So Cal: Sunday July 6th Meet

Including HI and CA
yeswepromise

ok i will.

one liners are lame.

S13s Lost Illusion
Car: Drifting, Girls, Pool

lol, we'll see, Mickee if I've been there off the 210.

mickee
Car: car

how you like???? i think its good for the non experienced... dont you think>>??

Dori Star
Car: 89' Nissan 240sx ka24c

wheres it gonna be at?

mickee

okay.. i propose Schabarum park... anyone got any opposing suggestion let us know... or forever hold your peace....

Dori Star
Car: 89' Nissan 240sx ka24c

mickee wrote:okay.. i propose Schabarum park... anyone got any opposing suggestion let us know... or forever hold your peace....
i second that notion... :)

S13s Lost Illusion
Car: Drifting, Girls, Pool

Ai!

Holisticbeatz

I oppose.

I vote for Whittier Narrows. Free parking, huge parking lot! Lots of grass and open areas... a few small lakes. Did I mention it was free?

mickee

Post a location and we'll see if anyone will oppose to ur vote...

we need to know where the EXACT location so people do not get lost....

stretch240sx

im up for a meet. where ever it is. i just need to pass the damn licence test. failed the first time cuase i didnt pay attention to the speedo and was going down hill and put that all together with an auto car and you get speeding with the testor in the car... :)

yeah im 6'7" so im up for some B ball. havent played in forever though...

i would throw up a vote for some where near oceanside but i think im like the only one who lives any where near oside. the rest of you fools live near 909 area...

Holisticbeatz

Whittier Narrows Recreation Area is managed by Los Angeles County Parks and the City of Pico Rivera. It is located in a highly developed industrial, agricultural, and residential area of Los Angeles County's San Gabriel Valley.

Attractions - Whittier Narrows Recreation Area provides fishing lakes, comfort stations, picnic areas, playgrounds, a nature center, an equestrian facility, trails, a multipurpose athletic complex, a military museum, soccer fields, volleyball courts, and archery, skeet, pistol and trap ranges. Tennis courts are also provided and include a pro shop. Rentals are available for boats, surreys, bikes and group area picnics. Special events include carnivals, festivals and dog shows.

The park is open daily sunrise to sunset. Vehicle entry fee applies on weekends and holidays or for special events. (I thought it was free, sorry for the misinformation)

Recreation - Fishing, picnicking, playground fun, nature study, horse trails, volleyball, soccer, target practice, tennis, biking, dog training, and team sports is just a sampling of activities waiting to be discovered at Whittier Narrows Recreation Area.

Climate - A warm, dry Mediterranean climate prevails over Southern California - inland it is hot in the summer, mild in the winter. Coastal areas have a more moderate climate with frequent fog in the summer. Most of the precipitation comes as rain during the winter months. The best seasons to visit are spring and fall but with the generally mild climate, outdoor activities are available year-round in Southern California.

Location - Whittier Narrows Recreation Area is located moments west of Interstate 605 and south of Route 60.

823 Lexington RoadSouth El Monte, CA 91733

BuudWeizErr

Well, it's this weekend, we better figure out where it's going to be.

I don't really care where it is, they are both about the same distance from me.

mickee

haha not this weeked fooh... this weekend is my BBQ.. different ****....

koukis13
Car: r/c cars, drifting streetracing, being with family tuning cars

i second the idea of having it at scabarama??? park, cant spell for ****, about the drive**most important**i havent done alot of touge driving but I streetrace, 405, 105 , 60 you know, i just want some winding roads, im bringing the carne asada and my wife, that probably makes me sound old but i just turned 23, so do have they bbq pits??? what about the sides for the meat??? or do you guys want me to bring something else?

koukis13

i second the idea of having it at scabarama??? park, cant spell for ****, about the drive**most important**i havent done alot of touge driving but I streetrace, 405, 105 , 60 you know, i just want some winding roads, im bringing the carne asada and my wife, that probably makes me sound old but i just turned 23, so do have they bbq pits??? what about the sides for the meat??? or do you guys want me to bring something else?

mickee

oh yeah i forgot to say belated.. so did you get my email??? wanna trade your HX for some dummies for ur 240.....

ale89se
Car: s13 silvia

I live in san diego on the weekdays but i will be up there for it and would like to go. i'm coming from the pasadena area, how do i get to this park?

mickee

we havent concluded any park yet....

it is up to ANAND (BLACK240) to decide which park h ewants to do it at.....

Anand

damn man... why do I gotta decide??? let's just pick a place that is easy for everyone to come and where we don't get harrased.... anywhere is cool with me...

mickee

well i guess we can try whittier narrows.... so should we finalize the spot to be Whittier Narrows???

we need 4 votes and it should be official....

Anand

yea, that sounds good to me! =)

stretch240sx

just to set the place ill say it sounds good.

so thats 2 votes...

Holisticbeatz

Make it three..

BuudWeizErr

i don't know what i'm voting for, but i don't care. just tell me where.

yeswepromise

i vote also.

Anand

so there we have enough people for that place... just post up the address adn we are set...

I say we meet up around 12? that should be good.. and then we can stay there till whenever???

mickee

823 Lexington RoadSouth El Monte, CA 91733

Holisticbeatz know the whole info... or cna be found on page 3....i dont know for sure how to get there but we all know google is our friend (yes... yeswepromise is your friend too)

aigh t12 it si until whnever.........

ale89se
Car: s13 silvia

are we still planning to play b ball? either way i'm there.

mickee

ill bring a ball....

i dont think there is any competition any way......

muahuahauahauh

koukis13

i think whitter narrows will be cool too, ive been there it might be packed being the 4th and all parking will be hard to find what parking lot will we me at theres about 4 or 5 if i remember right

Return to “California Region”