Skyline's & Silvia's at work (Lots of Pics)

General discussion forum about the 240sx, and a great place to introduce yourself to the board!
ADF932
Car: S13

The government did get to me. Some how they got to view this forum and contacted the auction i worked at. Now i'am out of a job. I'm serious about this. Apperently since they were government property car they didnt find it amussing that i posted them on the internet. On friday i was called up to a conference room and they told me that if it was wrongful to post up those pictures. So i had to bring down all the pictures and posts i put up. shows how sensity this government is. cry babies.

Leason leanered.

I got more skyline , S15 and 180sx pics for the government to look at.

KA24Power
Car: 1990 240sx

thats weak dude... sorry to hear about your job.

bloodsport
Car: rps13 KA-T

That sucks dude...... Sorry

NismoDriver240
Car: 2005 STi

fkin cvnts we know what they look like why cant you post them? sorry about your job thats truly weak. seriously government people watching this... go cry

xckid
Car: 2004 Chevy Blazer ZR2

....if the government is watching Go F*uk you self!

2WDrift
Car: 1991 nissan 240sx 2005 Ford Ranger

Dude that sucks about loosing your job

ADF932

Heres more R34, R32 , S15 ,and 240sx pics. These cars were imported through shipping containers of Toys R Us . I custom painted the engine bays with some sharpies.

Since the big man is watching. I think they would find these pictures interesting. I think that R34 belonged to MotoRex

I hope i dont get in trouble for owning these.

Modified by ADF932 at 3:33 PM 1/27/2008

thefro526
Car: BMW 325Ci & S13 Coupe

I can't see any of your pics. Sorry to hear about your job

EssOneFive
Car: Nissan S15

aw, i wanted to see the pics

can you send it to me? :D

ADF932

I fixed the pics.
Modified by ADF932 at 11:25 PM 1/27/2008

xckid
Car: 2004 Chevy Blazer ZR2

haha nice one! still feel for you and your job...

i still say the govt. su*ks...

im proably going to have ahit out for me lol

GTR_Owner
Car: Skyline R32 GTR

ADF.. Have you seen an attorney? You may have a case for wrongful termination! Did you ever sign a confidentiality agreement? Does your previous employer have any paperwork stating these cars are to be kept as government secrets? I bet the answer to both those questions is ...NO!!

BTW you own the copyright to those photos and unless it affects the interests of "National Security" you should be able to post them on a website or put them on the front page of a national publication! Oh, wait, I forgot that the US Constitution was rewritten after 9/11. My bad!

Modified by GTR_Owner at 4:51 AM 1/28/2008

carrotglace
Car: civics are funny little toys....

i agree completely its total garbage. i dont understand how the government can justify bans on cars like this just because they havent crash tested like a gazzilion of them it should be amended that any car shipped to the united states from a foreign market have the correct safty equipment like seatbelts, airbags, dot approved tires, speedo correction to mph and have some form of obd 1 or 2 and good reverse, turn signals headlights that should make it legal for sale so in reallity all you would really need would be tires and speedo mod to get legal with a gtr cause they run on our gas they have o2 sensors and mufflers and the obd

what should really happen in this case every one should see this as a sign that a change is in order we should start a web site and a petition get media coverage on this matter and pressure the government that we arent going to settle on laws made with the intent to defraud the people and make american car companies pockets fatter by the day. the american car companies lobby congress to pass laws like this so that they can keep selling the same inferior products year after year and the only reason we are seeing 600hp plus vettes mustangs and vipers is the 09 gtr coming stateside making them step up their game and us automakers dont like competition because the extra development cuts into their profit margin so i say this either we all put up or shut up on these changes we feel we are entitled to in the law because it alienates us all and i personally feel that it violates my right to pursuit of happiness, we all should be able to drive whatever we choose to. if no one is willing to challenge them then its telling you what you can drive today and tomorrow its them choosing your job life style and putting you in a comi bread line.

phleb
Car: 1992 240sx, 1986 Pontiac Parisienne and a 1964 Chevy Nova(post baby!!!)

carrotglace wrote:i agree completely its total garbage. i dont understand how the government can justify bans on cars like this just because they havent crash tested like a gazzilion of them it should be amended that any car shipped to the united states from a foreign market have the correct safty equipment like seatbelts, airbags, dot approved tires, speedo correction to mph and have some form of obd 1 or 2 and good reverse, turn signals headlights that should make it legal for sale so in reallity all you would really need would be tires and speedo mod to get legal with a gtr cause they run on our gas they have o2 sensors and mufflers and the obd

what should really happen in this case every one should see this as a sign that a change is in order we should start a web site and a petition get media coverage on this matter and pressure the government that we arent going to settle on laws made with the intent to defraud the people and make american car companies pockets fatter by the day. the american car companies lobby congress to pass laws like this so that they can keep selling the same inferior products year after year and the only reason we are seeing 600hp plus vettes mustangs and vipers is the 09 gtr coming stateside making them step up their game and us automakers dont like competition because the extra development cuts into their profit margin so i say this either we all put up or shut up on these changes we feel we are entitled to in the law because it alienates us all and i personally feel that it violates my right to pursuit of happiness, we all should be able to drive whatever we choose to. if no one is willing to challenge them then its telling you what you can drive today and tomorrow its them choosing your job life style and putting you in a comi bread line.
I do think it is slightly ridiculous that we can't drive whatever kind of car we want, regardless of where it came from.

