S13 bolt in tension arm brace

A forum for approved vendors of specialized, limited-production parts. Help small businesses that cater to Nissan enthusiasts and score some unique, useful parts! Contact [email protected] for approval and rates.
1unar3clipse
Car: 93 240sx HB, 01 Dodge Dakota SLT

Alright so I have the cash ready, I want to try one of these out but how do I contact Jonnie?

mestizo

Check Jon's profile on here, his e mail address is in there.

Jonnie Fraz

Feel free to E-mail me about price and avalibility [email protected], or you can reply in this thread...I am on at least once a day. Thanks

Jonnie

(side note)Almost time to change the Sig...lol

Florida240sx
Car: 93 Hatch 5spd
2012 altima coupe 2.5s

I want one after next weekend when I get back from Nopi. OR are you coming to nopi?

mestizo

Jonnie Fraz wrote:(side note)Almost time to change the Sig...lol
Indeed... hopefully if all goes well she will be rolling friday evening.

driftmyke
Car: 1993 vert and a crazy fast 98 interceptor

hey johnnie im local and im very interested in picking one of these up from you. could you email me you adresse and phone number so i can get in contact with you and arange a pick up. thanks my email is [email protected]

krazydriver
Car: 2002 civic ex, 1993 KA-T 240sx - parting it out...

Jon, i'd emailed you awhile back about getting one of the s13 braces. At the time you didn't have any available. If you've got any now please let me know.

thanks.

IanS
Car: 2002 Subaru WRX, 2010 Subaru Forester XT, 2004 Infiniti G35 Coupe.

Whenever you get the S14 brace ready I have money in hand, make sure you post up, I was planning on building my own because the Nismo is so spendy, but with the thought youve put into that thing, I would rather just buy it
AZhitman wrote:I found an awesome additional use for mine: It now serves as the front mounting point for my skid plate.
wow I didnt really think anyone else on here was running a skid plate

HeavyPork
Car: 1989 Nissan 240sx Coupe

Yeah i second that thought on the s14 brace. I'd much rather have one these, even if they are still a PITA to install. Especially at that price. Let us know when the s14 is ready.

1unar3clipse
Car: 93 240sx HB, 01 Dodge Dakota SLT

Mine just came in, And I gotta say this thing is tough and it even came painted black already so all I gotta do is put it in.Thanks Jonnie!

gumby74

I did not realize this had been up for this long. If you have a brace available for an S-13, I would be glad to take it off your hands.

If you could e-mail me the price shipped to 78242 and your Pay-Pal info we can do this as soon as [email protected]...

Dano
Car: '05 Nismo Frontier CC / '95 240sx base

Any new news on S14 pieces?

krazydriver
Car: 2002 civic ex, 1993 KA-T 240sx - parting it out...

Jonnie,got the brace in.Thanks for the quick shipping.

To everyone interested.. the difference this made in my s13 is ridiculous. I already have front and rear strut bars, this brace REALLY tightened up the steering. Now i just need a better sway bar for the back + coils and my suspension is set

Jonnie Fraz

krazydriver wrote:Jonnie,got the brace in.Thanks for the quick shipping.

To everyone interested.. the difference this made in my s13 is ridiculous. I already have front and rear strut bars, this brace REALLY tightened up the steering. Now i just need a better sway bar for the back + coils and my suspension is set
Awesome!!!...Thanks for the review! I am glad you like it!

Slappy
Car: 1993 240 sx coupe

Jonnie Fraz wrote:Ok boys and girls...I have been working on this for a while, and I have had some great success with this bolt in kit. Basicly I designed this as an alternative to the Nismo Power Brace. Nismo makes a great product, but I thought there was room for improvement. With my kit it is not nessasary to to take out all front end to install the brace. It bolts in using existing holes in the brackets, this allows for quick install, and not having the need to realign your car...although it is probilly a good Idea. The kit includes a cross brace, anti crush spacers, sandwich plates, all grade 8 hardware, and a vial of red loctite to keep it all together. Here is a pic of the parts and the tools required to install. I sell the whole kit for $90.00 plus shippingBeing that I am one guy fabbing these please contact me for availbility.I take Paypal for payment.

