SoCal VLSD Install day!

Including HI and CA
mickee
Car: car

hey brian wanna pick me up???

or anyone??? im in the long beach area.....

240sxCompton?
Car: Warcraft 3, Turbo, Hitting the Gym, reading these damn forums.

Yea, I already replied to the email, I am getting my Apexi n1 dual this week and was wondering if anyone had the tools to install it. Maybe we can also do a exhaust install as well? My car is stock cept for KYB agx's + sportlines + injen intake + electric fan.. soon enough the exhaust. :ylsuper

BuudWeizErr

compton, for sure, we can do yours. We have all the tools we need to work on it.

This.. right here, is what socal nico should be about. Everyone work on each others cars. Fix whatever, upgrade stuff. That would be awesome.

Anand

I second that! this would save us massive amounts of $$$ while giving us the skills to do it to others cars.... I did the N1 install myself.. except I did it at a shop where one of my friends used to work at so we had it up on a lift.. which made it much easier.. but it's nto that hard to do...

240sxCompton?

Now thats awesome! I'm glad there is support like this out there. I'm looking forward to meeting you guys and I should pick up the exhaust from Wayne at Phase2 sometime later this week. I'll keep you guys posted. Maybe I'll be getting a free flow catalytic converter as well.

mickee

im always down to give a helping hand... i just need a ride to go there... since my car is dead........

i like DIY cause its more fun and goofing around with car parts is hilarious....

yeswepromise

this sounds like its gonna be a cool day. now i'm thinking that i should bring my parts i need to install as well. sway bars and pillowball tension rods.

Anand

I hope someone does give you a ride mikee..i'm glad we will have a big turn out... it's going to be good see some fresh faces.. I got tierd of Ryan and the 2 Br(Y&I)an's... =)

Anand

hey now... you guys can plan your own install day..=) this is my install day.. he he.. sure.. if we have time than we can do as much as possible...

mickee

hahahah ... yeah i see a lakewood and a cerritos... those are very close to me.... so come on fellow 240 lovers and pick me up....

hahahaha and anand dont u need to take ur wife out or something....??

BuudWeizErr

Don't mind anand, he just likes being the center of attention, please see "Gin and Juice" in NICO General for explanation. If you guys got parts to install, bring them, and we'll do what we can.

NOTE: ALL PEOPLE WHO INTEND TO HAVE WORK DONE ON THEIR CARS MUST BUY BEER. (OR GIVE ANAND MONEY TO GO BUY BEER).

yeswepromise

i cant buy beer...im just a kid. ican give you some money anand

Anand

I am not going to permit under age drinking on my premesis wh en it is not dark outside... seriously though... you can drink at my house if and only if you are 21+ sorry guys for being a party pooper but i gotta do that.. I know too many people who got in trouble.. and most of all.. i would not want your 240's to get hurt ..ya know...

mikee... yea, I do have to take my wife out but not till later that night... plus how are you gonna do a install on my car without me?!?! =)

hey lay off my gin n juice thread.... don't be so jealous..

mickee

hey im not driving.... **** i dont have one to.. .hahahahahso can i drink... only if its heiniken

just one...... hahahah good rule... yeah i hope you people are responsible whne drinking and take away the keys becuase my car died becuase of a drunk driver and finding out from the police report he didnt have insurance... so i guess small claims is the only way....

ive talked to some lawyer to handle my ****....

oh sorry for thread jacking...

back to topic.........

240sxCompton?

Thats cool with me, I was thinking about buying pepsi's and chips but I guess I'll bring some cash instead so you guys can drink. I dont drink anyway so I'll have a snapple thank you very much.

Anand

nah man.. just bring the chips and dip...thass cool... =) i'll take some of that 2..

yeswepromise

i could really go for chips and dip. hell yeah. i think i can bring you mickee. i don't want to say 100% because something might come up where i can't make it, but i am pretty sure i can take you.

BuudWeizErr

Yeah, I gotta agree, chips and dip. I don't drink soda (usually), so if someone wants to hook it up with some arizona green tea... :D

I'll jack a cold one out of Anands house, he owes me. I just want one.

Anand

2 more days untill the install day... are we still on for sat at 12??

Anand

i should say...... how many of you are still on???

DAEDALUS
Car: 1990 Q45

I plan to be there assuming nothing big comes up.

drifter
Car: Drifting, cars, etc.

Do we have to be there at 12? :)

BTW I'm sick of seeing your face too Anand...so instead of staring at it, I just flush it down the toilet with the rest of my turds. :)

Anand

drifter wrote:Do we have to be there at 12? :)

BTW I'm sick of seeing your face too Anand...so instead of staring at it, I just flush it down the toilet with the rest of my turds. :)

ahaha that made absolute no sense but it was still funny...

BuudWeizErr

Nah, you don't have to be there at 12. That's just what time we are going to start working on Anands car, and possibly Compton and Brians car if they bring their stuff to work on.

Anand

hey.. I have 2 jack stands... someone brig 2 more... we might need them... and bring your tools so if we need anything at all.. i'm sure one of us will have it!!

Anand

Come at 12 or there after... I have to take my Dog for his shot that day too so I am probably going to get back right at that time too.

yeswepromise

Quote »BTW I'm sick of seeing your face too Anand...so instead of staring at it, I just flush it down the toilet with the rest of my turds. [/quote] haha i dont know where that came from but it was so random taht it's funny. good one bryan. i should still be gojng saturday...after all, i have to right?

240sxCompton?

Yea, as long as my exhaust gets here.. Hopefully Thursday or Friday. If not, I'll still come down and meet you guys.

Anand

all of you have to excuse Bryan.. he's got turret(sp) so he splurts out crazy things like that...

drifter
Car: Drifting, cars, etc.

I can go to the meet, but I'm debating whether or not I want to....hmm....

Return to “California Region”