Rear Wiper Replacement

Forum for the unique Murano, and official home of Nissan Murano Club!
bfraks
Car: 2007 G35
2009 Murano

I own a 2009 Murano and after snapping the wiper blade that I was trying to replace (I wasn't being terribly careful knowing that it was worthless), I figured it was a good idea to seek some advice before potentially doing damage during the installation of the new one.

I can confirm on the 2009 Murano, you can remove the cover off the base of the wiper, remove the 10mm bolt, and with a small bit of force pull the wiper assembly straight out (noting the position of the assembly). At that point, you can very easily attach the new wiper blade, replace the assembly, bolt, and cover.

Thanks for all the help, folks!

Bogeyman_4
Car: 2009 Nissan Murano

Mura 2009 - Thanks for your posting on the rear wiper blade replacement. I actually used a 12" Trico ExactFit from O'Reilly's. The clerk told me it was going to be tough to replace the arm and reading some of the earlier postings I was getting ready to bite the bullet and head off to get soaked by the dealer. But your instructions were spot on. Took me less than 5 minutes. Saved me a lot of time....and a whole lot of money. Love this site!

Now does anyone have any suggestions on replacing the motor in my auto-tilt steering wheel for my '09 Murano? Dealership told me I'm looking at around $500! Sheesh!

Taurus79

Anyone tried to replace the rear wiper blade for 2013 Murano? I tried all methods mentioned (tried to remove arm, and tried to lift the blade assembly), but nothing works. Please help with detailed steps.

Many thanks in advance !!!

Return to “Murano Forum”