S14 Road Racing [INQUIRE INSIDE]

All over the world, Nissan products are involved in road racing, track days, time attack and autocross.
W33Drift3r
Car: 1995 240sx SE

Well after driving on the Nurburgring Track with my Megan Street Coilovers i feel as though i need to upgrade. I've been eyeing Buddy Club Race Spec coilovers or Tein Super Streets w. PILLOWBALL MOUNTs. I'd go for the Super Racing but one its also my summer daily and two im not balling :gapteeth: But yeahI also saw Megan Race Spec Coilovers but many tell me GO HARD or GO HOME.....

Any Suggestions?

also any place would you know i could get a front splitter and rear diffuser? :ohno:

sr20goofus

I have only used Stance coilovers on my race car so of course my opinion is skewed.

If you dont have the experience to really appreciate and utlize the baller suspension then dont waste your money. Dont go from Stance to Motons. Most people decide to spend the big bucks on super nice suspension without knowing how to really use it and how to compare it to lower grade suspension, this is all part of learning and developing your driving as well as deciding which parts to invest serious money in.

cnichols
Car: 96 Nissan 240SX, 99 Infiniti Q45, 93 Ford Fastiva

What makes you think it was the coilovers? What was the car doing? What tires were you running?

Return to “Nissan Road Racing / Auto X Forum”