the meets. Once in a while we get a few of those unwanted ricers rolling around. When they get there, I do my best to avoid them. Hope to see you guys there.

initial s14

we will be there ! about this meet guys.. i know youve been waiting but i think i found a place in stamonica.... it will be posted later today.... the date of this mr2/silvia meet will be on Sept. 13..

twofortyesecks
08 Ruckus

I was just wondering, about the Life Plaza meets when do they wrap up. I work every Sunday until 8 I wouldn't get there until 9 at the earliest.

Holisticbeatz

Matt: Those meet usually go till about 10:00-ish. The best time to get there is around 7:00-8:00. It's not really an official car meet, it's just a bunch of people with various cars meeting up.

gabossie
Car: Your mom

Aw man, had to be the weekend that I'm driving up north. Oh well :-(

initial s14

This thread ends right here......pls dont add into it.. the mr2/silvia meet has now been announced official on a newly posted thread... thank you.

Return to “California Region”