Recommended Rebuilders

1962-1965 Datsun L320 and NL320 forums - The truck that started it all in the US. All 320-specific topics and discussion can be found here.
kenbagby

Folks, I purchased a clutch set on ebay a year ago that was supposed to fit a 320. Of course when I went to install in in the beloved U320 it wouldn't fit. Seems the pilot tool from my old 620 fit perfectly. I did an online search and found Fort Wayne Clutch Inc. Last Friday I DHL'd it to them, Wednesday morning a girl called to say they had finished the rebuild but hadn't found a replacement for the throw out bearing. I said I'd like it too and that it was USA, SAE. She said she'd check with the shop expert. Two hours later she called back and said he had matched it with an MG (on the print out they sent the # was N368920). I got the rebuild today, that is a one week turn-around and I am amazed, I'm 3 states away. I have to recommend their services to all of you. The total cost was a little higher than off the shelff at $215.62 but the work is excellent and they even painted the pressure plate. Their web site is www.fortwayneclutch.com

Return to “Datsun 320”