S13 goes driftin! Pics!

Nissan dominates the drift scene - Always has, always will.
HongKongChick
Car: Nissan 1992 Flying Chicken

WHAHAH :D

here's my friend's 240

and my bf's 240

Dano
Car: '05 Nismo Frontier CC / '95 240sx base

tyte yo, sweetness!

-Dan

240_Keyy
Car: '90 240 Fastback

dang HKC, I *knew* I saw you there. I think my wife and I ran in to you after we took a bathroom break in the greyhound thingy there. I am also pretty sure that I saw you while I was teching cars, I was the big dude with the grey shirt and white floppy hat asking people to open their hoods and stuff. btw, this is the car that I drive...

I was with the group of people who made up all of D2. It was me in my car, Yuda (Bbandit) in his black coupe, Oke (fastpace) in the champaigne hatch, Derrick (Dr. Z) in the El Camino, Ron in the Fox mustang, Dean in the LT1 3rd gen camaro, Josh in the blue hatch, and Gary in the red and white 3rd gen camaro. We all had a blast, and we got lots of video, we are just waiting to port it to the pc.

Next time will be better, just like this one was better than the last. Hopefully we will be able to have things a bit more organized and we can get an earlier start. With so few people actually working the event, I think it was still pretty good.

:ylsuper

jdmfreak

HKC your friends car is pretty nice and gotta love the S13 in the 1st pic also.

Nismo_Freak
Car: 89 240SX

HongKongChick wrote:
and my bf's 240

Dirtiest car there :D ... thats good for style points innit?

HongKongChick

Nismo_Freak wrote:Dirtiest car there :D ... thats good for style points innit?

WHAHAH :D i know!!! we drove all the way from oklahoma with all the damn dirt and stuff, plus, he hasnt washed his car since we had the snow, so it's just very dirty, but that makes a good drift car rather than show car WHAHAHAH :D :D

the interrior is also very dirty, all the dirt that went in whenever he spun out, damn!! my face was covered in tire dirt things... :D

HongKongChick

240_Keyy wrote:dang HKC, I *knew* I saw you there. I think my wife and I ran in to you after we took a bathroom break in the greyhound thingy there. I am also pretty sure that I saw you while I was teching cars, I was the big dude with the grey shirt and white floppy hat asking people to open their hoods and stuff. btw, this is the car that I drive...

I was with the group of people who made up all of D2. It was me in my car, Yuda (Bbandit) in his black coupe, Oke (fastpace) in the champaigne hatch, Derrick (Dr. Z) in the El Camino, Ron in the Fox mustang, Dean in the LT1 3rd gen camaro, Josh in the blue hatch, and Gary in the red and white 3rd gen camaro. We all had a blast, and we got lots of video, we are just waiting to port it to the pc.

Next time will be better, just like this one was better than the last. Hopefully we will be able to have things a bit more organized and we can get an earlier start. With so few people actually working the event, I think it was still pretty good.

:ylsuper

so u were the one that i informed that some car wanted to get in?? or was he someone else?

yea i thought it was great! yea earlier start would be great next time. but overall, it was an awesome event!

oh i like the blue color!!!

and i cant wait the see the vids!!!!

BB Turbo
Car: 2007 Nissan Titan KC, 1992 Nissan 240sx Coupe

Count me in, as HKC already knows, I was there too. Maybe more, aking it about what 10, 11 NICO members?

HongKongChick

HongKongChick

WongFeiHung

Nismo_Freak wrote:Well maybe we can meet in Dallas or something for some good food, we can invite Dawn (adguru) out with us and make it a NICO shindig with whomever else lives in Dallas. Ronny from Project Nissan and his group would join us I'm sure.

Yeah I saw the hootchies over there by the starting line. They look to me to be like wanna be car sluts that just want attention. I call em slut puppies... cause they want all the attention and well... they dress like sluts.

This is Shawn "Kato", black s13 coupe in D4...Yeah it'd be cool if you guys met up w/ us in Dallas...Check out projectnissan forums, alot of us are on there, and we will post info on meets and events... http://www.projectnissan.com/b...FID=5

Nismo_Freak

HongKongChick wrote:

Farthest over in the pic, on the left. Black shirt, white long sleeves, jeans.

Turb0wned

like ur s13 really nice

ratm

I wish I would have gone. I'm so poor though I couldn't afford this event. Next one though me and my brother will definitely be there. What time did the event start?

Anyone else on here heard about the drift park thing some one is trying to start in Austin?

HongKongChick

Nismo_Freak wrote:Farthest over in the pic, on the left. Black shirt, white long sleeves, jeans.

damn, how small! @_@

:D

jdmfreak

Yea man that **** is pretty tiny..

Nismo_Freak

HongKongChick wrote:damn, how small! @_@

:D

I know, I hate being 10 pixels tall :(

Mr1der
Car: It's still not a Nissan...

I just gotta know, how'd the Camaros fare in the comp?

and the El Camino too, that'd have to be the most unique...

WongFeiHung

The El Camino was actually pretty good

HongKongChick

yea i agree! he was pretty good at it.

well i am waiting to watch some vids if anyone would like to share and finished editing them :D

turboweege

hey HKC what front lip does your friend with the black s13 have? i think it looks bad ***. Luigi

WongFeiHung

Looked like either OE optional lip or xenon...

turboweege

definately not any oe ive seen. it sticks out way farther.

sultan

i was at kohl's on friday and saw this car parked way in the back, i'm guessing he works there. today i was looking at pics from this event and saw the same car, anyone know this guy?

HongKongChick

this guy was good at the event!!!!!

runyun

ya... that's Liberty's car. D4 group, us guys from Dallas. He actually lives in Allen.

I would be the one w/the *blingbling* SPINNERS lmao

Nismo_Freak

Hhaha... that was a good idea, I actually told my friend we should stop and get some to put on someones car.

runyun

lol, i think us dallas guys will all be sportin spinners now as a group "thing" gonna be hilarious, can't miss us

turboweege

HongKongChick wrote:WHAHAH :D

here's my friend's 240

[/img]
so does anyone know what this front lip is on this black s13. im looking for one and i dont really like that pdm one.

HongKongChick

turboweege wrote:so does anyone know what this front lip is on this black s13. im looking for one and i dont really like that pdm one.
ok, i'll ask him.. will get back to ya

Return to “Nissan Drift Forum”