Skyline's & Silvia's at work (Lots of Pics)

General discussion forum about the 240sx, and a great place to introduce yourself to the board!
KDashy
Car: 97' 240sx

Im sure everyone telling him to:

steal stuff from the cars

bribe someone to not crush it

and generally circumvent laws

really helped him out.

Good job guys.

keith0486

sorry to hear about your job man i just don't get how you can lose your job for take pics of cars that were at your work. is there anything at your work that says no cameras or anything like that if there is i would say fight it cause its not like you knew you couldn't take pics of the cars.

iwantans13
Car: Lamborghini Diablo VT

KDashy wrote:Im sure everyone telling him to:

steal stuff from the cars

bribe someone to not crush it

and generally circumvent laws

really helped him out.

Good job guys.

ADF932
Car: S13

My job did involve using a camera but i wasnt supposed to disclose any info or pictures. I wasnt aware of this policy until i got booted. Kind of to late to know that info , i would of still had a job if i knew that policy.I'm trying to get my position back. oh well. Those were some badass pics i posted

wackawacka

brizanden wrote:jeez everyday nissan becomes more and more politically charged that along with people bitching about english is making me feel like i can never escape school even on a car forum
Didnt Yo momma teach you nothin? Have some respect for yourself and others, and talk/type in a way that everyone can understand. It REALLY doesnt matter whether or not you can read your posts. It DOES matter if everyone else on NICO can read them since the feedback that you might need , depends upon clear communication. No ones asking for perfect, just basic common sense.

fayceoff

wackawacka wrote:Didnt Yo momma teach you nothin? Have some respect for yourself and others, and talk/type in a way that everyone can understand. It REALLY doesnt matter whether or not you can read your posts. It DOES matter if everyone else on NICO can read them since the feedback that you might need , depends upon clear communication. No ones asking for perfect, just basic common sense.
'zackly... at least throw in a few appropriate puncuation marks. We're not asking for ellipses and ampersands (look 'em up, meathead), but periods, commas, and question marks make stuff a lot easier to understand so we can give proper feedback. sheesh. some people's kids.

Return to “240sx General Discussion”