Installed pics

Any questions feel free to ask away.Thanks Jonnie
I am very impressed with this product. If i didnt all ready have my chassis dialed in with the parts i have , i would definitely buy this from you.

gumby74

I received this bad boy yesterday. If not for one of my arms being banged up a little the install would not have taken more than 10minutes.Great product, good seller. Thanks Jonnie.

hai1206vn
Car: 95 s14 se

AZhitman wrote:I found an awesome additional use for mine: It now serves as the front mounting point for my skid plate.
in addition to protecting the oil pan, it might have some ground effect too. I'll add that to mine

reza
Car: RX-7, 240SX

I sent you email yesterday.. Let me know when you are shipping...thanks.

pdqwrx
Car: 1989 240 SX, 2002 WRX Wagon, 2003 FORD f150 4DR

Hello- Anybody in here? Are these still available?

ThanksScott

iitywygms
Car: 1993 sx se

pdqwrx wrote:Hello- Anybody in here? Are these still available?

ThanksScott
I will buy one is December for sure, if they are still available.

Jonnie Fraz

pdqwrx wrote:Hello- Anybody in here? Are these still available?

ThanksScott
Scott,

Yes I am still building them, but as of right now I am out of stock. I have a massive order in with my laser cutter so I can get these back in stock and out to you guys.

Thanks for the interestJonnie

rotorimp
Car: 02 Xterra, 60 IH Metro

Jonnie

We have a plasma cam. If your having a problem getting your parts in a timely manner we could help you out. I checked out Greg's (Hitman) before he installed it and I think we could handle your stuff. The plasma is how we make our strut tie bar feet.

check out our website

http://www.manvsmetal.com/

Jonnie Fraz

rotorimp wrote:Jonnie

We have a plasma cam. If your having a problem getting your parts in a timely manner we could help you out. I checked out Greg's (Hitman) before he installed it and I think we could handle your stuff. The plasma is how we make our strut tie bar feet.

check out our website

http://www.manvsmetal.com/
Thanks so much for the offer...I kinda have a crazy hookup with my laser cutter though.

I now have these back in stock...I am taking a break from fabracating to give you guys the heads up. I will be sending out e-mails here soon to cover all those who were waiting for me to get these back in stock. You can contact me here or my e-mail is [email protected].

Thanks Jonnie

theokos
Car: 2007 Versa SL HB 6MT

I'll be picking up my newest vert next week and would like to really stiffen the fron suspension and this really seems like a good product. If you have one available I'd love to pick one up.

Let me know if you have them in stock either by posting here or email [email protected]

axis
Car: 2005 BMW M3 ZCP, 2011 Ducati 1198SP, 2011 VW Golf TDi

Still have these in stock? How do I place my order?

Jonnie Fraz

axis wrote:Still have these in stock? How do I place my order?
Yes I still have some in stock...best way to place order right now is e-mail me at [email protected]. Please include your user name and your zip code( for acurate shipping quote).

Thanks Take careJonnie

axis
Car: 2005 BMW M3 ZCP, 2011 Ducati 1198SP, 2011 VW Golf TDi

Thanks. Email (re)sent!

iitywygms
Car: 1993 sx se

Money sent. Can't wait!

hai1206vn
Car: 95 s14 se

just installed the bar yesterday and drove around today. It felt great. A lot of the play in steering is now gone, hence turn in is faster. My suspension's all stock but the difference is quite noticeable. There's also less wiggly movement when it goes over bumps.

Thanks Jonnie for a great product.

Installation note: when the front wheels are off the ground, the front sway bar moves forward and might interfere with the tension arm brace (like 1-2mm of clearance). Jacking the wheels up a bit might help. Best way is to drive the car up a pit, or use those autozone plastic ramps, so all suspension components stay where they should.

Dano
Car: '05 Nismo Frontier CC / '95 240sx base

Any updates on the S14 piece? Still totally interested!

Return to “Fabricators' Market”