S12 Forum?

Want to talk about non-Nissan cars? Here's the place!
87s12
Car: 1987 nissan 200sx

i have a 87 200sx vg30e

FutureDRFTer
Car: 1997 Nissan 240sx Se

I want an s12 sooo bad. Hopefully I can snag one up cheaply for a winter project after I get all of my 5spd parts for the kouki.

bluke1
Car: 86 200sx racecar, 86 200sx ka swap, 02 se-r spec v

i own a couple of them, one is a track car, the other is a project (going ka24de) and as a matter of fact, ive owned every one ive ever seen i person. ive had 3 others, parts cars, etc.

Ilvemynissan
Car: 240sx s13

My friend just got an 88 I think, he wants to swap in my old SOHC KA

lt1_performance
Car: 1994 Z28 Camaro, 1967 Chevelle SS-Clone, 1960's Volvo Amazon Race Car

+1

S12 FTW!!

Was just thinking about this kind of thing should be on here. (yea I know this post is years old but thats what you get when you search first! )
IggyEGuana wrote:Wow I didn't realize the rest of the world knew the S12 existed, lol. Yeah Club S-12 is pretty much where its at for S12s. S12 owners are a small community but I can definetly tell we are growing. Soon it might actually get big enough to support more than one forum so one on here might not be a bad idea.

FutureDRFTer
Car: 1997 Nissan 240sx Se

ditched the 5spd plans to build an s12, I am so pumped. Just have to find one with miniamal rust now.....aka the hardest part.

Mr1der
Car: It's still not a Nissan...

get a donor S13.

or scour junkyards for one that still has the front spindles and shock towers and a rear subframe.

BlackMonkey
Car: 1987 Nissan 200sx s12

drkn has the same problem I have. There isn't enoough s12/RB swaps done for an informative and easy swap. I have an 87 s12 and I plan on doing the same thing. The info issue is the only thing that kills the progress. I guess I have to just jump in and do it, once I find the time and money to do it...Hey FutureDRFTer, I have one that needs some work sitting out side of my garage. It's in some what decent shape, it runs and needs an alternator. I was going to use it as a donar car for the one I have in my garage but now that I have my mind set on a RB26DETT swap, I won't be needing the car any more. The only thing is that it will need a title search. I know the last owner of it. The car is legit. He just lost the tilte before giving it to me. I have the papers for the title search. I haven't had time to do it, though. Your choice. I know what state you reside in so it may be a trip for you. Think about it. I'm practically giving it away... not really but is going for cheap. $600.00... That's in any ones budget!

BlackMonkey
Car: 1987 Nissan 200sx s12

Sorry about that info on the 23rd about selling the s12 I have sitting out side of my garage. My soon to be project is in the garage and I won't be getting rid of that one. I've actually started tearing it down, the one out side, so that I can get rid of the body. It's going as parts, if any one is really interested in 1988 s12 parts. I'm selling parts for cheap and all of it was in a working car, even though the car wasn't mint. The engine is in good working order, though. It may need to get refreshed if some one wants the CA20E it has. Here's my cell number- (203)751-2373. I'm on the East Coast, so please take into consideration what time you call, if you're from the Mid West and further. Thanks. Hey Mr1DER, who on C-S12 has a RB in their S12? I've been trying to get that info and it seems that i'm getting stone walled on the info. If you go there and see why, I'll understand if you wont say. I haven't helped my self on C-S12. And that's all the info I REALLY wanted. Serves me right, I guess...
Modified by BlackMonkey at 7:50 PM 7/25/2008

.::SHIFT_Z32::.
Car: 1990 Nissan 300ZX NA, 1986 Nissan 200SX

This for all you S12 owners out there. I stumbled upon this great website for brand new nissan 200sx parts for way cheap. Don't know if you guys already know about it but they have thousands of parts for all nissan cars from the 70's and 80's. I guess nissan was going to take all of these parts to the dump, but some guy caught wind of it and offered nissan a chunk of money for the whole lot of parts. He set up his own website specializing in these brand-spanking-new nissan oem parts. A lot of these parts are no longer available from nissan. I bought a new driver seat and it is awesome. They have everything from door panels, interior peices, radiators, engine parts, etc. Check it out. Here is the link.

http://www.oem-surplus.com/nwp/index.htm

Return to “Others”