Saw 2011 Nissan Juke today in person!

The web's first forum dedicated to the Nissan Juke and the Nissan Qazana.
Timmbo
Car: 2013 Infiniti JX35 AWD & 2013 Nissan Maxima Sport Pkg

Pretty sweet vehicle, especially for the price. This one had a sticker price just over $24,000. Fully loaded, even with Nav! This one was Silver with the premium gray interior. Loaded with lots of technology, Intelligent Key, Nav, Xenon Lights, Moon Roof, IPod Interface, DIG engine, and many others. This is truly the latest of all technologies loaded into a smaller value packed All Wheel Drive SUV that is totally the coolest looking small SUV out there. I am impressed, my brother is probably going to be purchasing one in the coming months, one I test drive, I can report more.

migs7585
Car: 08 Altima Coupe 2.5s Super Black

Yea it is definitely a different species of car and its neat. The one you seen is basically all that out there right now. my dealer tells me that basically all out are SVs with navi package, moonroof, and lightning package. Only thing most of these dont have is leather seats and fogs. I hopefully get mine Tuesday, got red with black red interior with red trim.

Timmbo
Car: 2013 Infiniti JX35 AWD & 2013 Nissan Maxima Sport Pkg

migs7585 wrote:Yea it is definitely a different species of car and its neat. The one you seen is basically all that out there right now. my dealer tells me that basically all out are SVs with navi package, moonroof, and lightning package. Only thing most of these dont have is leather seats and fogs. I hopefully get mine Tuesday, got red with black red interior with red trim.
That is awesome!!!!! You will have to let us all know what your mutual thoughts and feelings are on the new Juke. I could not take the one at my dealer for a drive because my two young boys were with me.

corvette_killer
Car: 1990 300zx 2+2 N/A

I actually work at a nissan dealership in Norfolk, Virginia. I like that they are turbo and they offer it in a manual. The only downside is that only the automatics come with all wheel drive. They also have a weird engine noise, it makes a ticking sound but all the ones we have make the same sound. They are kind of small but overall not a bad ride.

PapaSmurf2k3
Site Admin
Car: 2017 Corvette, 2018 Focus ST, 1993 240sx truck KA Turbo.

I saw my first Juke today as well. I was behind it going into work. The guy definitely worked at Nissan with me (had manufacturer tags on it, and he pulled into the Nissan Parkinglot), but I didn't really get to see a whole lot of it as he pulled into a different lot than me. He was in front of me, so I got a acquainted with the back end. I must say, its much more attractive in person than it is in pictures. I only got a brief glimpse of the front though.

Return to “Juke Forum | Qazana Forum”