SoCal VLSD Install day!

Including HI and CA
240sxCompton?
Car: Warcraft 3, Turbo, Hitting the Gym, reading these damn forums.

Yea I'll be there too. Im bringing Doritos and a n1 dual to install, w00t just got back from phase 2 dads van was pissing coolant when I got there, damn hot weather + 89' dodge ram van + stop n go traffic = me ****ting it trying not to break down.

See you peeps tomorrow btw Me name is Gary everyone Black240 keeps callin me Compton :P

240sxCompton?

Hey I just uploaded 2 images of the exhaust, Im gonna make this my webpage dedicated to my car. Until I get a real digital cam I can actually upload pics of the car itself, Im new to website building and I was using the lil "wizard" thing that att & t offers so please dont laugh at my gay web skills.

http://home.attbi.com/~garycastle/index.html

mickee
Car: car

ooh i love those... good choice man...

yeswepromise

hey Mickee i will call you tomorrow but i plan to leave for Anand's house at about 12Noon. i think i am meeting up with another guy in cerritos to roll up there also.

SloMoe
Car: Fast Cars, Music, Girls

Ok, I do have a pair of jackstands, so ill try and dig them outta the garage, and ill also bring my tools to help. Hell yea this is gonna be badass!

drifter
Car: Drifting, cars, etc.

What time are you guys meeting up at Cerritos? Gimme a call Brian :)

yeswepromise

i want to leave from cerritos at like 12.10 or something like that. i'll call you bryan.

mickee

hey good meet guys i will upload the pictures in a lil while.....

thanks brian for picking me up....

aight til next time fellas....

yeswepromise

you are welcome man. good meet/tech day indeed. i will try and accumulate more parts until the next tech day.

240sxCompton?

Hey you guys shoulda come along for the Turn road thingy, that was so much fun, next time we should all roll to that canyon, damn turns could break your neck, I almost crashed like twice but it was fun. See you guys later and Thanks Anand Daedulus Garret and Brian for helping me with the N1 dual install, it sounds so awesome Im completely satisfied.

yeswepromise

aw man i really wanted to go with you guys but myself and my car are not ready yet. your exhaust really does sound good. try not to crash in the canyons!

DAEDALUS
Car: 1990 Q45

Nice meeting all you guys! Definitely a lot of fun and I'm always happy to learn new things. A new 4.08 rear diff is now a DIY possibility for me. Thanks Anand for setting this all up and thanks to everyone else for showing up and making it a success. We should get together more often--car work is not a necessity. A barbeque would be great too! I have a few pics which I'll post soon.

yeswepromise

i want to see some of these pics that everyone took...

Doraemon
Car: my car.

the "tech meet" was a lot of fun..met a lot of cool people. The best part was the canyon run ;].<---Alfredo.

drifter

Great meet you guys! Nice meeting all of you...I uploaded my pics, but only one is hosted....guess which one I hosted?

Hope you guys like the pic. Someone should make it into a poster, desktop, flyer or something :). Hehe

drifter

From left to right: (correct me if I'm wrong)240sxCompton? (the N1s look hella JDM tyTe yO!)BuudWeizErr (nice shiny radiator!)Drifter (with my new tan hatch)S13 Lost Illusion (with the JDM red door, heh :) )Stock-S13 (no reverse! AHHHH! jk Edgar)DAEDALUS (with all the tools necessary for....well, anything)YesWePromise (sorry we couldn't get the swaybars in....)SloMo (Garrett...with the "fake" SE, hahah jk man)Black240 (thanks for letting us use your house to have a meet

Anand

Thsnx guys for showing up! Thank you everyone for all your help! especially Daedalus!!!! you are awesome...

this was by far the best and biggest NICO meet ever! I will try to get this kind of thing together again so everyone can learn and not have to pay $$$ up the yin yang to get them installed.. thans compton for bringing the drinks and the chips... also Edgar... thans.... thank you to all of you who made this possible... i will post the pics on monay ... frolm work..hehe...im on 56 at home so it will take me like a weak to do it...=)

BuudWeizErr

Here is the thread. Post all the pics up in there. Brian, I'm going to post that pic in there.

http://www.nissaninfiniticlub....22502

S13s Lost Illusion
Car: Drifting, Girls, Pool

whoo... great tech day/meet/run haha

it's great you guys had a great time in that canyon, next time more people should go...

I was flying down that canyon hahahad to slide back end a couple times

can't wait till next time...

Anand

can't find the damn cable for my camera,... i'll go home and try to find it tonight... i can't upload the stupid pictures till then... =(

yeswepromise

oh great job losing the cable Anand.:D ;)

mickee

hahahaha damn why pink now?? anand and brian have a like for picnk...

Anand

Hey Mikee... did you ever aks your homeboy for my rim?? =( I want to find out how much it will cost to fix that ASAP... I might even sell the rims.. I think they are bad luck for me... someone put a hex on me or something...my crap gets jacked up all the time...=(...

mickee

hmmm.... check other thread.... do you have AIm... hit me up there...

Anand

no aim at work...=/ they don't want me getting it..

mickee

haahah what about the laptop dont you have that air card...

pull hte old switcha roo

yeswepromise

yeah i like the pink ;)

mickee

yeah i bet you do....

which reminds me.... brian are you doing anything on May 31 or you other socal'ers cause there is a Shop Meet at Shine Street.. im not sure if any of you guys heard it... there will be raffle....

I think i should make a thread for it or something....

S13s Lost Illusion
Car: Drifting, Girls, Pool

yep... but I want to see those pics those...

Anand

i can't use my air card as of yet.. don't have the sim chip... I need to upgrade my current phone and I don't want to spend that money right now.. in any acse I still would not be able ot use it since I can't use my laptop at work...=/

Return to “California Region”