Slammed S13's Thread

General discussion forum about the 240sx, and a great place to introduce yourself to the board!
youngmoney
Car: 93 240sx SE

i came into this thread to talk s***, but most of the cars posted so far look great. DOH!

by the way what what wheels are on that red/maroon hatch?

adrianfromthecastle
Car: 1992 Nissan 240sx

Imma lock this thread before it goes any further...

and I'll tell you why.. its not because I don't like slammed cars, cuz I do... but I've seen the direction of these kind of threads, and they all end up the same way.... someones gonna post up a non slammed car (like above), get butt hurt (like above) and it becomes a whole discussion about why slamming your car is bad for suspension geometry etc... OR the GRM type guys will come in and give their 02 cents on how dumb it looks, how dumb stretch tires are blah blah blah... and it ends with 10 pages mostly bickering and probably like a total of 5 really slammed rides (with the rest calling their lowering spring setup "slammed")... all of which we've ALL seen before.. many times might I add

secondly, I've already started noticing people posting up cars that aren't theirs.. just other's slammed cars. Theres already a best looking s13 and best looking s14s thread. All of which already have 95% slammed cars. Basically, its kind of a useless repost picture thread...

anyways, dont hate me

Return to “240sx General Discussion”