Redesigned M45 Opinion

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
szh
Car: 2018 Tesla Model 3.

Unfortunately, no longer a Nissan or Infiniti, but continuing here at NICO!

lessthanjakejohn wrote:Lexus needs to be one of those words that gets ***** :)

Way back when, there were two competing publishing software products: FrameMaker and Interleaf. I used FrameMaker and loved it (still use it!) but the funniest thing was the spell-checker in FrameMaker ... whenever it enountered the word "Interleaf", it offered to change it to "FrameMaker". :)

So, I think our site ought to change "Lexus" to "Infiniti" whenever it sees it, rather than "*****"! :D :D :D

Z

rydwhite
Car: 2003 G35 Coupe

szhosain wrote:Way back when, there were two competing publishing software products: FrameMaker and Interleaf. I used FrameMaker and loved it (still use it!) but the funniest thing was the spell-checker in FrameMaker ... whenever it enountered the word "Interleaf", it offered to change it to "FrameMaker". :)

So, I think our site ought to change "Lexus" to "Infiniti" whenever it sees it, rather than "*****"! :D :D :D

Z

That would be funny, except for the fact that, many times we don't speak completely fondly of Lexus, so we would then be talking badly about Infinti since it would automatically change from Lexus to Infinti. But, I do like the thinking. Keep it up, we may be able to come up with something. Hahaha

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”