S-tec exhaust manifold overview

Discuss the RB20, RB25 and RB26 series engines.
ST240
Car: RB30DET s13
01' Pathy

Mannnnnn ... Anyone try the top mount in an S-chassis? I like the looks (and price) of these things. Cjmartz2k, Is the WG dump pipes only on two runners? I can't tell from the pics.

I dont think my HX35 would fit with the sidemount... Plus theres no external gate.

Anyone? Dare I be the first?

Cjmartz2k
Car: Hunting for a '89 GTR now

ST240 wrote:Mannnnnn ... Anyone try the top mount in an S-chassis? I like the looks (and price) of these things. Cjmartz2k, Is the WG dump pipes only on two runners? I can't tell from the pics.

I dont think my HX35 would fit with the sidemount... Plus theres no external gate.

Anyone? Dare I be the first?
Here's just a *little* bit bigger holset on an S-chassis LOL

That took some modifications to the manifold, hood, and motor mounts to fit though. That's RHD also.

The WG runners feed one off of each side of the collectors where three come into one (for each.) He's out of the top mounts now BTW.

evildave32
Car: 91 240sx rb20det

Yea i liked the bottom mount mani but dont Know the price(cant read the language) could you give a price please? ..Found it

cozmosland
Car: 1993 Skyline R33 gtst

anyone know what happened to S-tec. I really want a manifold but cant find them anywhere now.

JR500whp25
Car: 92 s13 hatch rb25 ppe sc61 500whp

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO GET AHOLD OF THESE SIDE MOUNT MANIFOLDS STILL? I need one as soon as possible and it seems no one on here is still in touch

Cjmartz2k
Car: Hunting for a '89 GTR now

I know this is ancient but Scott moved on to bigger things. I doubt he still has any of these in his storage container. I'll ask next time I talk to him, and if so I'll post up here just for information sake. Unless I say otherwise though, I would say these are no more unless you are buying them used in Japan lol.

Return to “RB20DET / RB25DET / RB26DETT Forum”