And to the OP, sorry to hear about your job man.

breadbox
Car: Red 89 240sx,Black 89 Koop, White 84 720 4x4KC

What stupid thing to fire someone for, the love of Nissans.

I would determine if I was wrongfully discharged. I will assume that because it was a GOVT job that even if you found that you were wrongfully discharged they will find something else to fire you for, I.E. you were late a couple times last year and they let it slide then but now its the reason they fired you.

If you have an employee handbook, I'd read the crap out of it, and try to get copies of anything you signed conditional of employment. I do believe they cannot refuse you to look at your own file, being they have to keep it for a set amount of time for tax purposes. I could be wrong, I have never looked at my file somewhere I worked, but in one of my business classes I remember reading something like that.

Lopin18
Car: 240sx Hatch 89 KA24E

And that my friends, is why USA Sucks ***... Irak has their ignorant religious crap and such, but usa has their all mighty stupid retarded ideals in their government, i pity you guys.... if im moving im moving to canada, sorta like it more there, and maybe... this is the most corrupted country in the area, but, we are indeed free as hell, we live pretty good here, if u got money you live hmmmm awsome, i dont know, crime is high, but we ARE free (except for a 2am time limit on the discos and such drinking areas)

MAN USA GOVERNEMNT SUCKS! Its ok with all the No right hand drive, but here, they let u have the cars, just dont drive them right hand, you can get them on the streets and modify the dashboard etc to the left

Pity on ur gobernment i kindda feel like its ok, all the laws are cool.... but they always seem to overdo it.....

Good luck man :S sucks that the gov is such a lame and ignorant mind land

phleb

Lopin18 wrote:we are indeed free as hell, we live pretty good here, if u got money you live hmmmm awsome, i dont know, crime is high, but we ARE free (except for a 2am time limit on the discos and such drinking areas)
I'm sorry, I thought you said that you DIDN'T live in America.
Lopin18 wrote:
MAN USA GOVERNEMNT SUCKS! Its ok with all the No right hand drive, but here, they let u have the cars, just dont drive them right hand, you can get them on the streets and modify the dashboard etc to the left
That's just fvcking dumb.

And after reading your post, I must say THANK GOD I live in America. This country may suck ***(it really doesn't), but I last I know how to write a paragraph without showing 30,000+ people I'm a moron.

amolao
Car: 1989 Hatchback (the first one...) w/ Autech sr20de S15

Please amigo, research your subject properly before opening mouth, inserting foot. This is a little quote from the web:

"The Dominican Republic is one of the poorest countries in the world, where more than 25% of the population lives on less than $2 a day."

And that was just the first sentence of the article. Without going into inmigration numbers. Hey, maybe you are one of the not too many "rich" dominicans and that's great. But do not speak for most of the normal day to day hard working citizens in the island.

PS. ADF sorry about you job, next thing you will have the men in black knocking on your door.....

Lopin18

Well im not exactly really rich on the English gammar but i do what i can.

Well phleb u may say what u want, but even with some of the bad points we have in this country if you can hold your life working normally steadily you can live pretty free of issues, government is highly corrupted, many abuses but that will never change since this is a third world country as they say.... i live day by day and things like that Tight laws, ive never felt them.... right hand drive, driving laws, on that part i can say its pretty free (to the point of danger, since the law is pretty soft and vague here), the right hand law is present here, but u can import them but u have to modify the car to left hand drive to be street legal... dont know what u may think but the dumbest thing ive heard is Prohibiting and Scrapping a 2000 japanese car cause its "not safe"

i have been living 20 years here, never had a bad moment or pissed off on something, and that goes for all the people i know, police is corrupted and they sometimes stop u and ask for money and that happens often product of poberty, but what about u in USA??? Theres so many things u have to be careful, from navigating online, what u say, what u do, everything is so limited and i dont know how to explain it

And depends on how u see it, for me USA has some pretty ****ed up laws that feel too opressive, look at that about these pretty cars.

amolao: ur talking about MY country based on a Google search???? HAHAHAH!!!!

yeah that may the true most of the people are poor, yeah, poberty is an issue here

