Soon-to-be Rogue owner

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
ImKeepnUp
Car: 06 Nissan Altima SL

Hi all...I'm currently driving an 06 Altima SL and will be leasing a Rogue in less than a week. My payments will be $371.00 for a 39 month lease with 12K. I'm the Controller for a Nissan dealership so I get the "VPP" rate. Not sure what color yet...I'm leaning toward the Indigo Blue but want to see the Venom Red before I make a final decision. I'm going with the AWD SL with the premium package...I think the Bluetooth technology is way too cool!

Anyway, will keep you posted on how it all works out and what the pros/cons might be...

Donna

Eikon
Car: 71 240z, 93 Supra TT

Wow.. that's a really nice lease payment for a loaded Rogue. Must be nice to get the "perks".

Keep us updated on the purchase..

By the way. Welcome to the Rogue forum!

ron-svmale

Hello fellow Roguesters,

I am new to this Rogue Forum. I've been reading a lot of posts and feel this will be a great way for me to appreciate the Rogue so much more.

I am also looking at purchasing a Rogue soon. I was told by several southern Arizona dealers there are none on ground in Arizona yet, and probably won’t get any until mid-late Oct. I live in Sierra Vista (75 miles south of Tucson). Anyone know if they’ve made it into any AZ showroom floors yet. We have only one (1) Nissan dealer here in town and I was told by them they are offering their's at MSRP - w/no incentives either.

A Tucson dealer (no name) quoted me $28609.00 for an SL AWD Prem Pkg w/Leather (only way to get all the bells & whistles) stating this was a “special Internet-only pricing.” Seems like there’s quite a dealer markup considering Nissan’s official site lists the AWD SL MSRP of $25,870 (SL AWD Base @ $21,870 + AWD Premium Pkg @ $2,200+ Leather Pkg @ $1,800 -- total = $25,870. I told him at that price I also wanted the “Maintenance for Life" agreement at no extra cost...haven’t heard anything back yet.What do y’all think?

Thx,Ron

sommmatt
Car: 1989 240SX

I think Americans are lucky because they get their cars really, really cheap.

Eikon
Car: 71 240z, 93 Supra TT

ron-svmale wrote:Hello fellow Roguesters,

A Tucson dealer (no name) quoted me $28609.00 for an SL AWD Prem Pkg w/Leather (only way to get all the bells & whistles) stating this was a “special Internet-only pricing.” What do y’all think?

Thx,Ron
Ron, I wouldn't think of paying higher than MSRP... unless it was for a new Nissan GTR (which if I could afford would mean that money wasn't too big a problem..lol). Tell the dealership that they need to do better than that for you. You know they'll have a bunch of them on the lot in a month or two, and prices will drop to discounts under MSRP. There is no reason to pay that much for the vehicle.. unless you just have to be the first one on the block to own it.

ImKeepnUp
Car: 06 Nissan Altima SL

We've got a few of the loaded Rogues here and the MSRP for them is $25,551. Don't pay more than that! Because the vehicle is so new, there are no good lease programs yet, nor are they offering anything good purchase-wise (no incentive or 1.9% financing). I'm sure they figure that there's a list of people wanting them right now, so once they're done buying and the market tapers off a little, they'll offer some of the incentives, etc.

Hope this helps!

Donna

ron-svmale

Yes, thx for that great info (both you and Eiken)...I kind of thought it was a bit too much, but like you said, it's still early in the Rogue buying game.

awestendorf
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue

Power Nissan in Tempe has had 3 in already - I know one sold last week but as far as I know the other two are still there. One blue AWD SL, which I test drove, and one light silver (not sure of specs). I'm waiting on the Gotham Gray, which is due in later this month - Dibs! No stealing! I have to sell my current car on my own though - they offered me $2K below KBB trade-in value for my 05 Highlander! No, thanks...
ron-svmale wrote:Hello fellow Roguesters,

I am new to this Rogue Forum. I've been reading a lot of posts and feel this will be a great way for me to appreciate the Rogue so much more.

