Some Nissan cube stuff for sale

Home of the Nissan Cube forum and CubeDriver.com
D3stro

Got some objects that I won't use and don't need. I can ship the item but not at my fees. Any questions, drop me a pm or on this thread.

David

1- 3 bands bungee cord for the interior front door. Never use or installed in my cube, I've kept the red. Available, smoke, pumpkin and yellow.

3$ each or take them all for 8$.

2- Want to sell this in one bundle. You get all stuff you need to get an aftermarket single din headunit. In the bundle, stereo wiring harness, antenna adaptor wire and dash mounting kit in black.

20$ for this bundle

3- Got one used dash mounting kit for the cube. I had to make a hole to pass the usb cable (hole on right in the rear) and needed to grind in the middle so the door of a previous HU could open. Miss in the picture some other parts but got them.

5$

4- One oem headunit. Came with my 1.8s. CD player/AM FM/ AUX entry. Basic. Used for 7 months. In great condition.

35$ (Not my picture but just like this one)

5 One oem headunit. Came from a 1.8SL. Used it for maybe a year and a half. In great condition. CD mp3 player/ AM FM RDS/ AUX/ Ipod compatible. Plug and play with the oem harness, good upgrade if you want to stay oem.

50$ (Not my picture but just like this one)

whitehawkr
Car: 2010 nissan cube

Hey, got my cube new in 2010. want to put those fender flares on it...where do i get those or ones that will fit my cube?? thanks :poke:

Return to “Cube Forum”