But poorest??? well i wonder, theres a high porcentage of Rich people here, that wont appear in google, reality wont show in stadistics, you travel 1 week here and ull see that yeah, there are poor places.... yet the city is full of ferraris, 2006+ vehicles, there are carrera Gt, enzos, audi r8, and a high number luxury cars and suvs, poor country? Maybe im part of that number but i cant say people dont have money here, theres too much luxury in the high class..... (not to mention the drug activity spike.... :P) this country is full of rich people, there will always be poor since this is indeed a corrupted country But ask any dominican or visitor that lived here, if u can work and think straight, this is a wonderful place to live, i preffer this place and canada imo

imo the issue is the mentality of the people that live here, but every person that i know, lives pretty happy, free, in usa theres all these ISP controlling laws, transit has soo many limitations, everything is so boxed down, thats what i hear, poorest country? cant agree on that one....

in this case for example, ur government oppressed our fella here, threw him out for what? Pics??? and the cars... Crushed??? , tell me whats good on those 2 things, here most of the right hand cars get temporal papers, when the convertion is done u get the car to Check up and get ur new papers, if u dont ull get busted and the car impounded. and about posting the pictures i cant really even think about that.... still cant get whats wrong with posting pictures other than overdoing it and abusing our fella....
Modified by Lopin18 at 9:33 AM 1/28/2008

Lopin18

Hmmm maybe i was a sorta ranty, but as far as i see it, in usa there are many things i hear that i just cant accept as logical... USA is the land of progress in the economical and steadyness field, but when it comes to normal life and freedom, i see all these ISP controlling what u do online, driving laws are so tight, all the lawsuits cases i read about, the victims of the 9/11 thing ive heard and read some people that got pretty abused from the government, and those are somethings that make me say "if get to choose usa or here, i prefer to stay" this is a corrupted country, poor in many parts, but ive never felt abuse or opression or control, neither heard of cases near my family or friends, and there are MANY good points in the gobernment too (for example we got hit by a major rainstorm, and for some months taxes will be TOTALLY null for the cities affected and the industries affected etc.... what would bush do in that case? i wonder...)

Ur free to think what u want, i know i didnt stated my point very clearly, but im really angry on what happened to the guy who posted this topic... but im gonna shut my mouth in case the Guys in Black come knocking my door down here

BTW: im a entry level college student, i work for 636 dollars a month, i live alone with my non working mother, and that average for ANY work you try for if u DID study, if not well... 242 is the minimun for a high school graduate anywhere..... now in my case im mid class, my mom has a 93 avalon and i have my 240sx, im not rich, and im still dont see why to say we are the poorest according to that quote... and im the one who upkeeps the house, poor? hard to live?? lies.... its all in how you control what u work for... apart from that we are free, i planned to move to usa but many stories keep me from moving there, my family moved to canada and ive heard many good stories from usa and canada, and i preffer canada i think

Sorry for my weird replies, im just angry at what happened here.
Modified by Lopin18 at 9:53 AM 1/28/2008

amolao
Car: 1989 Hatchback (the first one...) w/ Autech sr20de S15

Lopin18 wrote:
amolao: ur talking about MY country based on a Google search???? HAHAHAH!!!!

Modified by Lopin18 at 9:33 AM 1/28/2008
Oh, nooo...I've been to D.R. many times and have many good dominican friends. And you are right, poverty is not the the way to measure dignity and honesty. I do know very honest and law obeying "poor" citizens. But if is so "honky dori", why are so many escaping from the opression and conditions in the island??If you are happy, I'm glad for you. But don't put the USA down because we have rules and regulations. Our goverment system and laws are what makes this great nation an example for others to emulate.

PS. this is turning somewhat political, I'm done before I get in trouble with the mods....
Modified by amolao at 6:09 PM 1/28/2008

Lopin18

Yes, now i get ur point, ups and down i guess =\ , my appologies people , reality will never be the same for everyone who lives in some place, im lucky but i have my head straight, people who live poorly here is mainly for bad use of their money and life, but im pretty angry at what happened to ADF in particular, if that were me i would be PRETTY pissed off,

But seriously i do wanna hear from ADF what THEY said about posting the pictures and such... that i would like to talk about ....