I am also looking at purchasing a Rogue soon. I was told by several southern Arizona dealers there are none on ground in Arizona yet, and probably won’t get any until mid-late Oct. I live in Sierra Vista (75 miles south of Tucson). Anyone know if they’ve made it into any AZ showroom floors yet. We have only one (1) Nissan dealer here in town and I was told by them they are offering their's at MSRP - w/no incentives either.

A Tucson dealer (no name) quoted me $28609.00 for an SL AWD Prem Pkg w/Leather (only way to get all the bells & whistles) stating this was a “special Internet-only pricing.” Seems like there’s quite a dealer markup considering Nissan’s official site lists the AWD SL MSRP of $25,870 (SL AWD Base @ $21,870 + AWD Premium Pkg @ $2,200+ Leather Pkg @ $1,800 -- total = $25,870. I told him at that price I also wanted the “Maintenance for Life" agreement at no extra cost...haven’t heard anything back yet.What do y’all think?

Thx,Ron

awestendorf
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue

Also, just FYI - all of the AZ Nissan dealers now show online the Rogue models they have in stock. There are actually 2 in Tucson - Jim Click has 9, and Thoroughbred has 5. Doesn't seem like it should be too hard to find one at a reasonable price if they have that many - that's about the same amount all of Phoenix has at this time!

poconosmama

Maybe that car had every imaginable option, sunroof, awd package, leather, towing package etc but I still dont think it would come out to over $28k! The dealers here in PA are marking them the same price as if you build it on the Nissan site.

roguedc

Like i just posted in the pricing thread:

We've just signed our contract on a new Rogue here in DC - waiting for it to come in. To be helpful with others in negotiating a fair purchase price, we got (you can build it out on the Nissanusa.com site and check the MSRP):2008 AWD SLAWD Premium PkgLeather PkgMoonroof PkgSplash GuardsRoof Rail CrossbarsRear Bumper Protector

The dealer MSRP including the $745 dest fee was 27830+tax, tags, and dealer fee. The dealer tried to tack just shy of $1000 onto this for an asking price.

The actual dealer invoice including the $745 was about $25,500. (Tax, tags and dealer fee is all on top of this for them to not actually lose money.)

I hope the above info is helpful for anyone else looking to buy a Rogue.

ron-svmale

No rear body colored spoiler or floor/cargo mats, eh?

Since you got ALL the options with the cool gadgetry, how do you like the HomeLink Universal Transceiver (in short, that's a factory installed garage door opener, right?)

What about the Bluetooth feature...how's that working for you - another cool feature, of many.

roguedc

I think the spoiler and cargo mats are already part of the package

I haven't received it yet... Later this week.

ron-svmale

OK, please let me know if in fact it comes with it so I won't end up buying it from the dealer.

shortlid
Car: 1999 Honda Accord EX sedan, 5-speed manual

Please keep me up dated on how the Rouge's AWD system fairs in our "Rough" winters here in New Hampshire. Thanks!!

computerguy
Car: 2005 350Z Roadster/2021 ROGUE Platinum AWD

Spoiler and cargo mats are an extra, not in any of the packages Canadian or US

Harveyeyes
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL AWD - Wicked Black/Grey Leather

It seems to me like the leather package is in short supply around my area. I'm in Lexington, KY and searched within 100 miles (which includes Louisville), and out of 12 dealers, there are only 2 models with leather seats - and they are both BLUE with grey leather!!! (Not everyone wants UK blue!!!)

Has anyone else noticed a shortage of the leather package? I'm holding out for a black/iridium/grey SL AWD with leather, premuim, and moonroof, but they are no where to be found yet!

jlsatt00

Hi there! I am in Lexington too! I actually do not want leather because I have large dogs that will destroy it, but in my searching, I found several with leather in the Nashville area. Amazing how it is always easier to find what you don't want!!!

I hope your search goes well! Glenn Nissan is actually trying to get the one I want from another dealer as we speak.....

Return to “Rogue Forum”