Ricer showdown (Community help needed)

Including IL, IN, KY, TN, MI, and OH
Koshin
Car: JP'd out Y32 Gloria GTU, 750 hp '87 Grand National, '63 Impala SS 327/4 speed

My car will be done by then, hopefully....Where is this place again??? Thanks

wynnEZ
Car: 90 240 CA POWA!

As of now its going to be held at Linway Plaza in Goshen.

ZGadson

A little late, I know, but I moved from Granger to Goshen. My parents still live in Granger, so I've driven past the Pizza King a billion times on my way to their house. Have you had your meet in Goshen yet? I live in College Green, so I'm just around the corner from Linway if you'd be ok with an I35 at your meet

No one else around here has an I35. I think I've seen one other I35 in South Bend, but an old guy was driving - something tells me he's not interested in hanging out - nor would I want to.

Piper
Car: 96 240, the new toy.
93 Vert, gave to my bro... for now,
91 HB, brother totaled,
27 other 240sx's in total, all gone now!

lol old guys with cool cars suck. if they only knew what they had. i saw a old old old lady with a 240 vert just like mine. pissed me off.

MySXisSlowerThanUrs
Car: Toyota Mr2, Nissan 350z, 89 Piggy 240sx

LMAO!!!! "Team Gaijin" HAHAH There a Squad! of

Please someone PM me!!!... Why let them come to us! Lets go to them and just make them look like fools!! haha!

They even got window stickers and 2 stage wings HAHAHA

DUDE BROKE HIS OWN CAR BY SITTIN ON IT!!! PM ME!!

MySXisSlowerThanUrs

team Jaizine or whatever also BLOGS haha heres what they wrote about **** talkers haha

**** talkers

ok this is for all you **** talkers yea i have someone in mind but im not going to say your name we are a race team not a fight team so dont go running your mouth about us and lets just settle it on the street and if you CANT HANDLE THE HEAT GO HOME you dont belong racing and no we are not **** talkers we just wanna race.................... so dont set up a race and ***** out and all of you that do know who you are

EVERYONE BECAREFUL WHEN YOU RACE THESE GUYS REMEMBER THEIR A "RACE TEAM" you can find all this info about them on this link to their myspace!! http://profile.myspace.com/ind...35400

Piper
91 HB, brother totaled,

are you serious!?!?!?!?!! wtf? holy **** i dont know what to say to that. lmfao!!! wow you cant fix stupid. how about we do this and lean them something about "racin" lol

mott6904
Car: rb20 big turbo big cams s13, 97 kouki, turbo audi a4,turbo busa

so did anyone meet up with them. Im very curious to see what happened. Who is that *** talking **** to? I Hope it isnt anyone one on here if so we need to put together a fake "TEAM" go to their area and stomp the **** out of them, since they have fast hondas and everthing.

MySXisSlowerThanUrs

mott6904 wrote:so did anyone meet up with them. Im very curious to see what happened. Who is that *** talking **** to? I Hope it isnt anyone one on here if so we need to put together a fake "TEAM" go to their area and stomp the **** out of them, since they have fast hondas and everthing.
Im down! I wish i still had my Z in stock form i would go down there just to dog walk their "Race Cars" Anyone have more info about these kids?

Piper
91 HB, brother totaled,

Well are we gonna go to see this bad *** race team or what? lol its gonna be gettin cold soon and my cars will be up for the winter, and so will theirs.... wait... no they wont. They have winter tires on them. hahahaha

mightydragon2000
Car: 1994 Infiniti Q45a, 1994 Nissan Quest

KakkoiiRacing wrote:why can't these little rice boys LEARN some things about cars instead of watching a movie and automatically assuming that everything possible is mentioned and is all 100% accurate. i bet their "crew" does some wicked fwd drifting
Ya know, besides doing some mundane repairs with my dad a few times when I was a kid, I'm completely new to all this. My brother was always the gear head. But even I can tell the difference between a finely tuned performance vehicle and a ghetto sled. Seems like these kids are about a half step away from plastic "rim" hubcaps from the Walmart and bolt on exhaust tips with gaudy LED lights. Looks like they would do better just keeping their cars stock.
MySXisSlowerThanUrs wrote:
How can he even fit in the driver seat?

brizanden
Car: thrased kouki ftw

^better question. how does he shift?

S13_love

wynnEZ wrote:
Theres this kid that got a 95 Miata with a crappy blue paint job and aero, a turbo thats been jb welded on, and a bunch of egay parts (seriously a hax car) and I overheard this girl in my class say "omg did you see Blakes new car, its the hottest ever." I almost walked over and slapped her in the face... Ill try to find a picture of it...
...same thing kinda happened when i was in high school

some kid got a red 3000 gt, it had a nice quarter panel dent and peeling paint, etc. and pretty much everyone got a hard on and a bunch of girls were like "OMG that is a sexy car" ...needless to say, i was astonished by the fact that the are so many dumbasses

Oh and later on the 3000gt kid said (he actually said this) that he was gonna buy a $800 borla exhaust system that was going to give him 80+ hp

92KA-T
Car: 96 240sx
92 240sx hatch -sold

S13_love wrote:

some kid got a red 3000 gt, it had a nice quarter panel dent and peeling paint, etc. and pretty much everyone got a hard on and a bunch of girls were like "OMG that is a sexy car" ...needless to say, i was astonished by the fact that the are so many dumbasses

Oh and later on the 3000gt kid said (he actually said this) that he was gonna buy a $800 borla exhaust system that was going to give him 80+ hp
well.. didnt you know that decals add at least 20hp for every decal you have on ur car..

gtc_240sx
Car: NISSAN 240sx 1990 Hatch, 1994 Honda Accord

so how is the show down?

placham
Car: 1992 Geo Prizm (4AFE)---Gone
1990 Nissan 240sx Coupe (RB20DET powered),
1994 Toyota Celica GT (3SGTE swapped), 1995 Nissan 240sx KA24DE,
2011 Nissan Sentra SER Spec-V

I realize Goshen, In is around South Bend/Elkhart area.If this is going to happen around March/April '09, I wouldn't mind taking a trip over there. But for no my car is in hibernation for winter .By the way when I read this thread at all the "ricers my space team" . It's funny sometimes when you go to meet's , you get to meet these people that bother you with their stories. "Once I was racing with my T-bird, yeah its auto, it's so fast" Oh yeah did you bring it? "On I'm with my friend". Oh man your so hardcore racer.

EfiniRX7
Car: 93 FD3S not going anywhere, 2003 E46 M3 traded, s14 sold, 2010 camaro sold, now another kouki s14, FD did go somewhere, Now a 535whp rotary Kouki s14

S13_love wrote:

My senior year I had my FD and drove it every day during the spring. Some retard with a civic from my school followed me to the interstate for a "race". The funny part happened the next day, the kid thought he could win because he had a 5 speed, and his spedo went to 150. I have no idea what goes on in peoples head's? I want to know what happened with our little "west side story"

megaderk
Car: '90 240sx coupe

did this ever end up happening?

Return to “Central Region”