S13 Cooling Panels

A forum for approved vendors of specialized, limited-production parts. Help small businesses that cater to Nissan enthusiasts and score some unique, useful parts! Contact [email protected] for approval and rates.
sjbsuperman1425
Car: 1989 Nissan 240sx
CA18DET

I decided to start making these. I've only made one so far, and its not the best, but I'm in trial and error right now. Over the next couple months I'm going to be tweeking the design and getting it perfect. But realizing the price of ones such as DME, i figured I could try and help out the S-Chassis community as much I can.

Here are a few pics of the first one. Its made of aluminum, and is still missing two pieces that go on the sides by the headlights. If I get enough people interested in them, I'll sell them for $25 shipped anywhere in the US. It'll take some time for me to get the design perfect, but shouldn't take any time over Christmas. Plus, I think it'll be a one piece design (headlight to headlight).

White Comet
Car: fc, s13 and mazda6, Sierra

i want one of these, but i want to see the 1 piece design once you're finished with it

sjbsuperman1425
CA18DET

ill try and get started on the 1-piece design very soon. School and work is kicking my arse right now, along with being sick.

White Comet
Car: fc, s13 and mazda6, Sierra

no prob, i'm still getting over being sick. no rush on it since i don't have a job yet, but it looks nice and is a good price, so i'd be down when its ready

sjbsuperman1425
CA18DET

i'll take a picture and measurement of the thickness of the material, just to make sure. Its going to be kind of thin, but works just the same.

Noxy
Car: 1993 Nissan 240SX
1992 NX2000
2004 Sentra Spec V

One of the S13 guys in my town told me there was someone handmaking these on ebay... Would you happen to be him?? If im wrong, my bad. But once you get the final thing done I'll buy one for sure.

sjbsuperman1425
CA18DET

alright sure thing.

im actually thinking of scraping the one piece design, as i think its going to be too hard to make the bends needed if its all one piece. So now I just need to go buy the cutting tool and i'll be making these. School is still in action along with removing the head on my car, but i should have two of these done very soon.

Return to “Fabricators' Market”