SoCal + Meet + SpeedZone = FUN

Including HI and CA
twofortyesecks
Car: 08 Nismo 350Z
08 Ruckus

I'm going. This is going to be my first meet. I hope its a good one!

BuudWeizErr

Well guys... I may not be there.

My car won't start right now, and it's wiring related. Somebody is supposed to be coming tomorrow to take a look at it, see if we can get the wiring straightened out.

However, there is a NICO member from the Midwest that is in Victorville staying with family this week who said he wanted to come, so maybe I can bum a ride from him.

We'll see. I'll do my best. I've had a really crappy couple of days.

drifter
Car: Drifting, cars, etc.

Hang in there Ryan, we all have bad days... :)

koukis13
Car: r/c cars, drifting streetracing, being with family tuning cars

thats sucks ryan hope you figure it out

yeswepromise

so Ryan...your car is in "wont start" mode now? i know you said it was in "wont shut off" mode before. goodluck with that stuff.

Redfastbk
Car: my 240

im definitely showing up still ...at 7pm right???? aug 6 (wed) @ speed zonewho else is going???

Redfastbk

WHO IS GOING??? CAN I GET A ROLL CALL JUST TO GET A ROUGH FIGURE OF HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE GOING??//?

yeswepromise

i'll be there unless everybody else bails.

Holisticbeatz

I get off work around 6:30 so I should get there at about 7:00 or so.

Redfastbk

im definitely gonna be there it will be my first 240 meet, and i have high expectations!!!! jk but i would like to see what other nico members have

mickee
Car: car

ill be tehre ... with my friends EG.... hey brian want to caravan over there??

anyways im suppose to meet up with twofortyesecks aka MATT so i can sell him my suspension and other ****.. i have in the shop... that is taking space... im bringing panels and suchs.... and front brake pads... so ill have some stuff on deck......

fakts13

damn this sux, i just found out i gotta work late this wednesday..... dammit, if it's not one thing it's another......

mickee

hahahaha... hey how was the hyper fest event foryou??? i got a couple of pics of ur car and others on it... if you want to view it.. go to http://www.autoimportcraze.com

sucks you cant make it... oh well....

yeswepromise

well i'll see you guys there at 7ish.

BuudWeizErr

I'm leaving work in 5 minutes to go finish up my car, and I'm heading down, unless something else big happens.

yeswepromise

tyte dawg

mickee

ill be there around 7ish also...

NiteKids

Wat?

mickee

... okay im still home.. waiting for my friend to come...

hmmmm so is everyone tehre already?? hmmmmmm

hahah im so bored..... i think ill jsut drop off the parts and then leave... i doubt im going to play games... hahahahahah

fakts13

dang mickee, i ended up goin anyways, just like around 8 or so, must've just missed you... but glad to meet the guys that were there.. sorry i couldn't join you all at life plaza, have to wake up for work. :oface can't wait for the next meet, or if i can't make it, then D1 for sure.

S13s Lost Illusion
Car: Drifting, Girls, Pool

good meet allbtw. on the Grand Prix track my best time was 39.563 secswhoo hoo only need to shave off 3.563 secs and i'll tie the best record. haha

I'll post the pics up tomorrow... I need sleep... I can barely talk... damn being sick!

yeswepromise

bah... too fast. good seeing people again and meeting new folks.

Holisticbeatz

Good meet everybody, can't wait to see the pics. Matt, Pat, Ryan, Chris, Brain, Joe, Chris, Kyle, Mike and others (sorry if I forgot your names).. pretty cool "pre-drift" practice on the Slick Track and Grand Prix.. I sure got my $29.95 worth of racing! Nice to enjoy a meal with you guys too at Life Plaza, for those who went anyways.. and Henry, that girl Michelle, pretttty fly.. hook it up yO~!

aiiite, till next meet fellaZ..

-kenny (Gold S14)

SilFortyTypeX
Car: Cars, Driving, Video Games, Computer

Sorry I couldnt make it everybody, I REALLY wanted to go to this one. But I was so damn tired from MEPS, so it was near impossible for me to drive there on my own. Its cool though I'm sure you all didnt miss out on anything from me not being there. I'll try to goto the next meet, whenever it is.

mickee

damn sucks i missed you .... oh well.. ill be at D1 for sure......

nice ot meet some people... i think... and nice seeing everyone again..... sorry i couldnt hang and play cause i only intended on going to sell my stuff.... well see you guys at D1 or maybe another meet....

stretch240sx

ahhhh you guys suck... i didnt check the nico meets section for ever so i didnt know about this meet.... sounds like it would have been fun... woulda been a long drive liek the rest of your meets...

S13s Lost Illusion

S13s Lost Illusion

geez all together, these 8 pictures are 3 megs...

Redfastbk

Hey whats up, i was there except that i didnt know anybody and i just kept on riding the slick track with my friends, mine was the burgundy s13 with the mean hit on the right front fender, if i wouldve known u guys hit up that plaza place after i wouldve rolled, me and some friends are gonna hit up speed zone again Aug. 20 , it falls on a wed, so that there wont be that many people and no long lines if anybody is interested...

Holisticbeatz

Redfastbk wrote:Hey whats up, i was there except that i didnt know anybody and i just kept on riding the slick track with my friends, mine was the burgundy s13 with the mean hit on the right front fender, if i wouldve known u guys hit up that plaza place after i wouldve rolled, me and some friends are gonna hit up speed zone again Aug. 20 , it falls on a wed, so that there wont be that many people and no long lines if anybody is interested...
If you did know we went to Life Plaza, you still wouldn't of known anyone. :confused:

Return to “California Region”