Edit: Hmmm i guess ill retire the last call to discussion, since i guess ADF will preffer not to due to the reasons we already saw here, Oh well, good luck adf, that was unfair but good luck

"example for others to emulate" You hit the nail :D most of the new laws that come here from time to time are inspired on ur nation, i DO agree most of them have deep chains of reasons and facts to be there, but in this case for example they should first investigate... no reason to fire him they overdid it as ussual

Modified by Lopin18 at 10:14 AM 1/28/2008

Modified by Lopin18 at 10:18 AM 1/28/2008
Modified by Lopin18 at 10:18 AM 1/28/2008

phleb

Sorry for my mean response earlier, I just don't like people throwing unfounded insults at my country. That being said, I think alot of the messed up stories you hear aren't enough to pass judgment on this country as a whole, just as it would be wrong to generalize your country based on things you can find on the internet. Honestly overall it's a really good country that gets a bad rap from people who take it for granted and people trash talking it when they don't really know how it is here. People tend to make this country sound like nazi germany our something. Like we are not free to do anything we like, every single person is miserable, and if you speak up about it you will be executed. We are very free in the USA, the people who talk so much **** about this country while living here are living proof of that. Those same people love to piss and whine about living here "oppressed". But the reality is that they're alive because of this country, and I'm sure would not last any more then a week in your free country let alone a country where they could not speak their mind if they valued their lives. I have never been harassed for no reason. Any time a cop has pulled me over I was doing something wrong. I've only gotten one BS ticket for skateboarding(I don't but I hang out with people who do), but we weren't supposed to be there, it was a school after hours. In fact there were signs that said no skateboarding everywhere but we chose to be there. I love this country, I'm free as hell, I can say whatever I want, and do damn near anything I want. I would say that more than 95% of our laws are in place for the general safety of the people.

I do agree with you whole heartedly that crushing these cars is a very dumb and pointless act on behalf of our government. It is definitely a waste of automotive technology to be sure.

And don't get me wrong, Canada is awesome too, I've been there a few times while visiting family in Michigan. But freedom wise, it's not all that different from America. I have considered moving there though. It's very beautiful, not to mention you can legally have r32s

So can we all just get along?

Lopin18

Yeah i know :P i kindda went overboard :P but i was MADLY pissed, i mean damn hes fired for posting pictures??

and the kind of things that make me like "hell no im not touching that country soil" when i hear about those sensitive lawsuits, ISPS crawling on everything u download and watch, abuses on black people, latins etc, obbesity (hell thats the main reason lol to many fat chicks ftl lol :P im kidding i wanna go get a blondie :D) but yeah i mean, i wouldnt be able to hold with those tight traffic laws, the dangerous lawsuits etc oh man its terrifing lol :P

But as we all agree, it alllll depends on so many factors.... i do hate the isp and car part :P lol

but yeah, to say the true, people say we are poor as hell, but its just that people who ever born uneducated will remain like that cause they can study and its a loooong chain to the days today, its sad but i mean, i was poor, but i studied i worked hard up, now im stable, and finally getting my 240sx walking to a decent build :P, People need determination in this country, more inspiration... we do lack that, and rich? HELL this is full of corporation guys, richs, etc drugs, power, i mean.... wow i go out and im like "Theres no money on the street???? wtf u talking about look, enzo, 911, GT2 RS2 the one that came out recently, mclaren audi r8, SO MANY muranos, 2006+ cars.... bs..... WE are the poor part of the Dom rep :P"

i guess i overdid it I respect usa i just get pissed off on some parts.... Cheers :D

ADF im still pissed off at what happened ...

Now a fun fact :D We have a Right hand drive R33 GTR hanging around, the owner is kindda rich yeah but i mean, its street legal noone bothers him : thats part of what keeps me loving this place lol

brizanden
Car: thrased kouki ftw

jeez everyday nissan becomes more and more politically charged that along with people bitching about english is making me feel like i can never escape school even on a car forum

duffman1278
Car: 89 240sx Hatch, the wildcats!

Sorry for the job loss man. Damn communist!

DropTop240
Car: 1994 Nissan 240sx convertible

idk why but i had some sort of hunch thats what happend.....hey anyone save those pictures so we can post em right back up.....fIGHT THE POWEr

duffman1278
Car: 89 240sx Hatch, the wildcats!

I should have saved them, damit!

Lopin18

Never underestimate google, someone try searching the title on google then check the cache that google always saves Maybe they are there maybe

kingtal0n
Car: 240sx

" There is absolutely no authority for the federal government to legislate in areas of the environment, education, the NEA, the FDA and many others. It may surprise you to find out that agencies such as FDA, DEA and the EPA all derive their jurisdiction from international treaties. When the powers that be wish to circumvent the U.S. Constitution, they do it either through an executive order or international treaties. We strongly encourage you to investigate this issue thoroughly."

http://www.devvy.com/notax.html

while searching for information regarding the EPA I found that. I wonder how the NHTSA and DOT is linked in to the government, if some international law is responsible for our frustrations, that could easily be circumvented in a court room if properly picked apart.

I seriously doubt our constitution says anything about skylines being illegal, nor do i believe it implies anythng of the sort. It always comes down to $$$ and we all just sit here and take it in the @$$. Some of us, more than others

Return to “240sx General Discussion”