SoCal - Possible drive this weekend

Including HI and CA
yeswepromise

i have been up to nothing.i think next weekend is a meet type gathering at Shine Street.

Anand

Brian.. so are you down for the Shrine meet??? Ryan said he can't make it... Damn you guys.. I can't go for any drives on Sat night... =( can any one of you go like weekday nights or anything?????

yeswepromise

i think i am down for shine street now. we can meet up and roll there together or something.

S13s Lost Illusion
Car: Drifting, Girls, Pool

yea we should make a run on a Weekday for some of those who can't make the runs on weekends... But be careful Anand, you're kit may break on a run cuz some of those turns are wicked... you need some serious *** suspension to not hurt your car...

But, anyways this run was a hella good run. A good get together with some of the 240sx guys, and a warm welcome to Ryan's friends in the 300zx and '86...

BTW - Why does everyone think I'm a good driver? I seriously think that I'm not. Those turns weren't hard to go around sliding. I had a hard time going uphill... NO POWER!!! but hell I slide uphill too! haha

hope we have another good run like that again sometime soon.

*- HEY mickee hit me up on AIM about that other canyon place that's kewl to mess around at. Check for my new SN: ILLusive s13

S13s Lost Illusion

opps I got censored hahahaha

Anand

S13s Lost Illusion wrote:yea we should make a run on a Weekday for some of those who can't make the runs on weekends... But be careful Anand, you're kit may break on a run cuz some of those turns are wicked... you need some serious *** suspension to not hurt your car...

But, anyways this run was a hella good run. A good get together with some of the 240sx guys, and a warm welcome to Ryan's friends in the 300zx and '86...

BTW - Why does everyone think I'm a good driver? I seriously think that I'm not. Those turns weren't hard to go around sliding. I had a hard time going uphill... NO POWER!!! but hell I slide uphill too! haha

hope we have another good run like that again sometime soon.

*- HEY mickee hit me up on AIM about that other canyon place that's kewl to mess around at. Check for my new SN: ILLusive s13

it's cool.. I still have my old bumper.. I'll just throw that on there before we go out so I don't break it... The sides shouldn't be a problem at all since they actually come down to the body line and if I do end p cracking them or something... in any case... Let's do a run next thursnite or something yea??? I def can not make it on weekend nights.. they are reserved for my wife...

Stock-S13

hmm thursday ehh... well i cant go for sure my mom will be all like where are you going and arriving at 1am on aschool night just isn't gonna happend i have finals coming up soon.. and then i have to find a job for the summer so.. maybe i could get a few days to go but we'll see.. hell yeah that last run was awesome my back was hurting from all the body roll.. haha i couldn't see a damn thing going up hill i was all like blinded then see the road and punch it then blinded again!! but still all in all a great time and thanks again Pat ill get food next time. but either way guys have fun and be safe

Edgar

S13s Lost Illusion

we'll all just wait till Summer then, that way everyone can go on a run

Return to “California Region”